Chapter 18

"Lisa, where are you taking me by the way?" Jennie asked as soon as they were both settled inside Lisa's car.

Actually, Lisa didn't plan on taking Jennie anywhere earlier. She was just watching her friend from afar until she saw Krystal, the bully. She was worried that the bully might harm Jennie. So she had to show herself and protect the latter. When she said she wants to take Jennie somewhere, it was just an excuse so that Jennie won't think that she'd been there for a long time already all along plus she doesn't like to sound like a creep.

But since she said it already and Jennie's here. She guess, she'll just go with the flow. But the problem is she still haven't thought of somewhere to take Jennie to.

"Want to go to karaoke?" Lisa asked. It was the first that came to her mind and I know it was lame but she already said it.

"Hm, sure. I miss having fun and singing anyway but let's call Rosé, Jisoo and Seulgi so they could come along with us." Jennie said enthusiastically.

"Of course, the more the merrier they say." Lisa said.

Lisa started the engine and drive off  towards their destination while Jennie begun calling their friends to invite them.

"Lili before we go there, let's stop over the ice cream shop first. I want ice cream," Jennie said and pouted. She's really a sucker for ice creams and she's suddenly craving for it again.

"Sure." Lisa said and smiled.

"Thanks but I will pay this time, okay? Shhh don't insist or else I won't go with you." Jennie said before even Lisa could answer her.

Lisa just smiled and nodded at Jennie. Sometimes she just can't win with this kitten beside her.

"Why do you even want to eat ice cream when it's so cold today?" Lisa said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hey, you can eat ice cream even if it's cold. There's no specific season to eat ice cream. Everyday is ice cream season!" Jennie exclaimed and pouted afterwards.

'Why do you have to be so cute?'

"Alright, alright, you can eat ice cream whenever you want then. I just realized that you're like Jisoo." She said and chuckled.

"What? I'm so different from her. How are we even alike?" The small girl's forehead creased in confusion.

"You're both addicted with something. Jisoo is addicted to chickens and you are addicted to milk ice cream. I'll blackmail you with it too sometimes." She said and laughed.

"Try me Manoban, you wouldn't like what will happen to you." Jennie shoot her death glares but she just laughed.

"What will happen to me then?" She asked while trying to stop her laughter.

"I will never hang out with you again." She said in a serious manner which made Lisa swallow her own saliva in no time.

"Hey, I was just kidding you know. Uhm you know I can't do that to you. I would even buy you tubs of ice cream if you want. Can you even endure not seeing this pretty face of mine?" Lisa pouted and acted cute to Jennie.

"Yah, stop with the aegyo! It's making me cringe." Jennie said but the truth is she just can't take Lisa's cuteness, it's overloading.

"Why don't you like it when I do aegyo? You want hot Lisa then?" Lisa said and teasingly licked her lips then slowly slide down her denim jacket from her shoulder.

She switched her gaze from Jennie and to the road alternately. She suppressed her laughter when Jennie just stood there dumbfounded with her jaw almost hanging. What now Jennie Kim?