Chapter 82

When Jennie got up, Lisa was already out of the bed. She checked their already one-year old little angel in her cot only to find out that it was empty. So, Jennie assume that Lisa is already up and took the baby with her downstairs.

So, she just washed her face and brushed her teeth before going down.

When she got there, she was right. Lisa, was doing something with her laptop while Nouvelle was messing with her.

"Good morning, my sweethearts." Jennie greeted the two while she walk towards them to give them kisses.

"Good morning, hon." Lisa replied and kissed Jennie in the lips because she wasn't contented with what Jennie gave her.

"You look so tired, why is that?" Jennie asked. She noticed the dark circles under Lisa's eyes. She can't help but to worry.

"I slept late last night trying to finish this project that I'm working on but I failed. Then this little munchkin woke up too early. So, here we are. Since, I'm already awake I just continued working on it." She replied and sighed.

"Did my parents wake up already?"

"Not yet."

"Oh, I'll cook breakfast for everyone. How about you, little munchkin? You wanna come with mommy to the kitchen or stay here with Dada?" Jennie asked their daughter.

"Mmmm Dada." She replied and snuggled closer to Lisa which made them giggle.

"Okay, Dada's girl." Jennie said and went to the kitchen so she can make their breakfast.

Before everything, she grabbed her apron and wore it to herself. Then she took a pan, a chopping board and knife and she placed them on the island. Next, she went to the refrigerator to gather the ingredients that she will be needing. Then she begun chopping them.

While she was busy chopping the carrots, she heard the refrigerator behind her opened. Assuming that it was Lisa, she asked for the latter to hand her an onion since she realized that she forgot to get one.

"Lilipoo, can you give me an onion since you're already there?" She said without even looking.

No one responded but she could hear the noises coming from the refrigerator as if someone was rummaging through it. She didn't mind again, she just thought that Lisa was looking for the onion.

Then she already finished chopping all the ingredients but Lisa still haven't handed her the onion she had been asking for.

"Lalisa! What's taking you so long? I'm just asking for an onion!" She raised her voice because she got impatient but she was stunned when Lisa answered.

"What onion? Huh?" Lisa yelled from the living room.

"But---"

Then she looked behind her to see what's going on with the refrigerator only to see their daughter literally inside it, having the time of her life.