Chapter 36

Lisa pulled Jennie and let the latter sit on her lap, facing her.

"I want us to stay like this forever. I hope you won't treat me like a stranger again." She said and snuggled into Jennie's chest. Jennie caressed Lisa's blonde locks affectionately while smiling from ear to ear.

This girl is such an angel, she don't know what she did for God to give her a precious girl like Lisa.

"I won't do that again, Lili. You don't know how much I missed you too." She admitted and kissed the top of Lisa's head.

"I know you missed me. Look, you even stole my shirt." Lisa said and giggled.

"Aish, stop teasing me. It wasn't my fault. It's just that I'm kind of craving for your scent constantly. We were ignoring each other so I couldn't have a change to get even just a sniff of your scent and Onew had been wanting it for almost two weeks already that it's making me frustrated so I had to sneak into the locker room to steal this. I swear it was the baby." Jennie explained but Lisa just chuckled.

"If it's someone else, it would be creepy but now that I know it's you, I find it cute. Seems like the baby is fond of me too, aren't you?" Lisa said and caressed Jennie's tummy.

"Lisa.."

"Yes baby?" Lisa asked and looked at Jennie's face.

"Are you really sure that you still want me? You really don't have to. I mean this baby, is not even your responsibility." Jennie said while just staring down at Lisa's chest.

Lisa sighed and hugged Jennie. She understands that Jennie feels that way but she want to assure the latter that she is so damn serious. Even if Jennie tell her multiple times that the baby is not her responsibility, it is. Onew is a part of Jennie and she cares for anything that have to do with the latter. In other words, she also cares for the baby. She will not let Jennie's pregnancy be the end of the latter's dreams though. She will help her precious angels in their lives. And if Jennie will just allow her, she wants to live with them so she could take care of the both of them. She's willing to wait though until Jennie is finally ready. There still too young anyway.

"Even if you ask me hundreds of time, my answer will always be the same. Yeah, I kind of feel bad that you had to have a baby at a young age but it didn't make me love you less. Since our little angel is already here, she'll bring a lot of uncertainties to our lives but baby I want you to know that I'll always stand by you no matter what. I'll protect the both of you as long as I can and I'll help you raise the baby. We'll be a family." Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead.

"The thing is, my mom still don't know about the baby. I'm scared Lili. I know she'll be mad and I-I feel so bad. My mom is trying hard just to raise me on her own but now we're having another person to support. I don't know what I'd do. What if my mom disown me if she find out?" Jennie said and bit her lower lip.

As if a cue, they heard someone knock on the door.

"Jennie sweetie, breakfast is ready. Let's go downstairs now and eat. You still have classes, you might get late." Her mom said from outside the door.

"Oh shit, she doesn't know that you're here." Jennie mumbled.

"What should we do?" Lisa whispered.

"It's okay mom, you can eat already. I'll go down later. Our prof in our first class will be absent today, so I'll just take my time." Jennie lied.

"Okay then. Just go down if you get hungry." Her mom said and they heard footsteps going away from there. It means that Jennie's mom already left.

"You really don't have class in the first period?" Lisa asked while raising a brow.

"It's a lie of course. It's fine though, the lesson for today will just be a continuation of what we had yesterday so yeah, it's not that important. And you, you have to get home as soon as my mom leave for her work." Jennie said flicked Lisa's forehead.