Chapter 28

It's morning again and Jennie woke up with a massive headache even though she never drink again after what happened at Jackson's party. The pain in her head is making it hard for her to get up because she was feeling light headed. However, she suddenly felt the urge to throw up so she had to run towards her bathroom before she makes a mess in bed and she wouldn't want that to happen, she just changed her bedsheet after it happened the day before.

At the bathroom, she was trying to puke but nothing actually comes out. And it's really frustrating her so much. She had to get up from bed just to throw up but when she's already in the sink, nothing just comes out of her. Is her tummy playing with her now? It's kind of understandable though because she still haven't eaten anything since the afternoon yesterday.

She didn't get out of her room last night because she was sulking and crying over what happened to her and Lisa. She actually thinks she's pathetic. She's the one who want Lisa to leave her alone and forget her but look, she's the one looking so depressed. She really can't understand herself.

After few minutes of trying, she just collapsed at the floor and she just cried over her headache. She couldn't even get herself up and she's almost blacking out.

"Jennie! You're going to be late. Why are still not getting down?" Her mom yelled from outside of her room.

"M-mom! Help." She tried to yell back.

"Honey, what's happening?" Her mom asked and she heard the door of her room creaked open and the next thing she knew, her mom was already in front of her.

"Oh God, what happened to you Jennie?" Her mom exclaimed after letting out a gasp.

"Mom, my head hurt. I'm blacking out, help me." Jennie said before she passed out. Luckily, her mom catched her before she fell or else she'd bash her head on the solid ground.

"Oh my God. Jennie Ruby Jane. What's happening to you?" Her mom exclaimed while panicking.

She checked Jennie's temperature but it was just fine. It's probably just the massive headache. She got her daughter up and guided her to the bed. She tucked her girl in the bed and went downstairs to prepare her water and medicine that she'd when she wake up.

"Aigoo, she's probably stressing herself too much with school. Ah I understand now, she didn't eat anything last night that's probably why she passed out." Mrs. Kim said to herself while staring at her poor daughter.

She went downstairs to cook something for Jennie. The latter have to eat something when she wakes up. She must've been so hungry.

After cooking soup for Jennie, she brought the food upstairs to her daughter's room. The moment she placed the tray of foods to Jennie's bedside table, her phone rang. So she fished it from her pocket.

"Hello?" Mrs. Kim said as soon as she answered the phone. It's a call from the cafe where she works.

"Mrs. Kim, you're late for one hour already. Are still coming for work? I hope you will because we have a lot of costumers today and one of our waitresses call in sick so we kind of need some help." The girl from the other line said.

She looked at her sick daughter and she started contemplating whether she'd go or stay with Jennie. She don't want to leave Jennie because she's so worried that something bad might happen to the girl but then if something wrong is going on with Jennie, she can't take her to the hospital if she won't work for the money.

Then she got an idea. She can leave Jennie with a trusted person.

"I'll go." She answered.

"Okay, we'll be expecting you here in a few minutes." The girl on the other line said and dropped the call afterwards.