Chapter 16

After eating pizza at Pizza Hut, Lisa dropped Jennie home and the latter was welcomed by her mom. The woman even invited Lisa to come inside their house to at least have some tea but Lisa had to decline because it was getting late. She have to go home, eat dinner with her family and take a rest.

Speaking of family, her mom would freak out if she sees her limping and with a scraped knee. You know how moms react.

She was greeted by the guard when she passed through the gate and she greeted him back. She parked her car on the garage and went inside their house limping.

She was having difficulties climbing up the stairs but fortunately she managed to get to the top. She immediately went to her room and took a quick shower. And she swears her wound freaking sting like a bitch when the water hits it. She changed into her pajamas before she get down. Man, she have never cursed their staircase before as much as she is doing right now.

"Hi, sweetie. I didn't noticed that you're already home." Her mom said as soon as she was at the last step.

"Hi mom, I just took a quick shower before going down to join you for dinner."

"Speaking of dinner, it's already prepared on the table. Come on let's eat." The woman said and they started heading towards the dining area.

"Lalisa, why are you limping? Are you okay?" Her dad asked when he saw how she walked.

"She is limping?" Her mom asked and looked back to check her daughter. She didn't notice earlier because she walked ahead of Lisa.

"I kind of tripped into a stone earlier when we were playing a game at school and I dislocated my ankle but don't worry it's not that painful anymore because the nurse fixed it." She explained to her parents.

And of course her mother freaked out. As expected.

"What do you mean you're fine? You're limping. Should I call a doctor? Oh God, you should've been careful." Her mom panicked.

"Mom, calm down. I'm okay and Jennie already scolded me a lot of times so don't do it anymore." She pouted.

"Aigoo, this child. Fine, I'll calm down. Let's eat now before the foods get cold." Her mom said and they took their seats.

They started eating and while they're gathered in the table, they asked her what exactly happened and she had to tell them how her day went.

After the dinner, she went back to her room and dropped herself in her bed. Her body feels so heavy. She still kind of feel tired although she already fell asleep in the infirmary earlier. It's probably because of that damn game.

Meanwhile at Jennie's home...

"How was your day honey?" Mrs. Kim asked her daughter while they were eating their dinner.

"Hm just fine mom. I'm actually not that hungry anymore because Lisa bought me foods in Mcdonald's and in pizza hut but I'll still eat because you made an effort for this. Every foods you cook are delicious. So I wouldn't want miss this." Jennie said and smiled at her mom.

"Silly, you don't have to force yourself."

"I am not forcing myself. Just by looking at these I'm already salivating."

Well, it was true. Her mom cooks good foods and just by looking, she thinks she's almost getting hungry again.

"Stop flattering me now, can you? Let's just eat so you can take a rest already." Her mom said and chuckled.

"Okay."

They started eating peacefully. If only her dad is still around, they would be happier now and her mom doesn't have to work too much for them. She can't do anything anyway. She'll just study hard and do her best to be successful so she could help her mom in the future.