Chapter 41

The lights went dim and from a bit of an upbeat, the music suddenly changed into a slow one, or should I say waltz? And Tzuyu started to dance with random boys in her life.

"Seriously? Waltz? What is she? An eighteen years old?" Jennie murmured and rolled her eyes inwardly.

"Hey, why do you look so mad?" Lisa pinched Jennie's cheeks lightly and chuckled afterwards.

"Don't mind me. Actually, I suddenly want to eat ice cream." Jennie said and pouted. She just sighed. She should've craved for it earlier when they were just on their way so they could have stopped over to their favorite ice cream shop.

"Do want me to get you some?" Lisa asked. Jennie nodded.

"But do they have ice creams here? If they don't, then let's just forget about it. I'll just wait until I get home." She said. Well, she already have ice creams stocked at their fridge in case she craves for it in an unjust hour.

"We'll find out. Just stay here, I'll head to their kitchen and try my luck. I hope they have some though." She said and stood up.

Jennie held her hand before she goes.

"Don't take too long, okay?" Jennie said which made Lisa smile. She likes how her girl is being a little clingy. She just want to kiss those cute lips.

Lisa nodded and kissed Jennie's hand which was holding hers. Then she decided to go along with her journey on finding some ice cream. However, before she was able to get to where she was going, she felt someone dragged her by the wrist and the next thing she knew was that they were already at the center. Tzuyu was smiling from ear to ear while she was just creasing her forehead in confusion.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" Tzuyu asked but Lisa didn't answer. She was too confused and shocked to even utter a single word. She was just going to get some damn ice cream but now everyone in the room is looking at her, at them.

Since it seems like she wasn't doing anything. Tzuyu giggled and took her hand and placed it on the latter's waist and then intertwined their hands. She didn't even had the chance to complain and leaving Tzuyu there would probably be an insult to the latter so she just went with the flow. And they started dancing gracefully while everybody's eyes were watching them.

When they turned, Lisa saw Jennie rolled her eyes. And that's how she knew that she fucked up. Well, it's not her fault. Tzuyu just came from nowhere and dragged her to the center of the crowd. Just like that, she felt obliged, she had no choice.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked when she noticed that Lisa was feeling so uneasy.

"Nothing, happy birthday again by the way." Lisa greeted and smiled genuinely.

"Thank you for coming. Hmm, are you and Jennie dating already?" Tzuyu asked out of the blue.

"Not yet, I'm still courting her. I'm willing to wait though. I just know that she's worth it." She spared a quick glance at Jennie who was murdering her stake and smiled dreamily.

"She's one hell of a lucky girl. She will be so blessed to have you."

"Actually, I'm the one who's so blessed to have her in my life. She might have a little bit of an attitude but she's the sweetest, nicest and most fragile girl I've ever known. And someday, I'm going to marry her." That's not a wish, that's her promise to herself and to Jennie.

She's gonna marry that girl, she's claiming it!

"Seems like you're so in love with her." Tzuyu said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"I am, how about you? Don't you have a special someone?"

"I kind of like someone but unfortunately, she likes someone else." The girl pouted.