Chapter 26

"Man, you really scared us. I thought you were gonna jump down there." Seulgi said while the three of them were walking towards the parking lot.

"Why would I do that?" Lisa said with her forehead creased.

"Tzuyu said--oh shit that bitch pranked us." Jisoo said and scratched the back of her head when she realized that Tzuyu was just kidding.

"Who's Tzuyu?" Lisa asked.

"It's the girl who just got down from here. You don't know her? Oh yeah of course you don't know her because your eyes are only fixated to Jennie." Jisoo said and flicked Lisa's forehead.

"By the way, we saw Jennie with Tae--" Before Seulgi could finish what she was about to say, Jisoo covered her mouth because it might hurt Lisa's feelings.

"It's okay, I saw them too. It's my fault anyway. I made her cry. I did something bad again." She said and sighed heavily.

"What did you do?"

"I cornered her in the restroom and I kind of kissed her forcefully. I'm so stupid. I harassed her, right? I really don't deserve her. I just keep on making her suffer. I'm just too bad for her." Lisa said and the two girls stopped from their track.

"What? You did that?" Jisoo said and her eyes widened, same goes for Seulgi.

"I know, I know but I didn't mean it. I was just carried away with my emotions. I was angry because she said the kiss was just a mistake to her and to me it was like one of the best things in my life. S-she don't like me." She bit her lip while trying to stop her tears. She can't cry in front of her buddies, she's the tough one and if she cry they might make fun of her.

"Lisa, I understand you but you shouldn't do that. Yes, we're gifted but we should respect girls too. If they don't like us and what we do, we shouldn't force them." Jisoo said and patted her back.

"I just don't understand. If she didn't like me, then she shouldn't have kissed me that night so I won't get the wrong idea. She just made me assume that there'll be something between us and damn she's just making me loose my mind. I respect Jennie because I love her that is why I'm going to distance myself from her. It's not because I want to forget her but it's because I respect her decision and maybe if I do it, she'll start to miss me and my presence. She might realize she likes me too, just maybe." She said weakly.

"It's okay man, if you're destined for each other then you'll end up with each other in the end no matter how long it would take for it to happen." Seulgi said and patted Lisa's head like a kid.

"Want to grab some drinks later?" Jisoo asked.

Maybe it could at least lighten Lisa's mood even just a bit.

"Yeah, I think I would need it." She agreed.

"Let's meet later at the bar just near here." Seulgi said and the other two girls agreed.

"So, I think I'll go ahead now. Goodbye suckers!" Jisoo said and entered her car.

Seulgi also did the same and said, "Don't be late, Lalisa." The she waved at Lisa before driving off.

Lisa just shook her head while watching as the two dorks drifted like they were in a race. They might be annoying and silly most of the time but they can manage to lighten her mood even just a little bit. What did she really do in her past life for God to bless her like this? First, she have great parents and then she also have amazing friends who are willing to stay with her no matter what.

The three of them were separated years ago but look at them, their friendship still didn't fade, in fact it just grew stronger than before.

She might not be lucky when it comes to love but she is with friendship and family.