Chapter 81

The restaurant is closed for the day because it would serve as the reception for a special occasion. Today is their three-month old little angel's baptismal slash christening or whatever it is called. Within just an hour, she'll already be welcomed to Christianity.

So, everyone was busy preparing. Lisa's staffs were all around the place, working on with the foods and finishing the decorations along with the coordinator. It's about their baby, of course everything has to be special. Jennie actually told Lisa to just keep things simple but Lisa insisted to make it even just a little bit above simple. What do you expect from a Manoban? They really do like being extra with everything.

While things were being prepared in the venue, Jennie and Lisa were also getting ready along with their baby girl in the house of Jennie's mom where they are still staying. The construction for their own house had just begun but Jennie doesn't know about it yet because Lisa wants to surprise the latter once it's done.

Going back, Jennie curled her jet-black hair and just wore light make up. Then she looked at the mirror once more. When she was already satisfied with her looks, she decided to move on to getting Nouvelle dressed up. Of course the main character of the event should have all the spotlight later.

"Lilipoo, did you prepare her formula, extra clothes, wipes and diapers already?" Jennie said while putting socks in Nouvelle's tiny little feet

"Already done, honey. Everything she would need are already in the bag." Lisa replied. She was already putting hair spray to her bangs, like a lot of them. That's the secret why her bangs are not movable most of the time.

"Very good." Jennie praised Lisa as if she's forgetting that she is talking to her girlfriend not her daughter. She must have gotten used to saying it. Seems like Lisa doesn't mind though. In fact she even loves it when Jennie treats her like a baby. She's a sucker for attention, I'm telling you.

"Hmm Ninibear, do I look good enough?" Lisa asked Jennie while showing the latter her outfit of the day.

"Hmm, you always look great but you're extra cute today for some reason

"Hmm, you always look great but you're extra cute today for some reason." Jennie said and giggled. She can't help but to adore her girlfriend, just look at that smile. She's melting.