Chapter 21

It's a bright Sunday morning and Lisa woke up feeling so good because aside that she's not having an extreme hangover today, she knows that something good happened on the previous night. She confessed to Jennie and they kissed. The girl kissed her back and even initiated the second one so it only means that the latter likes her too.

What a great day. She have to meet Jennie today and she's so damn excited about it. She was drunk that night but she mean everything she said though she thinks its better if she'll talk to Jennie. She have to tell the things she said that night and prove that she's serious about it, about them. She wants to court Jennie, even she'll have to wait for a hundred years just have Jennie's sweet, then she will if only God would allow her.

She got out of her bed happily and went to her bathroom to take a bath. She had never been this happy before. It just feels great to know that the girl you like, feels the same way about you. It feels like a dream, a beautiful dream, so good to be true. She already told Jennie some of the things she's been keeping from the latter and it's making her heart feel lighter. Someday, she'll be able to spill everything to her dearest Nini. She just hope that the latter will understand her and won't despise her when she finds out.

After taking a bath, she dressed herself up with something that kind of speaks her personality. Nothing much actually, just a loose shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. She smiled to herself while looking at the mirror. She looks more like the real Lisa. She feels so fucking comfortable with this fit. She wonder how Jennie would react seeing her like this. After being satisfied with how she looks, Lisa went downstairs to greet her parents and eat her breakfast.

When she went to the dining area, her mom gasped and her dad almost choked on his coffee when they saw Lisa's unusual get up.

"My dear, you seem to have changed your fashion style." Her mom exclaimed in awe.

She had never seen her daughter dress up like this after how many years. She thought that Lisa said just few days ago she wants to be more feminine then what happened to her now?

"Fine, you were right." Lisa said and smiled.

"Right about what?" Her mom asked in confusion.

"I was hiding myself, I was pretending to be so freaking feminine because of her. But now that she already knows, I don't think it's still necessary. I want to show her the real me." She said.

"It took too long though. How did she find out by the way?" Her dad asked.

"I told her last night. Maybe I was even wrong for keeping it from her. She's not like other people, she didn't judge me. She accept what I am."

"I know. She's such a sweet girl, my dear. And it's good to see you just being yourself. I'm happy for you. I know I already said this a lot of times but I hope you always remember that we will accept you whatever or whoever you want to be. You're our dearest child after all, right honey?" The woman said and looked at her husband.

"Of course, that's because we love you." Her dad said while nodding.

Oh, she's really blessed to have a great parents. She's not going to take them for granted, only few are given this kind of parents anyway.

"I love you too mom and dad." She said smiled at her parents.

"Alright, alright, let's eat now. It seems like you're going to meet someone today." Her mom grinned at her which made her giggle.

"Yeah, I'm actually going to see Jennie today. Uhm I kind of confessed my feelings for her last night but I was drunk that time so I want to talk to her now that I'm in the right mind and prove her that I mean everything I said."