Chapter 59

As soon as their classes ended, Lisa excitedly head home to fix herself first before going to Jennie's place. She just want to look more presentable for her girlfriend. She also wants to smell good because she's already expecting that Jennie would want to sniff her like what she does everyday. That thing kind of became the pregnant woman's habit.
Just thinking of seeing Jennie after a long tiring day, already puts a big smile on Lisa's face. She just can't wait to wrap that girl into her embrace and all her stress and worries would melt away.

When she got to their house, she was greeted by their guards as she drive through the gate. She of course greeted them back cheerfully. She's in a good mood after all.

"Ms. Joo, are my parents here already?" Lisa asked one of their maids.

"Not yet, ma'am." The maid replied and bowed at her before leaving.

"Looks like I'm not going to see them again before I go." She mumbled and started heading upstairs to her room.

She dropped her backpack right beside her bed and stripped herself as she walks towards the bathroom. She showered and cleaned herself while singing happily. She could bet Jennie misses her too. That girl is kind of clingy everytime she meets her. Lisa is not complaining tho, she even likes her that way because she wants to treat Jennie like a baby.

After getting herself refreshed, she put on a new set of clothes, dried her hair and decided to finally get downstairs, kind of hoping that her parents are already home so she could tell them that she might sleep over at the Kims for the night. She just missed sleeping and waking up beside her lovely future wife. If Jennie would just agree, then they're probably living together by now in their own house. Knowing Jennie, that girl will surely disagree with that idea unless they're already married.

Going back, she tried to find her parents around their home but they doesn't seem to be there. She guess they're still at work. So she just told a maid to tell her parents that she went to Jennie's place and that she might sleep over there.

While she was driving her way to Jennie, she remembered that the last time she checked the latter's fridge, they were running out of ice creams. Jennie would be happy if she buy that girl's favorite ice cream. So that's how she ended up stopping over to the ice cream shop where they usually go. She bought six tubs of milk ice creams and two tubs with chocolate flavor. Then she went to a flower shop to buy Jennie's favorite flowers, daisies.

She sniffed the flower and smiled as she head back to her car. She can already imagine Jennie's gummy smile when the latter sees what she's got.

She went back on her way to Jennie's house while singing along with the music on the stereo. What a mood she has.

When she finally got to the Kims' house she fixed herself first and started knocking on the door. After just a few minutes, she heard footsteps coming towards the door. Then it instantly opened, revealing Mrs. Kim who was probably cooking just by looking at how she's wearing an apron.

"Good evening, mom." Lisa greeted the woman. Though it wasn't the first time she called her that way, the mother still gets surprised by that. Guess, she'll have to get used to it tho.

"Good evening to you too, dear." Dara said and welcomed Lisa inside their humble home.

"Where is Nini?" Lisa asked, noticing that her girlfriend was out of sight.

"Just go upstairs, she's probably sleeping. She hasn't gone down since I got here and she won't answer her door either." Dara said.

"Here, I bought this for her just in case she already ran out of ice creams." Lisa said and handed the plastic with a bunch of ice creams.