Chapter 29

"Go get Miss Bae!" Jisoo yelled at Lisa. Lisa just rolled her eyes and run from the shore back to where the others are.

"Fuck you two! Why does it have to be me?" Lisa shouted before she went away.

She kept on running and running until she's finally back to the pool side. She looked around, searching for Miss Bae and she found the latter sitting at one chair while watching over the students. She probably didn't even noticed that the three were gone.

Lisa hastily went to Irene. She was having hard time to speak because she was panting from fast running. So she took a deep breathe and finally spoke to the professor.

"Miss Bae! You have to come with me." Lisa said like she was panicking.

Irene bolted up from her seat. It seems like it's something urgent. She was starting to feel that something bad happened based on Lisa's behavior

"Why? What happened?" Irene asked worriedly.

"Come with me Miss Bae, Seulgi is drowning!" Lisa finally said.

Miss Bae gasped after hearing what Lisa said. How did it even happened? They should be just in the pool. She can't believe she lost track with the girls.

"Oh my God. W-where is she? Let's go." She said while stuttering. She was freaking shaking because she was worried not just because she'll be accountable for anything that will happen but also because it's Seulgi.

I repeat, it's Seulgi, the person who gave her the best night of her life, the person she keeps on fantasizing at night though it was inappropriate and most importantly, the person who can make her heart beat madly for no specific reason.

"She's on the beach!" Lisa said and they run towards the beach where the three went earlier.

Irene was shaking, she wants to calm down but thinking that Seulgi is currently in danger, she just can't. Everyone is looking at them right now wondering what the hell is happening but she can't care about it now, her focus is to making sure that Seulgi is safe.

After a few minutes, they finally got to the shore where they saw Jisoo screaming at Seulgi who seem to be having hard time to get out of the water. Every chance that Seulgi gets, she'd scream for help unfortunately they were at an area where there weren't a lot of people.

When Irene saw Seulgi struggling, she didn't hesitate to dive through the ocean and swim towards the girl. Just when she already held Seulgi, the latter already passed out.

"Miss Kang! H-hang on please." Irene said while dragging Seulgi back to the shore.

She bit her lip trying to hide how terrified she is.

Even when they were already at the shore, Seulgi was still unconscious. Irene started to get scared and she panicked. Because of that, her mind was blacking out that she couldn't even think straight. She forgot what she should do. She just kept on shaking Seulgi's shoulder, trying to wake the latter up but to no avail.

"What should I do?" Miss Bae asked. Even though she knows how to deal with situation like this, she can't think straight because it is Seulgi.

"Miss Bae, you should do CPR with her!" Jisoo suggested.

"Oh yeah. I should do that." She said and started pumping Seulgi's chest. She did that for a couple of times already but Seulgi was still not waking up.

"Uhm, Miss Bae try mouth to mouth." Lisa suggested.

"Is it necessary?" Irene asked and bit her lower lip while staring at Seulgi's plump lips.