Chapter 14

"Lili, what did I do that made you upset?" Jennie asked, making Lisa bite her bottom lip.

She's caught off guard.

Well, she kind of overreacted earlier. She was almost being obvious, just almost? Nah, she's been acting differently, Jennie is probably the only one who doesn't notice or even if she does, she just shrug it off thinking it is just normal because of their friendship.

"Nothing, just forget about it. Maybe I just overreacted. I'm sorry for making you worry. By the way, how did you find out that I'm here?" Lisa asked when she realized that she didn't tell the latter about what happened and besides she should be at her class right now.

"Jisoo texted me, she said you had an accident. She didn't even told me what exactly happened. So I was freaking worried. I thought you got serious injuries."

"That bitch! She's such a snitch. I already told her not to tell you but she still did." She just ended up sighing.

She actually didn't want to bother Jennie. Besides, her injury wasn't that serious anyway. I mean she dislocated her ankle but it's not like she broke it. She could just take a rest and she'd be as good as new. At least that's what she thinks.

"So you're not planning to tell me, huh?"
Jennie glared and slapped Lisa's knee which made the latter wince in pain because that was her scraped knee under the blanket.

Jennie gasped when she realized what she just did.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Lili." She apologized and uncovered Lisa's wounded knee.

"It's okay." Lisa said and smiled weakly.

"Did the nurse clean this already? Because I don't think so." Jennie said while checking the wound on her friend's knee.

"Oh, I think she forgot about that. She fixed my ankle first and she seems to be in a hurry so yeah maybe she forgot to clean it. Well, I didn't even notice it too until you said it." Lisa chuckled.

"I'll clean it for you then. Just stay there." She got up and went looking for the first aid kit.

She picked up some cottons, alcohol and betadine. Then she went back to Lisa's side.

"Hey, what are you going to do with that alcohol?" Lisa asked, moving away while covering her wounded knee.

Well, she's kind of scared of that thing because putting it on a wound hurts like a bitch. I think everyone could agree with me.

"Don't be such a coward. It only hurts at first but it will fade eventually." Jennie grabbed her leg and took off her hands from covering the wound.

Lisa on the other hand was suppressing her laughter because of what Jennie said. It just sounds wrong and she kind of hate her mind right now.

"Yah! What's so funny? Earlier you were so scared then in just a split second you're already laughing internally. Are you a bipolar or something?" Jennie asked while her forehead creased in confusion.

"Nothing don't mind me. I just remembered something." She lied.

"I'll clean this with alcohol now, okay?" Jennie looked at Lisa. Lisa just nodded nervously in response.

Jennie gently wiped the wound with alcohol-wetted cotton.

"Shit! That hurts. Be gentler please." Lisa complained and groaned.

"Just endure it. It's your fault anyway. You should have been careful." She rolled her eyes.

"By the the way, aren't you supposed to be on you class? Did you ditched it just because of me?" The blonde asked, feeling guilty that the girl in front of her had to leave her class just to see her.