Chapter 70

"Let's go upstairs, she had been waiting for you for ages. I'm sure she'd be so glad to see you now." Bambam said and patted Lisa's back, making her snap out of her trance.

Oh dear, she had been zoning out since they got in the car earlier. She's finally in Thailand but her mind still wanders back in Korea. She knows she's supposed to be focusing on her Nana but she can't help but to think about Jennie. Is it really the end for them? Just like that?

"I'm excited to see her too." She said trying to sound so enthusiastic about it but when her cousins turned their back, she took a deep sigh.

This wasn't what she wanted. How did everything come to this?

She just shook her head and continued heading to her grandma's room. Bambam knocked three times first.

"Who is it?" She heard a faint voice of an old woman said inside the room.

"Nana, it's me Bamie. We finally got Lisa with us." Bambam announced happily.

"Get in." The old woman replied.

And so they opened the door and went in. What met Lisa's eyes was her old woman laying in bed with different tubes connected to her body. She don't know what they are but it breaks her heart to see her grandma in that condition.

This wasn't how she remember her Nana. She remember the old woman as a healthy and jolly person.

Her Nana is actually the first person who supported her dancing back when she was just a little kid. She was the one who enrolled Lisa in dance classes because she believes that Lisa has a great potential in dancing.

Sadly, she ain't performing anymore.

"Lisa? Is that you?" The old woman asked as soon as their eyes met.

"Yes Nana, I'm finally back." Lisa said as her voice crack. Tears begun forming on the brink of her eyes.

She didn't waste anymore time, she run towards her Nana and hugged the latter. The old woman hugged her too and patted her back.

"I missed you Nana." Lisa mumbled while snuggled in her granny's body.

"Oh God, I missed this kid so much. I thought I won't even see you before I die." The grandma mumbled which made Lisa separate from their hug.

"Don't say that, Nana. You're not going to die. You're going to get better. You'll get through this. Just hang on and keep fighting." Lisa said kind of scolding her grandmother for saying such thing.

"Lalisa, I'm already old and so sick. I've done a lot of fighting already and this time I don't know if I'll still be able to make it. I am still trying though but I am already preparing myself for what's about to happen." She smiled weakly.

"Nana, you can't just leave without even meeting your great grand daughter." Lisa pouted the bit her lip, preventing her tears from falling down her doe eyes.

"What do you mean? Sorn is pregnant or did Bambam impregnate someone?" Their grand mother said looking at her two cousins.

"What!? No!" Sorn and Bam said in unison.

"I don't even have a boyfriend, how am I going to be pregnant?"

"But you have a girlfriend." Bambam said and nudged Sorn's side, teasing the latter.

"That's the point. Seunghee and I ain't getting pregnant unless we do IVF, DII or adopt a kid." Sorn explained and rolled her eyes.

"So, who among you is having a child?"

"It's not them Nana. It's me, I am going to have a daughter. It's a bit early for that, I know but it was unintentional. We aren't regretting that we made her though." Lisa smiled remembering her first baby. It hasn't been a day since she left Korea but here she is, already missing her girls. She's starting to regret leaving without even telling Jennie.