Chapter 54

Best moments are everytime Jennie wakes up and the first person she see in the morning is her dearest Poopoo. It's no big deal for other people to wake up beside their girlfriends but for her it's special. She wished they'd always be like this. However, that won't be everyday until they get married. Since Lisa was still sleeping soundly, Jennie took it as an opportunity to appreciate the latter's every feature. She let her slender fingers wander through every corner of Lisa's face as if she's memorizing every single detail of a masterpiece.

"Oh, you have a mole under your brow too? I have a mole on the exact same position as this one. What a coincidence, or maybe it's fate." Jennie mumbled while caressing the tiny little birthmark.

She actually haven't noticed it before. Maybe it's because it was too small and foundation that the girl wear covers it everytime. She tucked the strands of hair blocking the latter's face behind her ear and smiled.

"Much better." She said.

Up until now, she's still mesmerized with Lisa's beauty. Like, how can someone who have a dick be this gorgeous and imperfectly perfect? And it's cute how Lisa's face was so small but her cheeks were stuffed like dumplings.

"And you had the audacity to call me Mandu sometimes, when you're also looking like a dumpling yourself." She smirked and shook her head lightly.

She leaned closer to Lisa's face and she gently kissed the latter's cheek but careful not to wake the girl up. She knows that the latter was so tired last night, she deserve to oversleep. After she peppered her girlfriend's face with butterfly kisses, she snuggled back to the latter's embrace.

"Hmm, I love you so much Lili. I wish every morning would be like this. You and me waking up in the same bed." Jennie murmured before deciding to drift back to dreamland.

"I love you, too. Don't worry, we'll make it happen someday." Lisa suddenly replied which made Jennie flinch in surprise.

"Hey, you're already awake?" Jennie said and looked up to her Lili's face.

"Yeah. You kind of seemed to enjoy checking my face out. And I almost laughed when your kisses tickled by the way. I'm not complaining tho" Lisa said and chuckled.

"Whatever. By the way, good morning hon." Jennie greeted the blonde girl.

"Good morning to you too, my future wife." The taller girl said and kissed her girlfriend's forehead. Then she pulled the girl, pressing their bodies closer. But Jennie bit her lower lip when she felt something hard poking her abdomen.

"Lisa, are you being naughty again?" She said with a warning tone. But Lisa just chuckled.

"I am not. It's called morning glory, baby. I usually wake up with a hard on even if I don't have wet dreams. Just try to ignore it and ohhhh-- don't move." Lisa moaned between her statement because Jennie just moved, making her skin and Lisa's sensitive rod rub against each other. Mind you, they're still not wearing anything under the duvet.

"And what if I keep moving? What would you do?" Jennie bit her lip and looked at Lisa's dark brown orbs sensually.

"Oh please, stop teasing me if you don't want us to stay in this bed of yours all day long." Lisa whispered on Jennie's ear, sending shivers to the latter's spine but in a good way.

"And what if I want that?" Jennie seductively said while playing with her girlfriend's soft blonde locks.

"Let's see." Lisa swiftly changed their position. She was now on top of Jennie, smirking like a damn boss.

She then leaned down, capturing Jennie's luscious lips with her own. And they began exchanging heated kisses while their hands wander through each other's bodies as if they still haven't memorized every curves and details.