Chapter 20

Lisa fell asleep on Jennie's lap right after they took their seats. Now, she's sleeping peacefully like she don't care about everything around her. She must've been so drunk. Jennie just shook her head in disbelief. Did Lisa even mean what she said or she just said it because she was drunk?

"Looks like we lost one." Seulgi said dramatically, referring to Lisa.

"Stop saying that as if she died. She's just drunk. Why did she even drink that much?" Jennie said while glaring at Seulgi.

"It's because you were ignoring her the whole time but then you  interacted with that Taehyung guy. She was jealous." Jisoo said and chuckled.

"So s-she really mean what she said? She likes me?" She asked, just trying to confirm what Lisa said earlier.

"Of course stupid, you're probably the only person who didn't know. Lisa is very transparent though she tried not to be but you still didn't noticed?" Jisoo tsked and shook her head.

"We're friends, I didn't think she'd like me. Besides I just found out that she's into girls earlier. So how am I suppose to know?"

"Don't you feel it? And wait, I know you like her too. You're just stubborn like her so you keep your feelings." Jisoo added.

"I know sometimes she makes my heart beat fast, make me feel those butterflies in my tummy, she makes me happy and all but I thought it's just normal because she's my best friend but when she kissed me, it just feel so right and I was lost in the moment. Does that mean I like her too?"

"Only you can answer that." Jisoo said and winked.

'Do I like her? Fuck, of course I do!'

"You silly girl, are there more things that you're hiding from me?" Jennie mumbled and stroked her fingers along Lisa's silky blonde locks.

She can't help but to smile. She bit her lower lip while remembering the sweet kiss they just shared a moment ago. She still can't believe it happened. It feels so surreal for her. How long? How long had Lisa been hiding her feelings for Jennie?

So all this time Lisa was taking care of her, giving her attention and giving her almost everything she needs was because the latter likes her more than just as a friend? Jennie thought she was just being delusional so she just shrugged all those thoughts because she didn't want to assume. We all know that our own expectations could hurt like a bitch.

But now, it's confirmed that Lisa really have feelings for her. She's happy about it I mean it's the great Lalisa Manoban, the girl she likes though she constantly denied it to herself. But then she realized something and it made her heart sink.

"I don't deserve you, Lili. I'm just a poor girl with nothing to be proud of. I'm a dirty woman. Somebody already touched me before you did. I-I don't think I can--" She swallowed a lump from her throat and tried to suppress her tears that were about to fall from her feline eyes.

"You should be with someone better not with a girl like me."

"Jennie, it's time to go. It's already late, we should go home now." Jisoo said.

She sighed and diverted her gaze from Lisa to Jisoo.

"What about Lisa?" She asked. Lisa is wasted, pretty sure she can't even walk right now, let alone drive her car home.

"We'll carry her to her car. Chaeyoung will drive. She'll drop you both off since she's so eager to use Lisa's car." Seulgi said and Jennie just nodded in response.

"We're going now, Tae." Rosé bid farewells to their classmates.

"Goodbye. See you at school, I guess." Taehyung said and wave at her classmates.