Chapter 51

The event will be held at the the Kim's backyard which was personally decorated by Lisa, Jennie and Mrs. Kim the day before. It wasn't too extravagant but they all made a lot of effort just to make things look as perfect as possible though it was just simple.

They made a huge wall out of blue and pink balloons which also served as the back draft. Then they decorated it with artificial flowers on the sides. And what hangs there were each letter of their baby's name, Nouvelle.

Across it were three rectangular tables which are connected to each other and was cutely blanket with pastel-colored fabrics. There lies the foods that Jennie and her mom prepared for them and their guests.

Almost everything were blue and pink to not spoil the gender. Gender reveal is the highlight of the event after all. Then there were cute baby stuffs hanging above along with the copies of their baby's recent sonogram. Everything was just cute.

When everyone was already gathered in the Kim's residence, they decided to finally go to the backyard where everything would be done. Before proceeding to their seats, each of the guests wrote their names in the attendance cards and along with it, they wrote short message for baby Nouvelle. Lisa and Jennie will read those to their child when she comes out.

After doing the attendance, they finally grab their seats and they started eating. Later, they'll have games and activities.

"We prepared this on our own." Lisa boasted to her friends. She's proud of the outcome of their efforts yesterday.

"Wow, I didn't know you're artistic." Jisoo said and shrugged her shoulder.

"Actually she didn't know what to do. She just followed what me and my mom tell her. Everything is actually my mom's idea." Jennie said and giggled.

"Baby, why'd you have to expose me like that?" Lisa said and pouted. Jennie giggled and hugged her from waist.

"Sorry you just can't take the credits, hon. But you sure did a great job. I'm satisfied with the result although it's just simple." Jennie said.

"Me too." Lisa kissed the top of Jennie's head.

"Looking at all of this now makes me want to have a baby too" Seulgi suddenly mumbled out of the blue which made them all look at her and then to Irene.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Irene asked with her forehead creased in confusion. What the hell is it to her if Seulgi wants to have a chil--ohh. She's the girlfriend, she almost forgot.

"She just literally said, she wants a baby." Jisoo said and grimaced.

"Ohh, no that's not in the plan yet. Kang Seulgi, you're still studying!" Irene said and pinched Seulgi's thigh under the table.

"Aww! I was just saying I want a baby too but I didn't mean that we should have it right away. We can you know, get married first. I can wait, love." Seulgi said while rubbing her thigh.

"Aigoo, you kids are still young. There's no need to rush everything." Jennie's mom said and chuckled.

"I agree but although it's a bit early, I'm happy that we're already going to have a grandchild." Lisa's mom said to Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim got confused. She was thinking about what Mrs. Manoban mean by "we're".
All she knows is that Lisa is not the baby's biological father. Why would she say that it's her grandchild too? However, Mrs. Kim just shrugged it off and just think that maybe Lisa's mother didn't mean it biologically. They're nice people anyway and they never treated Jennie badly. In fact, they did a lot of help to her daughter.