Chapter 72

They spent the rest of the day with Taehyung. It wasn't bad actually and Jennie realized that they shouldn't have ditched him in the first place because he's actually nice and he had no bad intentions. He's just in for the friendship and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Should I drive you girls home?" Taehyung asked because honestly he just want to know Jennie's address so that he'll be able to see her again whenever he wants to.

"No, it's fine. I've brought my car with us." Rosé said and held Jennie's wrist.

"Yeah, I got my stuffs in her car too. You can actually go ahead now. Don't worry about us, we're good." Jennie said and smiled at the guy.

It's not like Rosé would really let her friend go with Tae. She doesn't trust him much even if y'all say he's a good guy. Yep, he's a friend but when it comes to him sticking closer to Jennie like this, something just doesn't sit right or maybe she just don't like men near them.

"Okay, I'll leave first. Take care." He said and bowed at the girls before leaving.

"Goodbye." Jennie and Rosé said in unison. They waved at him as he go.

Rosé sighed which took Jennie's attention.

"Why?" Jennie suddenly asked her friend.

"What do you mean why?" The girl asked back, not sure what Jennie was referring to.

"Why is your face like that? I mean you look like you're disappointed." Jennie said and chuckled.

Rosé pouted and rolled her eyes. Then she sighed again before she spoke.

"How can't I be disappointed? I tried to hide you from him and the rest of the world but look he still found out. Why did I even thought of bringing you here? This mall is literally the closest one to our university. How could I forget that?" She said dramatically and slapped her forehead through her frustration.

Jennie just giggled at her friend's act. She actually forgot about it too but at this moment she think it doesn't matter. It's really bound to happen. No matter how hard she try to hide that she's having a baby it will eventually come out like a damn fart.

What matters to her now is her daughter's safety and...

Lisa.

"Stop sulking wifey, it's alright. He's not a bad guy anyway. He's our friend after all. He's not gonna do something stupid, I feel that." She assured her friend.

"Well that's what you thought about Kai." Rosé mumbled.

"They're different breeds."

"Breeds? What are they? Dogs?" Rosé asked and bursted laughing. Well the other one could pass as dog though. He literally wants to fvck anyone whenever he wants.

"It was just a figurative language. Why are you being like that?" She said and giggled.

"I don't know, maybe I just thought men are really like that." The tall girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Like what?" Jennie asked while creasing her forehead because honestly, her friend gets a bit confusing at times.

"Dogs? Nah I'm just kidding."

And they both ended up laughing so hard. But seriously speaking, does Rosé really hates men?

Honesty, Jennie is already finding it suspicious how her friend doesn't like hanging out with men well except Taehyung before. She have never heard about the girl getting in a relationship with a man too. Well not with girls as well but come to think of it, she's already nineteen but she have never even flirted with any man. Something just doesn't sit right. There should be that phase right? Or Jennie was just a wild kitty before and Rosé was just the normal one.