Chapter 57

"Rosé, I've been meaning to ask you something." Taehyung said while walking towards Rosé. Just by that, the girl already know where it is going.

"Go ahead, shoot your question." She said and rolled her eyes inwardly. She knows it's still going to be the same questions which she keep on dodging each time she had the chance. Whatever, she'll just answer him so he'll leave her alone.

"Why did Jennie suddenly dropped out? I mean everything was just going nicely and she was doing great in everything. Why would she just drop out like that?" He asked.

See, she already saw it coming. She just sighed before she answer his question. Wait, how will she say it anyway?

"Uhm it's sad to say but Jennie is sick. So her mom decided to drop her out of school and just opted to homeschooling to make sure she still keep up with the lessons. Don't worry she'll be fine tho." She lied which made her uncomfortable because she is not used to doing so. She hopes God will forgive her. She's just doing it to protect Jennie tho.

Though Taehyung seems to be a nice guy, she would still not risk her bestfriends reputation. Besides, it's not her story to tell anyway.

"What? Tell me her address, I'll visit her." Taehyung said which made her bit her lip. He wasn't suppose to react like that and now how is she suppose to deal with him?

"It's uhm, I--I can't tell you that. It's her privacy y'know."

You know what? She's starting to get annoyed with this guy. She get that he's concerned with Jennie but he should not know and he's so persistent.

"But I'm her friend, too. Just tell me, I have to see her." He said while holding Chaeyoung's hand as he plead. The latter cringed but she didn't let him notice. She just smiled awkardly then someone called her.

"Chipmunk! What are you still doing there? We're waiting!" She heard Jisoo yelled from outside of their classroom and she found it as an opportunity to dodge Taehyung questions once again.

"Oh sorry Tae, my friends are already outside. I have to go now." She said and left hastily, leaving Taehyung hanging.

Actually, she didn't hang with the three dorks since Jennie dropped out. She just opted eating alone because now that Jennie is no longer there, she don't see the reason to keep going with them. Besides, she and Jisoo are still not getting along well. She thought it's probably a good thing to go separate ways with them. But speaking of the devil, here she is. Rosé is now wondering why Jisoo suddenly thought of picking her up from their classroom.

"Was he bugging you again?" Jisoo asked as soon as Rosé got out of the room.

"Yeah, he always does that every chance he got. He's so eager to know about Jennie's whereabouts. Wait a minute, how did you know?" Rosé said as her brows furrowed.

"I didn't say anything." Jisoo said and looked away.

"Were you stalking me?" She eyed the smaller girl suspiciously.

"No?" She tried to say it casually but it turned out sounding like she's unsure about it. And Rosé started laughing.

"You are stalking me! Stop denying it. I know I'm pretty, I bet you fell for my charms." The chipmunk said proudly and flipped her hair, slapping Jisoo's face with it.

"Yah! Stop it and no, I'm not stalking you or anyone. W-why would I even do that? You're not even that pretty!" She said and let of a huff.

"Why are you so in denial? By the way, what do you need and you suddenly came here? Did you miss me?" Rosé said and grinned. Jisoo then let out a chuckled then rolled her eyes.