Chapter 66

"Wait Lisa!" Tzuyu called Lisa while running after the latter. Lisa then stopped her tracks and looked back to see Tzuyu who was panting from chasing her.

"What?" She asked nonchalantly. She's not being rude, she's just not in the mood. She have never been in the mood actually since Jennie broke up with her. She have been giving off the cold vibe.

"I'm inviting you, Jisoo and Seulgi again to the red room. I missed hanging out with you guys and I think you need it too." Tzuyu said in between her heavy breaths.

"No, I don't need it. I'm not in the mood Tzuyu. I just wanna be alone." She sighed.

"Pretty please." Tzuyu plead and pouted which surprised Lisa because she have never seen the girl acted cute before. She's the cold type of a person. Is the world coming to an end?

"I'll think about it."

"Okay, I'll tell Jisoo and Seulgi too. So if you decline, they'll be dragging you towards our bar." Tzuyu chuckled. To be honest she just want Lisa to cheer up even a bit. She knows the latter is going through so much. Imagine your girlfriend which you love so much breaking up with and you don't even know if you're going to be able to see your kid. That sucks but its kind of her fault though.

Lisa just nodded in response and then she proceeded to going to their classroom although she's not feeling enthusiastic even a bit. She'll just be spacing out or sleeping but whatever, at least she's not absent.

When she got to their classroom, Jisoo and Seulgi were surprised to see her. They thought she was skipping classes today.

"Yow dude, where have you been? We've been texting and calling you. What's the use of your phone?" Jisoo asked, kind of scolding her at the same time. She always gets worried whenever Lisa disappears and don't answer her phone.

"Rooftop, chilling." She briefly said and took her seat.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Seulgi asked worriedly. Lisa just said that she was at the rooftop, Seulgi guess the latter haven't had lunch yet. She and Jisoo already did.

"I'm not hungry."

"Lisa, you have to eat. You've been punishing yourself too much these days. You might end up getting sick!" Jisoo scolded.

"It's nothing compared to what I did. I deserve it or more. Her mom is right, I should rot in jail." She said and slumped her head into her desk.

"Seriously dude, we don't even know the whole truth yet you're already being too hard on yourself. If you want to prove Jennie that you regret everything, this is not the right way to do it. It's not helping even a bit. Besides, if it's really the end for you and her then move on. Just pull yourself together because Lisa, you're still going to have a child. It's not the end." Jisoo said and shook her head in disbelief. She get that Lisa is still heartbroken but skipping meals, classes, or locking herself up in her room won't make her feel any better.

It's not the solution, she's just slowly killing herself.

"My child? I don't even know if I'll be able, too. Jennie fucking left. I don't even know where the fuck she is right now. I know I deserve everything that is happening to me right now but why does it feels like it's better to just die?"

"Don't you even fucking think about it." Seulgi warned.

"Wait, you don't know where Jennie is? She isn't in their house anymore?" Jisoo asked after realizing what Lisa just said.

"She's gone. I'm too late." Her voice cracked as she speak but she just bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying again.

"Shit, why'd she leave? She really wants space away from you, huh. I think you should let her be though. If she'll come back, she will and I know Jennie, she won't hide your child from you despite of what you did. You have the right to see Nouvelle because no matter what happens you're still her father." Jisoo said and patted her back to soothe her.