Chapter 65

Three days later...

It had been three days since the last time Lisa saw Jennie and it is still tearing her apart. It even gets worse day by day. She can't even get a good sleep or eat well. It's not doing her any good. Nevertheless, she hopes that Jennie is doing good and starting to heal. If she could only fast forward the time to when Jennie already forgave her then she'll probably do it just so she could finally be with her, not necessarily as her girlfriend again. But they could start all over again with friendship like where it all begun. That's just a wishful thinking though.

Despite of her difficulties to focus on everything, she still attends her classes. Her friends always tries to cheer her up, she appreciates it but it still doesn't heal her. Only Jennie can make her feel okay although the latter is also the reason for her misery, how ironic.

It's only been days yet she already feels like dying, how much more if it goes on for a lot of months or years or never. Just thinking about it makes her depressed. 

How long will it take for Jennie to forgive her? It's not like she did everything on purpose anyway. It wasn't her fault but why is it that she's the only person Jennie is punishing? She should hate Kai not Lisa alone.

It's given that Lisa has a mistake as well and it is by leaving Jennie alone that day and for keeping the secret but that's the only flaw she's accountable of. She didn't even turn away from her responsibility. In fact, she even wanted to marry Jennie if only she's allowed to.

She loves both Jennie and the child so much and she had been a caring, patient and understanding partner beside the latter along the pregnancy. She have not let Jennie down even once as a girlfriend. She gives them everything she could give.

She was just just scared to loose the love of her life that's why she was able to do things that she shouldn't have done and she regret them.

She's missing Jennie every single minute that passes by. There are always times that she wanted to just suck it up and rush towards Jennie but she stops herself because she respect Jennie so much along with her decisions although it could kill her with sadness.

Not a minute goes by without her thinking how Jennie could be doing by now. Is she okay? Is she eating well? Is she sleeping enough hours? Does the latter miss her and her scent?

It's just Friday but she's feeling so lazy to even get up from her bed. She lost all her enthusiasm the moment she lost Jennie. However, she have to keep moving. It's not the end yet, she can't stop studying and working hard because even if she and Jennie won't get back with each other, she still have to support their child and give her a bright future.

Aigoo, why can't they just be together and live happily ever after? To answer that, we ain't living in a fairytale. The reality of life is much complex and cruel.

"Lisa, why are you still in your bed? You're going to be late." Her mom said while walking in to her room. She didn't answer she just stared at the ceiling, contemplating whether or not she'll skip class today.

Her mom sat at the side of her bed and sighed.

"Aigoo, my poor child. You know what, your dad and I also had the same situation as you before. I mean we also broke up a lot of times. The last and the worse of those was when your dad cheated on me. I was so broken-hearted because I trusted him so much and I never thought he would do that to me. I still love him that time but I was so angry for what he did so I forced myself to push him away in order to heal my broken heart. You know why I'm telling you this?" Chittip asked her daughter. The latter again didn't answer. She just continued staring at the staring, listening to her mom silently.