Chapter 27

"Don't tell me this place is your turf too. And why the hell do you seem to always be there wherever I go?" Lisa scoffed.

"This is place is owned by my parents so technically this is really my turf. Got a problem with that? And to answer your question, hmm I don't know. Maybe you're just stalking me" Tzuyu said arrogantly and rolled her eyes at Lisa.

Why does this girl have to be everywhere she goes? She just want to loosen up. Can't she just go to a place peacefully? And what did she just say? Lisa is stalking her? Oh please, she wish.

"Me? Stalking you? What the hell? I don't even know you. And I'm not even interested in knowing you." Lisa countered.

Where are her friends by the way? How could they just forget about her?

"Me neither! I don't even know why I'm talking to a freak like you, jeez."

Speaking of her friends, here they are. They're coming towards her and Tzuyu's direction.

"Lisa! You're finally here. We waited for you for ages. Oh hi, Tzuyu." Jisoo said and also greeted Tzuyu as soon as she noticed that the girl was beside Lisa.

"You guys look like you're getting along well. Did you come here together?" Seulgi asked innocently. She had no idea about the beef between this two.

"No way!" Lisa and Tzuyu said in unison and looked at each other with disgust. Jisoo and Seulgi just stared at them quizzically and then chuckled.

This girl seriously has something against Lisa. Lisa don't even understand why Tzuyu seems to hate her for no specific reason. She didn't even do anything to the latter. She only went to that rooftop earlier to calm herself down after the heart breaking scene she just saw and she wasn't even aware that it was kind of someone's so called territory. Because it is no one but the school's property unless their family owns that university too.

"Why do you have to react like that? I was just asking." Seulgi said.

"By the way, you look like you're alone. Come, join us." Jisoo said, inviting Tzuyu to go and hang out with them since she looks like she's alone tonight.

'Please say no.' Lisa wished inside her head because she don't want to hang out with a girl like Tzuyu because if the latter doesn't like her, she don't like the girl too. That's just how it is for her. Hmm well, except for Jennie of course. She knows that no matter how Jennie hate her, she can't do the same. She's whipped for that girl after all.

"No, I'm fine alone just go." Tzuyu declined. And Lisa sighed in relief. It's just that want to loosen up not to add more to her stress and Tzuyu is kind of stressing her through their arguments.

"Nah, just come with us. I missed hanging out with you too." Jisoo said, trying to convince the girl.

Lisa never thought she'd be able to curse Jisoo in her head like what she's doing now.

'How did this chicken even becane friends with the rude girl?' Lisa thought to herself while switching her gaze from Tzuyu to Jisoo and then repeat.

Well to answer Lisa's question, Tzuyu was actually Jisoo's classmate last year so they kind of hang out sometimes with their common friends. They went to parties, restaurant and bars together with their friends back then. Unfortunately, they aren't classmates this year so they weren't able to hang out with each other anymore. Besides, they are not that close anyway.

Tzuyu is a nice girl though, she just looks serious and she's kind of rude sometimes but only to people she don't get along well. And Lisa is probably one of those people.