Chapter 62

Jennie heard Lisa's explanation but she don't know what to feel about it. Her mind is so messed up, so is her emotion.

"I-I don't know what to say." Jennie mumbled looking away from Lisa.

"Baby look at me. I know I did something stupid but we've come so far now. W-were already having a baby and I'm taking full responsibility of what I did. Marry me Jennie and I'd do anything for you and our baby." Lisa said cupping Jennie's cheeks.

"No, Lisa. I can't marry someone I don't know. We've been together for almost six years Lisa but I feel like I still don't know you. You've been keeping a lot of things from and I don't know if I could even trust you again." The feline-eyed girl said and removed Lisa's hands away from her face.

"What do you mean? You promised. You said you'll marry me. It's okay if you're not yet ready. I'm willing to wait even if takes a hundred years. We're going to work things out, baby. We can start over again and I'll tell you everything about me without missing a single detail." Lisa said almost sounding desperate. She feels like she knows where this is going but she hopes it won't get to that point. They can still fix everything. It's not too late. It's just a dumb mistake.

"You made me look like a fvcking fool! How can you expect me to forgive you again just like that?" She sobbed.

Lisa tried to hug her but she pushed her away like she was disgusted with the latter's touch. She's mad. No matter how much she want to hug Lisa, she should spare herself some pride. The latter did a huge mistake, she kept doing things she knows that Jennie dislike, keeping things. Jennie can't just keep on forgiving her again and again easily. Lisa at least have to suffer a bit for what she did and learn her lesson.

"Baby, I never denied anything. I never lied to you about it. You just didn't realize that I was being serious the whole time." Lisa replied which is true.

She never really denied that the baby is hers, in fact she had been admitting it. It's just that Jennie never believed the possibility until she found out some things and Kai's testimony which just proved everything.

"Why didn't you tell me it was you then? You know everything but you just let me go nuts wondering what the hell happened. You knew how hard it was for me!" She started hitting Lisa's chest, letting her frustration out. Lisa didn't budge, she just let Jennie do what she please. It doesn't hurt more than the fact that she hurt Jennie anyway. She knows she deserve it.

"Yes, I know that's why I didn't tell you. I know you'd despise me. You won't even want to go near me if you knew and I wanted to be with the both of you. And I told you I didn't want to loose you. I was able to tell you the rest of my secrets but that was the hardest one. I-I was scared, baby."

Lisa was already crying ugly but she don't give a fuck. She's scared, she's scared of what Jennie might say next. She's so terrified with the thought of Jennie leaving her.

"I just wanted explanation. I wanted to know the whole story because I can't fvcking remember even a single thing and it's driving me crazy. Everything is just crazy!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I swear didn't mean to keep it from you. I-I'm a fucking coward. I'm fucking terrified of the idea of loosing you."

"You know what, I don't think we can keep this relationship." Jennie suddenly said, making Lisa freeze in her position. She had been thinking about it but it's really ten times painful to hear it right from her girlfriend's mouth.

"You're kidding, right? You're not serious baby. Maybe you're just saying that because you're confused. Come on baby, let's fix this. J-Just slap me..." She picked up Jennie's hand and used it to slap her own face multiple times.