Chapter 3

"Lalisa, wake up," said someone while shaking Lisa's shoulder. Lisa just groaned.

"Lisa wake up. Your back must be hurting by now. Why'd you even fell asleep here? Did you forgot that you have a huge room?" The person asked again.

"It's my fault. I deserve to be punished," Lisa mumbled mindlessly, still not opening her eyes.

"What are you talking about? Get up now Lisa and let's eat out breakfast."

When she realized it was her mom, she bolted up from the couch she was sleeping on and blink a couple of times. She might have fallen asleep here last night after drinking too much.

"Good morning mom." She greeted the woman.

"Did you drink again last night?" Her mom asked.

"Just a little. I just couldn't sleep so I just decided to drink so it would be easier for me to fall asleep." She said while fixing her disheveled hair.

She stretched out and her body was indeed aching, especially her neck. She might have been in an uncomfortable sleeping position.

"Lisa, is there any problem? I mean you've been acting weird. You know you could tell me right?"

The woman gave her a worried look but could she really tell her mother about what happened to Jennie and to her? And what if Jennie doesn't want anyone to know? Everything is just complicated. She want hurt the person who hurt Jennie, she want to kill whoever did it but how? How can she do it t---

"No, mom I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm definitely fine." She gave her mother a fake smile.

Fine? How can she be fine when Jennie is suffering?

"Alright, now go get Jennie down here. We'll all eat together."

Wait, Jennie still couldn't walk well. Walking down from up there would be painful and her parents might find it suspicious. Jennie can't go down until she can already walk normally.

"Wait, mom I don't think she can get out from bed yet. She was so sick last night. I think I should just bring some foods to her room." She rambled.

"Poor Jennie dear, I hope she get well as soon as possible. By the time way, why is she sick? What happened to her?" Her mom asked again out of curiosity.

"Uhm, she had a fever." She lied.

"Why don't you take her to the hospital? Or should we call a doctor to see her?"

"No mom, she don't want to, you know she's stubborn but it's okay I think I can take care of her on my own."

"Fine then, come on eat first before you go upstairs to check your Nini."

"Mom!" Lisa said and stopped walking when she heard what her mother said.

"What?" The woman asked acting innocent.

"D-dont."

"Don't what? You know you're cute when you blush my dear daughter. And Lisa aren't you tired?" Her mom went from giggling to be being serious again.

The woman took a seat beside her eating husband while Lisa just gave her a questioning look.

"Aren't you tired of pretending to be girly in front of Jennie?" The woman spilled which made Lisa choke on her own saliva.

"Mom, what are you talking about? I-I'm not pretending."

"Lisa, we know you. Before you met Jennie when you guys were probably just fourteen years old, you were not feminine. I could even still remember you complaining every time we buy you dresses and dolls. Everything only changed when Jennie came." Her father butted in.