Chapter 84

It's already four in the afternoon and the bottoms still hasn't returned and the three dorks are starting to get bored so they decided to drink some beer while they wait.

Nouvelle on the other hand fell asleep after playing too much with them. Good thing she didn't look for her mom because if she did, it will be another uncontrollable wailing. The three might not be able to handle it.

"Why do you think are they still out there? They should be back already." Seulgi complained.

"They must be having too much fun without us." Jisoo said and scoffed.

"That's because you two are pain in the ass. Your girls are probably finally able to breath properly and they're loving the freedom." Lisa teased them and chuckled.

"Wow, it's not like your girl isn't with them." Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"Dude, I literally let my future wife have fun out there because I know that she need it at times and at the end of the day I know that she'll go home to me and our baby. While the two of you seems like you have separation anxiety with your girlfriends. If I know, Seulgi probably even goes with Irene when Irene wants to use the restroom." She said and bursted laughing.

"Hey! How did you know?" Seulgi said and pouted.

"What? Are you that whipped?" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Why not? Is that not normal? I mean we can't even have our moment in the uni so I make sure to not let her out of my sight once we have the chance." She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Dude, you're really in too deep." Lisa chuckled as if she isn't with Jennie. What a hypocrite.

"You guys are so whipped. I think that isn't normal. And what did you say Lisa? I have separation anxiety too? Dude, I don't care if I won't see that Chipmunk for a week, I know she'll still love me th---"

"Hmm, so you won't care if I won't show up for a week huh? We'll see." They heard someone said as the door opens.

"You're doomed." Seulgi mumbled.

"Hehehe I was just kidding, babe. Of course I can't live without you hehe" Jisoo went from confident to an obedient puppy. Now, who's not whipped?

"No, you already said that you can live without seeing me for a week. We'll test if you can." Rosé smirked but deep inside, her blood is boiling.

"Hi baby, how was your bonding with the girls?" Lisa asked while going to Jennie.

Seulgi also quickly got up to welcome her girlfriend back as if they haven't met for three years.

"It was fun. I enjoyed and I was able to relax. Next time, I should bring you along with me when I go there. I think you need to be pampered too, daddy." Jennie replied and kissed Lisa's cheek.

"Don't call me that, now." Lisa mumbled.

"Call you what? Daddy?" Jennie whispered the last part right into Lisa's ear just to tease the latter.

"Damn, we have guests baby. Save that for latersss." She bit her lower lip and kissed the top of Jennie's head.

"Okie dokie. By the way, where is our little angel?"

"She's upstairs. She fell asleep after playing with us. She probably got tired." She answered.

"Babeeee, I said it was only a joke. You can't do this to me." They heard Jisoo whining. Well, she should be careful what she say next time.

"No, there's no taking back. You won't see me for a week. Let's see if you can survive." Rosé let out an evil laugh.

"Look at those two, they really are so whipped with their bottoms." Lisa said and chuckled.