Chapter 17

"Lisa, your ankle is not even fully healed yet. Why are you being stubborn?" Jennie scolded her friend who was now holding another tray of orders.

Man, she was really serious when she said she'd help. If Jennie is not going to hang out with her then she'll just stay where she can see the latter.

"I'm fine okay? I can handle this."

"If your ankle gets worse and or will hurt again, I swear I will ignore you for three weeks." She threatens.

"Then I will not tell you and I will not let you notice."

Jennie just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Oh Lisa, you're here too." Mrs. Kim said when she saw Lisa.

She was done resting. She want to check how Jennie was doing but she was surprised to see her daughter's friend around as well. And her gaze went to Lisa's attire. She noticed the latter was wearing their apron, making her crease her forehead in confusion.

"Oh hi auntie, I came here to pick up Jennie because we were supposed to go somewhere but she didn't want to go with me so I decided to just help here." Lisa explained and smiled at the woman.

"Aigoo this kid. You didn't have to do it. Jennie can actually go with you." Jennie's mom said and gave her daughter a meaningful look.

"No, I'm staying here mom."

"It's okay auntie, we'll stay here. You can continue resting and we'll do everything in your stead." Lisa said and let Jennie's mom take a seat.

"You're both stubborn girls, aigoo."

The woman just shook her head while smiling. She can't win with these kids anyway.

The two girls continued serving the costumers in the cafe and surprisingly, there were more costumers today than other days. Maybe because the waitresses are gorgeous.

"Hey, miss" A guy called Lisa.

"What's your order sir?" Lisa asked him nonchalantly.

The guy kept eyeing her from head to toe but she just ignored it. She don't want to make a mess because it will also affect Jennie and her mom. Just a little patience is what she need.

"I want a slice of chocolate cake and black coffee." The guy said and Lisa listed it on her pad.

"Is that all sir?" She asked.

"Can I get your number, miss?" He said while smirking arrogantly.

"I'm sorry but I don't give my number to strangers. If that was all your order, I'll leave now." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Wow, feisty. I like it. Take a sit first." The guy said and held Lisa's wrist.

Lisa then took it off in disgust. She leans over to the man just enough for her lips to be a apart by at least three inches from his ear. Then she whispered, "Asshole, my dick is probably even bigger than yours."

The man flinch in surprise and looked at Lisa as if Lisa just said something disgusting. Lisa just smirked and left the guy dumbfounded. That's for trying to flirt with someone you don't even know.

"Hey what happened? Was that jerk harassing you?" Jennie asked worriedly when Lisa got to the counter.

Jennie saw everything there. Its not really unusual for it to happen. It even happened to Jennie too a lot of times already. Some costumers try to harass or flirt with her and other waitresses but of course she don't entertain those kind of people. She just do her job and ignore those assholes. But now she's kind of ashamed that Lisa had to experience that.