Chapter 78

"W-what should I do?" Lisa asked while panicking. She have already trained for this but damn, she instantly forgot everything. Her mind is lagging at the moment especially that she's seeing her girlfriend in pain.

"Fvcking idiot! Of course bring me to Dr. Lim! I'm about to fvcking give birth what are you still doing?" Jennie scolded Lisa was doing nothing but to stare at her. Then she yelp in pain again and Lisa almost jump as she was surprised.

"Oh, right. I-I have to take you to the fvcking clinic. Can you walk baby or should I carry you?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"I think I can walk, just assist me please. It's really painful." Jennie said and she tried to get up from the couch but before she could completely stand up, she winced again. She didn't know that it is this painful. Take note, she's just laboring what more if she's already delivering the child.

Lisa helped her stand and walk.

"Oh baby, take deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. We're going to get there too. Fvcking get the hell out of the way! My wife is going to give birth!" Lisa said while shoving one of her staffs who was blocking their way.

"Omg! I'm sorry Ms. Manoban. What can I do to help?" The staff apologized nervously.

"Calm down, Manoban!" Jennie scolded Lisa for yelling at the poor girl.

"I-I just...Just get out of the way please. This is an emergency."

She quickly proceeded on bringing Jennie to her car. Because she's panicking, she almost forgot to put a seat belt on Jennie. Her mind is a mess right now. She's going crazy.

"Lisa, focus! I'm the one who's going to give birth, not you. Why does it seem like the other way around?" Jennie said and still managed to let out a chuckle although she's already in a massive pain.

"Sorry baby. I'm just freaking nervous that I think I'll pass out any minute."

"Oh God, please don't. Drive now, fvck she's too eager to get the fvck out of me." Jennie exclaimed. The pain is kicking too hard that her nails were almost digging to the seat she's gripping on to.

Lisa on the other hand, begun driving as she was told. She tried her best to focus on the road because she would never want them to get into accident especially that Jennie is already going to give birth to their baby.

"Baby, hold my hand. You can squeeze it if it will help you feel better even just a bit." Lisa said and gave her hand to Jennie which the latter hold on tightly.

"I-I didn't know it was this painful." Jennie complained as tears begun forming at the edge of her eyes.

Lisa kind of felt guilty. If she could only take the pain Jennie is feeling, then she'd gladly do it. It's just hard to see her girl suffering like this.

"I'm so sorry baby." She sighed.

"Shhh, I'll get through this. Just don't leave my side, please." Jennie said and bit her lower lip.

"I-I will never leave you. I will stay by your side and we'll get through this together. I love you." Lisa said and brought Jennie's hand to her lips.

"I'll call my mom." Jennie took her phone and dialed her mother's number. It was until a few tries that her mom finally answered.

"Hello? What is it my dear?" Her mom said as soon as she answered the call.

"Mommm! I'm on labor! Help." She said and begun sobbing.

"Oh God, where are you? Are you in the clinic already? Tell me the address." Her mom said worriedly.