Chapter 71

"Now, where do we go next?" Rosé asked while they were getting out of the restaurant.

"I think I'll need to go to the supermarket because I have to restock my groceries but if you have other place to go, we can go separate ways." Jennie answered and smiled. She knows that she'll take some time there, she don't want to bother her friend too much.

"No, I actually want to buy some stuffs too. I have to fill my the cabinet in my room with snacks. Y'know I get hungry easily." The taller girl chuckled.

"Well that isn't unusual." She mumbled and giggled.

"Come on, I'll help you find what you want to buy as well."

So they went to the supermarket and they begun collecting the stuffs they want and those they need.

"Hubby, I want to buy some chips. Which do you think taste better? This cheese flavour or barbeque?" Rosé asked while holding up two bags of chips with different flavors.

"I don't know, maybe you should just get them both." Jennie said jokingly but Rosé did put the two in her cart.

My dear, don't ask an indecisive person like Jennie to choose from things whenever you shop with her. Her answer would probably be always both and that would be unhealthy and costly! Just look at Rosé's cart being full already but she ain't complaining tho. She must've brought a lot of money or probably her daddy's card. Like, she isn't even hesitating to pick stuffs and put them in her cart.

While Jennie, she thinks a lot before grabbing the things which she only needs. She have to be thrifty because she only have few money. She can't just think about what she want, she most importantly have to buy those which are good for her baby and herself.

She was walking down the aisle of milks when she suddenly felt something different. It was like what she felt when she met Kai in 7/11.

But it can't be. Kai is already in prison, ready for trial. Y'know, even if Kai wasn't able to do that deed, he still deserves to be locked up in jail to serve his sentence for drugging two ladies and for attempted rape. Besides, she wasn't the only girl who had that experience from him. There are more of them. Hopefully, other victims would also come out and cooperate to give what the man deserves. It would be a shame if he just get away with it, he'd just be adding more victims and it is unjust!

Maybe she's just being paranoid again. She just sighed and continued looking for maternal milk.

She was in the middle of choosing which brand to buy when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Oh Rosé do you need hel---"

Her jaw almost dropped when she realized it wasn't her friend. Instead it was Taehyung. Oh no, he can't know about her pregnancy. What if he----

"Jennie? Is it really you?" Taehyung asked but she was still too shocked to answer.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly went down to her belly which made her hold it unconsciously. Oh dear, he wasn't supposed to know. No one in their school has to know yet!

"Wait, so you're pregnant? Is that why you stopped going to the uni?" He asked while furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I don't think I need to answer your questions." She said and continued looking for the milk appropriate for her like Taehyung wasn't there.

"Hey, I had been meaning to see you since the day you quit school and then you'll just ignore me like this? What did I do wrong?" Taehyung ranted and sighed heavily. He can't help but to feel bad.

He missed the latter so much but it seems like she doesn't even give a damn about him. It was as if they weren't even friends.

"You did nothing and that's better. Just don't ask me things because I am not required to explain things to you. Yes, I am pregnant. So what? If you want to spread it to everyone in the university, you can go ahead. I think I don't care anymore." She said which kind of sound too harsh but it was too late to take back, she already said it.