Chapter 46

"Hey, you didn't tell me you were having a prenatal check up yesterday. I should've come with you?" Rosé said as soon as Jennie took her seat beside the latter.

She just got there. Of course, Lisa walked with her again just to make sure that she's safe along with the baby. Though their bullies kind of took a break from bullying them, Lisa still want to make sure that they won't come at Jennie. Especially now that it's not just Jennie, there's a life inside her. If they try to hurt Jennie, Nouvelle might get affected too.

"I didn't want to bother you. Besides, Lisa was with me." Jennie answered. She smiled when she remembered what happened the other day.

She finally saw her baby that was one of the happiest days of her life. And Lisa and her are officially in a relationship already. It just kind slipped but she don't want to take it back too. Lisa had been courting her patiently anyway. The girl deserve to finally be her girlfriend.

However, up until now she's been curious about Lisa's condition. Is the latter really an intersex? How come Jennie didn't find out about it earlier? They been together for more than five fucking years but she never noticed anything odd about the girl. They even sleep in the same bed sometimes back in the days. She admire Lisa's respect for her though. The girl like her for a long time already but the latter never took advantage of her. Lisa never even touched her in an uncomfortable way.

"So how was it? How's our Onew? Did you finally see her?" Rosé asked enthusiastically which made Jenni snap back to reality.

"She's doing fine. The OB said that everything is normal. Do you want to see her?" Jennie asked and smiled. Rosé nodded aggressively. She badly wanted to see the baby too. Too bad, Jennie didn't tell her to go with them yesterday.

"Yes pleaseee."

Jennie opened her bag and rummaged through it, then she finally picked up a folded piece of paper. She kept it in a secret pocket in her bag just in case someone touch her things, they won't easily see it. No one should know about her pregnancy except the people she trusts. The more people who knows means the higher risk of getting into issues and troubles. Her baby might get in danger as well. So it's better that this way.

Jennie handed the paper to Chaeyoung which the latter accepted giddily. She's also excited to see the little bean as much as how excited the couple were. She was the first one to know about Jennie's pregnancy after all.

"Be careful. Don't let anyone see." Jennie mumbled and Rosé nodded. She lowered her hand under the desk and she slowly unfolded the paper there. There she saw the black and white photo that looks like an abstract art. She instantly got emotional.

"Huhu I don't understand this." Rosé mumbled and pouted while she was getting teary. Jennie just chuckled. She thought Rosé was about to shed tears of joy because she saw Nouvelle for the first time.

"Can you see that tiny little bean beside that circle thing?" Jennie asked and Rosé nodded.

"That is our Onew." Jennie said and smiled.

"Oh my gosh, she's so tiny." Rosé exclaimed after letting out a gasp.

"She is because she's just six weeks after all. We don't even know yet if she's really a she because it's too early to find out the gender. The obstetrician said that she's just starting to form her eyes, nose and limbs. However, in the next two months, we're finally going to be able to find out if she's really a baby girl or a baby boy." Jennie said and her smile never left her face. She's just so happy.

"Are you going to have a baby shower and those gender reveal thingy?" Rosé asked.

"I don't know. By the way, if Onew is a boy you'll see Lisa having a bangs that is only an inch long." Jennie said and giggled.