Gaze Detection | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... More

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 30: Kiss Me
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 38: I'm Onto You
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 54: Something in the Air~
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 58: What I've Become
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 6: Who I Am

1.8K 191 90
By Sincerely_Jikook

    Hoseok's gaze continued to remain fixed onto the ground as his mind only held onto those words he just said to himself. While he continued to keep his words in his mind, the weight of his stare doubled in seconds as he quickly looked forward and began to walk. "How many times do I have to tell you? Ugh! Where is he?"

     The man charged through the hallway until he turned a corner and caught the young man sitting down at a low table with his head down. This room in particular had a sliding door leading to the backyard and windows that remained shut to keep the cold out, but capture the beautiful skies like ethereal paintings. As Hoseok stepped into this small room that would lead to the outside, his eyes locked onto the android, keeping his head down as he looked out the window up ahead that was in the direction of Jimin's house.

      "What's wrong with you?" Hoseok asked furiously as his arms folded and his stare became like daggers to the android. "Do you not understand the weight of this situation?!"

       "What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked and kept his body still while his head was met with his arms. He had no other words to say but his eyes yearned for something far beyond his reach and all he could do was stare.

      "Someone was at the door today..." Hoseok tossed in another hint to the android and instantly watched as the creation got up to latch his bright blue eyes onto the older human before him. "And they were asking for yo-"

      "Who was it?" Jungkook interrupted. Instantly, Hoseok caught onto the pink hues mixing with the bright blues in his eyes. Displaying a different color to his mood seconds into the conversation.

      "Sounds like you were expecting someone..." Hoseok continued to tease and refrain from answering as Jungkook only continued to stare with his eyes shifting into the color of pink along with a bright rose color surfacing on the apples of his cheeks. "Someone very special I suppose?"

       "Who was it...?"

       "Well, to make things clear, it wasn't Park Jimin. It was an android, he was sent by Jimin to accept your friend request."

       "He did?" Jungkook asked happily and made a bright smile, however, Hoseok wasn't going to mirror it in return. The atmosphere around them thickened as Hoseok only dared to step closer and closer to the young robot before him. "I... didn't go to a public place... I stayed here like you asked..."

       "That's not the point, I told you not to go to a public place because others can find you there... I specifically told you to stay inside where no one else can see you, but, out of the many months of having you here, you finally broke my rules and were noticed. What do you have to say for yourself?"

      Abruptly, the eyes of the android fell from bright pink and deepened into a vibrant crimson hue. The more Jungkook remained silent, the more his eyes did the talking for him. As Hoseok stood there, awaiting an answer, Jungkook only made a soft smile as his hands gripped onto the low table before him. Veins began to pop up on the skin of his hands as he kept grabbing onto the sides of the low table in anger.

     "Get mad all you want, Jungkook. But, I want my answer... now..."

     "Why... Do I have to explain... myself? I'm built to please humans, am I not? What's so wrong about interacting with just one?" Jungkook managed to speak and carry the slight smile over his face as he did so. Keeping his red glare locked onto Hoseok and not even daring to blink just once. "Oh no, they're coming to find me now as we speak! They are coming to deactivate me and use me for scrap pieces!" Jungkook spoke sarcastically and rolled his eyes right after, turning his body away from Hoseok and looking back at the window far ahead. "What's wrong with me? I'm far better than these Androids... I'm more human than all of them combined..."

      "Jungkook, stop acting like a child! What's so hard about understanding that you can't be seen by the world?"

      "That doesn't make me feel normal... you said you will treat me normally!"

       "I am, but the world will not! At the end of the day, Jungkook... you're nothing like them and nothing like any of those androids. You must stay here, forget about befriending Jimin, I can make you someone who will-"

      "I don't want an android you can make with your own hands!" Jungkook lashed out and quickly stood up as he kept his bolting red stare latched onto Hoseok; not even looking away once. "I don't want another creation like me, I want a human with a real heartbeat! I want to talk to one..."

     "I'm a human, Jungkook, you can talk to me!"

     "You're just my creator, you know everything about me... I want to meet a human on my own... a human who I can speak to. Not a human that created me and knows all of my flaws..." Jungkook answered. He finally looked away from Hoseok and resumed looking out the window far beyond him. "You will never understand... you will never understand me... you created me, but you will never understand me."

     "Jungkook, stop trying to guilt trip me... I'm doing this for your own good."

      "If it's for my own good and my purpose is to stay here until the end of time, why don't you just disconnect me already?! I have nothing to do here and nothing to see! If the world wasn't made for me to see any of it, why was I made in the first place?! Why did you make me if I don't have a purpose?!"

     "Jeon Jungkook! I didn't- Ah... stop throwing a tantrum, you're acting like a child! I don't have time to argue with you again, you're being disobedient!"

      "Let me be disobedient! It's part of the flaws that can make me feel human. If I want to have a friend, let me have just one!" Jungkook went on until his eyes began to tear up slightly. Instantly causing Hoseok's eyes to widen. "I... I can't stay here... every day... doing nothing with my eternal life..."

     "Hey, Jungkook... please... don't cry..." Hoseok spoke in a softer tone and picked up a tissue from a tissue box just sitting within the shelves against the wall.

      "Leave me alone!"

      "You're going to hurt yourself again, come here..." Hoseok continued the soft tone to his voice as he approached the robot and began to dry the tears he began to shed. Instantly making Jungkook close his eyes instantly and flinch.

     Sparks began to emit from Jungkook's eyes while he kept them shut to avoid harming Hoseok once he came closer to dry his tears. This left Hoseok looking at the android in concern as he listened to the slight sparks that came from the robot and instantly became guilty.

     "I'm going to regret doing this, but you know I can't leave you like this," Hoseok whispered and continued to dry Jungkook's tears carefully. "You can be friends with Jimin... but stay away from his android friend... say that you're anxious around new people, especially other Androids... tell him your type is introverted since they do make introverted Androids for humans too. Under no circumstances will you allow Jimin to see your emotions, so try your best to hide those eyes of yours when you feel the slightest bit of anger or become flirtatious."

     "Okay... thank you..." Jungkook replied in a soft tone to his own voice as Hoseok brought him into a hug the second he was able to dry his endless tears completely. When they hugged carefully, Jungkook's eyes opened and his gaze began to glow in a bright emerald green followed by a mischievous smirk to come along with it.

     "I don't want to spoil him... I don't want to give him so much freedom, but I don't have any other choice... Jungkook is capable of harming himself if he gets too upset, I have no other choice but to do what he says and something tells me that he already knows he's going to win every time," Hoseok thought in his head and carefully patted Jungkook's back softly before pulling away to look into his eyes that just changed into his usual ocean stare. "If this means that you will befriend Jimin, I will have to as well so I can make sure we can trust him."

     "You're right... thank you again, Hoseok, I really appreciate it!" Jungkook replied and kept his smile before stepping back and making his way out of the room. "I'm going to speak with Park Jimin soon!"

      "Well before you do that, get rid of all those box TVs in your room!" Hoseok raised his voice as Jungkook continued to walk away and ignore his demand. "I'll never know why a robot needs that many TVs..."

       "What do you mean Hoseok became nervous?" Jimin asked curiously as Taehyung paced around the living room in Jimin's house. They were talking about many things prior but of course, one conversation led to another and Taehyung just couldn't hide his findings about Jung Hoseok. "Why would he become nervous about an android?"

       "I don't know, I assumed someone must be out there looking for Jungkook and Hoseok was keeping him all to himself! Maybe, Jungkook was an android meant for another and Hoseok probably wanted him too and kept him! Their love was forbidden and the only way to be together was to run away! This is a very dramatic idea, but you would be surprised about how many times this happens! Humans fight over Androids all the time like children."

      "Taehyung, that doesn't make any sense, this isn't a soap opera. Stop downloading those shows onto your database, they're not good for your system."

      "Well, it's a good idea to start from. I didn't see Jungkook at all since Hoseok refused to call him so I can see him and scan him. I don't think Hoseok wants anyone to go near his android, most humans are like that too. Those who are in a relationship with their android, become very greedy or even vice versa. It was like the way  Yoongi was towards you, he became-"

      "Taehyung, I need to get those memories of him out of your data, stop reminding me..." Jimin cut the robot off and pressed his head against the cushion of the couch carefully. "It's too soon to speak about him so freely."

      "When will it not be 'too soon'?"

      "Years from now, maybe... I don't know. It differs for everyone when it comes to moving on."

      "Humans are very different... When I was first created, I met so many humans who had their own personality. Some very similar, some very different. Androids like me are all alike. We are made into different groups to be matched with humans just like that. There are many versions of me but we all look different. Of course, that's how our creator made us."

      "That man is worth a fortune... I'm surprised he was able to create so many robots and not have one attack like the ones in the movies," Jimin replied and began to think more about it. "I bet it even got to that point but, robots are now more developed and aware to the point where they are quick to deactivate if they are flawed. That creator of yours, Kim Seokjin, is a very intelligent man."

      "Well I'm sure if he studies humans more, there will be more versions released and maybe then, I will be able to help you out more with your problems Jimin! Only then, will you be happy and social!"

      "Maybe I will, maybe I won't, this is who I am. At the end of the day, I've been this way since I was little, Yoongi... only fed into my loneliness before and after he... ah, the point is, this is who I am. Maybe there is a way to change, and maybe there isn't. But I like being alone, maybe one day you'll understand that this is who I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 12.5K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...
2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
727K 56.4K 73
Demon x Human AU "Even through a cracked mirror... I can still see your beautiful face." Mirrors are often passed as pieces of glass on a...
11.9K 492 12
"You're coming home with me, baby..." ~A Jikook short story~ Contains: -Some fluff 😍🥰 -Oodles of sexual tension 😉😘 -Smutty smut smut (Dom Jimin X...