FADIMATUU ✔

By zahrah_mukhtar

"So what are you doing in our house dingy girl?" He asked her coldly. "It's none of your business and please... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!

Chapter 24

1.8K 196 19
By zahrah_mukhtar

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Allah has forbidden you to be undutiful (to be disrespectful) to your mothers"

Sahih Bukhari: 5975

It's Friday don't forget to read Surah Alkahf.

*******************

Later in the night, she was escorted to Khaleel's part with her friends.

Khaleel's part consists of a living room, one big bedroom with a walk in closet leading to the bathroom, then a small kitchen.

She can't believe she's going to stay with him under the same roof, the thought of it made her feels anxious.

Now they're currently inside his room waiting for him and his friends to come.

Zaynab and co are waiting for him to come, so that they can collect money from him before he sees the bride as they said.

Can you imagine that? It is not like he's in love with her anyway that he would give them money just to see her. If it's where left to him he won't even set his eyes on her.

"Why is Akhi and his friends not here yet" Zaynab impatiently tapped her foot on the floor.

"I think he don't want us to extract money from him" Aaminah laughed.

"Well it's a must for us to collect money from him, as it's our only chance" Zaynab said.

"Zaynab let's not collect any money from Akhi as we have extract enough money from him since the wedding started" Ameerah tried to reasoned as she remembered all the money they collected from him.

Zaynab unbelievably looked at Ameerah. "See who is talking"

"Yes like she's a responsible person" Aaminah rolled her eyes.

"You know what? If we collect the money from him we won't share it with her since I see she don't want it" Zaynab said glaring at Ameerah.

"You girls should leave her na" Nadia laughed who was just looking at their banters.

"We won't, who ask her to behave like she don't want the money" Zaynab replied.

"See this girls even fighting on how to extract money from my husband" Fadimatuu don't know when that sentence slipped out of her mouth.

They all turned to look at her in shocked.

"Aww husband? Children of nowadays are truly shameless" Aaminah said holding her chin.

"Yes oo, see her acting ike a typical wife, who just got married less than twelve hours ago" Sofia said too.

"And can you imagined that she said that in front of her sister in law" Zaynab dramatically gasped.

"Hey why did all of you want to ganged up against me, if you want you can go and marry too" Fadimatuu jokingly said.

"Find us husbands if you're tired of seeing us remaining single" Aaminah rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe Fadimatuu just said that, I think getting her married has surely removed her shyness" Nadia laughed.

"Yeah I agree with you, she has changed" said Zaynab.

"If all of you didn't get what she has hinted at us then let me tell you, she just want us to go away in order to have alone time with her dear husband" Ameerah said in sing song.

"Then we should take our leave, girls let's go" Zaynab said standing up.

"Oh my baby girls please don't go, I was just joking I swear" Fadimatuu smiled holding them back from going.

"Okay we'll stay only because we're going to collect money from your HUSBAND" Zaynab said stressing on the husband.

"No problem" Fadimatuu smiled.

Just then they heard a knock on the door.

"Let's go and open the door, I think they're here" Zaynab excitedly said ushering for Aaminah to go with her.

Fadimatuu heart skip a beat as she started getting nervous.

They went and open the door to his part.

When they opened it, they saw Khaleel, Hammad and one of his friend.

"Our groom finally decide to descend us with his presence, we've being waiting for you like forever" Zaynab teased earning a smack from Khaleel.

"Ouch I don't know the groom is a bully" Zaynab laughed rubbing the place he smacked her.

Khaleel just ignored her.

"Now can we see our bride" Hammad said as they reach the door to the bedroom.

"Nop" Aaminah replied.

"What?" Hammad raised his brow.

"You're not going to see her until you give us money, you know how they're doing" Aaminah said and Zaynab nod in agreement.

"How much do you want?" Hammad asked them.

"Ten million Naira will do" Zaynab replied making Hammad gasped and Khaleel looked at her unbelievably.

"Zaynab" Khaleel warned.

"What Akhi? Don't tell me you don't want to see your bride today?" Zaynab asked making him rolled his eyes.

"But we won't give you that much money" Khaleel replied. It's not like he want to see her, but he have too since now he is her husband.

Argh just thought of it made his mind to go crazy.

"Calm down bro let us talk to them so that we can settle on the price to give them" His other friend said.

"Yes I agree with you Saleem" Hammad replied him.

"Oya girls tell us how much money you want?" Saleem asked them.

"As Zaynab said Ten million naira only" Sofia said coming out of the room along with Ameerah and Nadia.

Since they've agreed on collecting ten million naira from them.

"Please reduce the price, do you want to make us bankrupt" Hammad tried to make them reduced.

"It's ten million we said not ten billion, how can that make you bankrupt? I know the money in your accounts is much that you won't even noticed that ten million naira is gone" Zaynab said.

"Still please reduce it" Hammad said again.

Zaynab looked at the girls and they shook their heads as "no".

"I think today you don't planned on seeing the bride, let's go back to the room girls" Zaynab said as they started walking back to the room.

"Tell me your account number" Khaleel nonchalantly said as he brought his phone from his pocket, as he's tired of trying to reconciled with the girls.

"That's my Akhi, you know my account number na" Zaynab smiled as she high fived the girls on their victory.

"I've sent you" After some few minutes Khaleel said.

"Thank you Akhi" Zaynab went and hug him.

The girls also thanked him.

"Now can we see the bride since your wish has being fulfilled?" Hammad asked.

"Ofcourse" Aaminah smiled as she open the bedroom door for them to enter.

Fadimatuu has heard all of their conversation as they are talking loudly.

She smiled when she heard the girls demand has being fulfilled, they collected the money from Khaleel as they want.

When they entered, Fadimatuu started fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness.

"Our bride is looking beautiful even though you close your face, can you open it for us to see?" Hammad said teasingly looking at Khaleel's grumpy face.

"No, only her husband has the right to see" Zaynab stuck her tongue at Hammad.

"Ouch that hurts here" Hammad said pointing at his heart.

"May Allah bless your marriage you two" Saleem prayed and they all chorused at "ameen".

"Now let's take our leave, let us take you girls home" Hammad told them.

Fadimatuu hold onto Aaminah's hands tightly as she don't want them to go.

"Release my hands babe or you want me to stay" Aaminah said trying to release her hands from Fadimatuu's ones.

"Yes please stay" Fadimatuu lowly said, just the thought of being alone with Khaleel make her feel somehow.

"See her acting as if she is not the one that has being saying we should leave her husband alone" Zaynab laughed and Fadimatuu's eyes went wide as how Zaynab embarrassed her in front him.

Khaleel just looked at Zaynab questioningly.

"Let's go and stop intruding on this lovebirds, the groom too since he has being calling only his wife's name" Hammad said laughing making Khaleel glared at him.

Khaleel accompany them to the door to his part and after that he locked the door as he come inside.

He come back to the room, and sit down on the sofa.

He saw how Fadimatuu was still covering her face with her Alkyabba.

Fadimatuu removed the Alkyabba from her head as she thought he's not in the room maybe in the bathroom.

After she removed it she looked around the room and found him sitting on the sofa staring at her.

Immediately their eyes mate she lowered her gaze.

Khaleel stared at her as her face had turned beetroot red from blushing.

"Let's talk" Khaleel finally found his voice, as he want to clear things with her.

Fadimatuu only nod.

"I want to make things clear to you. You know this is arranged marriage and neither of us love each other or whatsoever. I don't want you treat me as your husband and neither would I treat you as my wife too. I want us to maintain our distance between each other. Don't expect anything from me and I won't also expect anything from you. Let's live our lives ignoring each others presence. But when we are with our family we have to pretend like we're happy with each other. I think that's all I have to say" Khaleel finished his long speech making Fadimatuu just stared at him in shocked.

Is that what her husband would told her on their first night?

Others discuss on how to build their marriage but him no, he's just telling her on how to break their marriage.

She thought they can atleast try to make their marriage works.

But what does she expect anyway from this egoistic man. Some things would never change.

He didn't even let her reply as he stand up and left the room.

Where was he going? She thought.

She just stand up and enter the walk in closet in order to get her pyjamas to sleep.

She went inside and saw few of her clothes are arranged on one side as they are not going to stay here anywise.

She picked her pyjamas and head to the bathroom in order to freshen up.

After she had taken shower, she wore her pyjamas.

She come back to the room and still didn't find him there.

She just shrugged her shoulders as she went to the bed and lied down ready to sleep as she was very tired from the wedding.

Weddings are stressful.

After some minutes she heard the door knob turned and she heard footsteps, she just ignored him.

"Why are you sleeping on the bed?" Khaleel asked immediately he saw Fadimatuu sleeping on his bed.

He just came back from the living room because staying in the same room with her made him furious.

She thought of ignoring him but decided against it. "Where do you expect me to sleep?"

"Obviously anyway apart from MY BED" He replied.

"Well I don't see anyway I can sleep apart from the bed" She rolled her eyes as she sit down on the bed.

She don't know what this man is thinking, where does he expect her to sleep apart from the bed.

Or does he expect her to sleep on the floor? Never!

"You can sleep on the sofa" He points towards the sofa.

"Well I can't" She replied.

"What do you mean by you can't? Does you realize this is my room and my bed?" He asked murderously glaring at her.

"But now it's no longer your room and your bed since you're a married man. That means they also belongs to me since I'm your wife" She explained it to him like he would understand.

"But I don't consider you as my wife" He said matter of fact.

"Well that's your concern, if there isn't anything you want to say more, can I go back to sleep?" She asked him as she go back to her lying position.

"So you won't stand up from the bed?" He asked her and she ignored him pretending she started sleeping.

"I'm talking to you" He yelled making her flinch in fear.

"Don't yell at me! Who even told his wife on their first night to sleep on the sofa while he sleeps on the bed, does that seem right to you?" She asked as she sit down again.

He didn't replied her as he stormed inside the walk in closet not believing he lost to her.

He always lost his words when he's talking to this girl.

She just smiled in victory as she go back to her lying position.

After some minutes she saw him walking out as he had also changed to his pyjamas.

She saw him carrying a blanket and lie down on the sofa, covering himself with the blanket.

She pretended to be asleep.

She felt like she should tell him to sleep on the bed while she sleep on the sofa but decided against it.

If he's kind to her she would've done that, but him no!

She felt asleep while in her thoughts.

Khaleel can't believe he's really sleeping on the sofa.

He kept turning and turning again as he can't sleep.

It was later after she had long fell asleep that he sleeps too.

***

She woke up when the Adhan of Fajr prayer had being called.
She opened her eyes as she saw herself not in her room.

Then she later remembered that she is a married woman now and currently in her husband's room.

She saw him sleeping soundly in the sofa.

She left the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

After she performed her ablution, she carried her long Hijab and and praying mat and come back to the room and found him still sleeping.

Should I wake him up to pray or just leave him to sleep? She asked herself.

But decided on the former as he's her husband and she's just waking him up for prayer.

She saw him sleeping innocently like he's not that arrogant man.

She stared at his long sharp nose, his pink lips and his long eyes lashes and his shaved beard. She can't believe she is just checking her husband out.

But shrugged since it's her husband and she can stare at him all she wants.

She gently tapped him on his shoulder and he didn't even move.

She tapped him again and he holds her hand making her fall on top of him.

She felt butterflies on her stomach by their close proximity.

When he felt weight on top of him, his eyes immediately fluttered open.

Their eyes locked at they stared at each other.

She tried to remove her hands from his that had being holding her so that she can stand up from his body.

When he noticed what she's doing, he immediately release her hands from his hold.

"I-i j-just c-came t-to w-wake y-you u-up f-for p-prayer" She stuttered and he only nod at her.

He stand up and head to the bathroom to perform ablution while she also started praying.

***********

Jumaah Mubarak guys.

Happy Independence day to all my Nigerians readers.

How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed it?

Do you like the way Fadimatuu refused to sleep on the sofa?😂

Leave your thoughts on the comment section, thank you.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and also follow my account, thank you as you do so.

Love Zahra 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 74 9
In a world where love is both sought after and elusive, two souls find themselves entangled in the intricate web of fate. She, a woman with a heart...
33K 3.7K 25
Love is a strong feeling of affection, idolization, adulation, endearment and adoration. Love is happiness and love is delight. As a young Muslimah...
15.3K 824 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
76.9K 10.5K 59
As She turned around to make her way back to the screening room, She bumped into someone again! Which made all the popcorn in her hands and His to fa...