Chapter 64

They have been knocking on the door of Jennie's house but the latter is still not opening up. She's probably upstairs in her room so she can't really hear them. So, Jisoo decided to call her again but she didn't answer.

Rosé tried her luck and called Jennie through her phone. After just a couple of rings, Jennie finally picked up.

"Hubby!" Rosé exclaimed as soon as Jennie answered.

"Wifey, why'd you call?" She said while sniffing. By that, Rosé already knew that her friend had been crying. She's not okay.

"I'm outside your house. Open the door for me please and let's talk. You can tell me your problems." Rosé said and pouted. She feels so bad to hear her friend crying. She might end up crying later too but whatever, she just want to be with her bestfriends side. She just want the latter to know that she ain't alone.

"What are you doing there? You should be at school?" She said, trying to sound okay.

"I heard about what happened. I just wanted to see you." Rosé said and sighed.

"Wait a moment." Jennie said and dropped the call.

She didn't want to leave her bed but it looks like she don't have a choice. Jisoo probably told Rosé about their call earlier. She sighed and got up from her bed. She fixed her disheveled hair and wiped her tears before going downstairs.

Her mom already left earlier after they had a heart to heart to talk. The latter didn't even want to leave her alone but she insisted that she's going to be fine alone. So, her mom went to work half-heartedly.

Going back to the present, she finally went downstairs and headed to the door. She pulled herself together first before opening the door. When she turned the door knob and pulled it, she immediately saw Rosé's worried face along with Jisoo.

"Oh my gosh, hubby. My poor hubby, what happened?" Rosé said after hastily hugging Jennie.

"It's a long story." She mumbled.

"I think I have to go, I also have to check on Lisa. We don't know what she'd be up to." Jisoo said excusing herself.

"Wait, I-I'm still mad at her but can you please comfort her. Make sure she won't do something stupid. Take care of her for me." Jennie said.

"I don't have any idea what exactly happened between you two but you can count on me with that. I hope you'll fix things between the two of you tho before it gets much worse." Jisoo replied and sighed.

"I already made up my mind, Jisoo. I have to heal and forgive her and I think I could only do that away from her." She explained and bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying in front of them. She don't know why but she had been crying since the other day but it seems like her tears won't run out. It's like an infinity well.

"If you say so." Jisoo said and finally left. She went back to her car and rushed towards Lisa's house. That's the first place they'll try to look for her. She might just be locking herself up in her room just like what Jennie had been doing.

When she got to Lisa's place, she was welcomed by the guards on the gate. She parked her car and then rushed inside the main house where she saw some maids.

"Have you seen Lisa or Seulgi?" Jisoo asked ta maid.

"I think they're in Miss Lisa's room. I have seen Miss Kang walking upstairs earlier." The maid answered.

"Thank you." She said and bowed before heading to where her friends could be.

"LET ME GO KANG! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE!" Jisoo heard someone said as she was still walking upstairs. She don't have to look to know who it was. It is certainly Lisa.