Chapter 35

Lisa was awakened by the warm sunlight striking down her face. Fortunately, her head wasn't pounding like most of the time after she drink so much. She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing that she saw was Jennie's angelic face. Oh, how she missed this beautiful soul. Is this even real because it feels so surreal for her. It's been weeks since she last stared at this girl this close and she couldn't believe she's doing it right now.

She tried to recall what happened the night before and how she got there. And she remembered she had some drinks at the bar with Jisoo, Seulgi and Tzuyu. They had fun but as the night gets deeper and as she gets drunk, she started to remember Jennie. She slapped her forehead when she realized what she did last night.

She literally created a chaos and she cried at the bar calling out to Jennie. Her friends tried to calm her down but she was so drunk and she ended up punching Seulgi. Dear Lord, she hopes that Seulgi isn't mad at her. She's so embarrassed and she don't know how to face Seulgi and the other two girls anymore.

She thinks she have to limit drinking from now on. She sighed and just shrug that thought away, she'll deal with her friends later. Now, she wants to savour the moment that Jennie's by her side. Because this moment is rare and she might not experience this anymore if something goes wrong again later.

She caressed Jennie's mandu cheeks affectionately and run her slender fingers along every details of Jennie's perfectly proportioned face.

She was stunned though when Jennie groaned and snuggled closer to her, burying the latter's face to her chest. Then she started sniffing Lisa's natural scent again. Lisa just smiled and stroked her fingers along Jennie's smooth jet black hair. It feels so good to feel Jennie's warmth against her body. She thought she'd never be like this with this angel again. Getting drunk had a good result after all more than punching her friend.

"I love you." She mumbled and kissed the top of Jennie's head.

Jennie doesn't have to say it back to her yet but she just want the latter to know how much she loves her. Jennie is still asleep though. They could stay in that position forever, her holding her beloved Nini like there's no tomorrow. How she wish that everything will turn good from now on.

A few moments later, she noticed the clothes that Jennie was wearing. It kind of looks so familiar to her. Right, it was the shirt she lost in the locker room. She'd been looking for it in every corner of that room and it turned out that she was right all along, Jennie was the one who took it after all but why did she do it? Lisa just think that maybe the girl just missed her so much.

They stayed there until she heard Jennie gagging. She panicked because she don't know what to do with the latter. Is the girl sick?

"Nini, are you okay?" She asked while rubbing Jennie's back to make her feel better but it didn't help at all.

She was surprised when Jennie bolted up from the bed and run towards the bathroom. She get up hastily as well and followed Jennie. There she saw the girl throwing up at the sink. She went behind Jennie and she held up the latter's hair so the mess won't stick to her hair. She feels bad seeing Jennie suffer but what can she do? Nothing but to try things that will help the latter feel a little better.

"Want me to get you some water, hmm Nini?" She asked sweetly while rubbing Jennie's back to soothe the latter.

"No, stay for a while. I-I might pass out again." She said while panting. After just few seconds, she begun puking again although there wasn't anything coming out of her anymore.

"Oh God, what is happening to you?" Lisa asked worriedly while hold Jennie's waist with her other hand preventing the girl from falling in case her feet gets wobbly.