Chapter 56

Twenty-third week of Jennie's pregnancy...

Just like what they planned beforehand, Jennie already stop going to the university a month ago

Just like what they planned beforehand, Jennie already stop going to the university a month ago. Instead, she started being homeschooled. In that way, they're not only avoiding issues but also securing Jennie and the baby's safety throughout the pregnancy. So far, everything is going well with it and her relationship with Lisa is also getting stronger as days go by.

Although the other girl still goes to university, she never fail to visit Jennie each day while bringing foods and some of the latter's cravings. No matter how tired she is, her day won't be completed without seeing her lovely future wife. Sometimes she even falls asleep while they're talking about how their day went. Jennie can't help but fall in love harder with the girl. Everyday, Lisa never fail to amuse her. The latter have been so hands on with her and the baby.

Speaking of the baby, she's growing fast and healthy inside Jennie. The bump is already visible even if Jennie wears loose clothes. It's fine tho, she doesn't go out of their house often anyway.

Despite of her growing tummy, she still have her figure unlike other pregnant women who usually gain so much weight throughout their pregnancy. Even after giving birth to her first child, she'll still probably look like hadn't been pregnant at all. Maybe it's because her cravings are usually healthy foods. Besides, she also strolls around their neighborhood early in the morning as her exercise. Her mom told her it's good to do some exercises because it will help her in birthing. Aside of that she also goes to pregnancy classes where they are taught how to take care of babies and also does exercises such as prenatal yoga, water aerobics, pilates and etc. Lisa even goes with her often.

And her baby is actually supposed to be kicking by this time but she haven't felt it yet so she's kind of starting to get worried. The doctor told them that Nouvelle is completely fine and it's normal tho. It's just that she's been so excited for that to happen.

"Jennie, I'll be going. Take care, alright? Just call me if there's an emergency, okay?" Her mom said while grabbing her bag.

Jennie smiled at her mom and nodded.

"Yes mom, don't worry about me too much. Take care of yourself and don't overwork. Bye, bye." Jennie said while waiting at her mom who was already at the doorway.

"Bye, love you." Mrs. Kim said.

"I love you too mom." Jennie replied and blew her mom some kisses before the latter finally left.

Now, she's alone again. She kind of miss going to school. It's actually boring staying alone in their house, just waiting for her tutor to come. Then after their classes she'll be alone again.

She miss eating lunch at the cafeteria with the dorks. They visit her often but it's just that being in the university hits different. But for Nouvelle, she'll suck it up. It's for their own good anyway.