FADIMATUU ✔

By zahrah_mukhtar

"So what are you doing in our house dingy girl?" He asked her coldly. "It's none of your business and please... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!

Chapter 19

1.7K 181 10
By zahrah_mukhtar

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "If the morsel of one of you falls down, he should wipe away anything injurious on it and eat it and not leave it for the devil."

Sunan Abi Dawud- 3845

*******************

After she returned home, she went directly to her room as she didn't find Ammi in the living room.

Immediately she finished praying Maghrib prayer, she went to Ammi's room to informed her that she had returned from Zaynab's house.

"Assalmau alaikum Ammi I have returned from Zaynab's house" Fadimatuu told her.

"Waalaikumussalam, okay" Ammi replied.

Fadimatuu must admit that in the years that has passed, Ammi had gotten a bit nicer to her.

Now she's not cruel towards her, although sometimes she used to scold her but it's not like before, and she thank Allah for that.

It has always being her wish for her relationship with Ammi to be like mother and daughter.

To be able to share everything with each other, to find comfort and be best of friends.

And she hoped their relationship can continue to improve further.

"Your father said I should send you to him if you returned, he want to tell you something important, he is in his room" Ammi informed her.

"Okay Ammi" Fadimatuu replied and she stand up and head towards her father's room.

She currently thought what is it that her father wanted to tell her.

She hoped it's something not serious, but she had a gut feeling that she would not like what her father is about to tell her.

But anyway she would find out if she goes.

When she reached his room, she knocked on the door before she heard his voice saying "come in".

"Assalamualaikum Abba" She said when she entered his room.

"Waalaikumussalam princess" He smiled at her.

He was sitting on the sofa of the room, she went and sat down below him on the rug.

"Ammi said you're looking for me" She looked at him.

"Yes I want to tell you something important" Abba replied and she nod.

Her heartbeat started skyrocketing, already afraid of what he's about to tell her.

"You know you've always being my princess, my only daughter, my pride. And you know I would never chose something that is not good for you" He started saying and Fadimatuu could only nod.

What does her father meant by that?

Is he giving her as adoption?

She scolded her stupid mind.

Anyway she is his only child and he love her very much so he can't even give her as adoption.

Just listen Fadimatuu! She said to her mind.

"I know I've made this decision without consulting you first and waiting for your approval but I just want you to know I chose what's best for you. And I know you won't disappoint me." He added.

Abba just said what you want to say, I'm eager to hear what it is. Fadimatuu said in her mind.

"We have made this decision even before you two were born in order to strengthen our friendship"

What does he mean by "we" and "you two" She thought.

"Fadimatuu" Abba called her name.

"Naam Abba" Fadimatuu replied, the blood in her body was already drained.

Abba never called her by her name if it's not something serious or she did something wrong.

And now he called which means she is not going to like what she is about to hear!

"I had given your hand in marriage to my brother's son, Khaleel," Abba finally said.

He felt the weight in his shoulder had being lifted.

And he hoped his princess would accept this alliance.

Her world stopped for a minute, unable to bring her mind to processed what her father just told her.

She thinks she didn't heard him well, so she asked him again, "Abba please repeat what you said, I think I didn't heard well"

"I said I gave your hand in marriage to my brother's son, Khaleel" Abba repeat what he said.

"Zaynab's brother?" Fadimatuu asked him to be sure and he nod.

And just like that her heart was shattered, along with all her dreams.

She didn't know what to feel at the moment.

It's like she is in a nightmare and wish to wake up soon otherwise she would be lost.

But then it's not a nightmare, it is reality.

Her father had given her hand in marriage to known other than the arrogant, rich brat, Khaleel.

Never in her mind had she ever imagined being married to that egoistic man, but here she is being given her hand in marriage to him.

Hot tears just started flowing on her beautiful face.

Abba looked at her and felt pain, he never wished to bring pain to his princess.

He always prioritizes her happiness but here he was doing the opposite.

But if she's not happy with the wedding, he's ready to cancel the wedding for her happiness.

"Princess if you're not happy with this alliance, I would be ready to cancel it, because I don't want to see your tears. Your happiness means the most to me." Abba said looking at her.

"No Abba I've agreed to this marriage because I know you would never chose something which is not good for me," She told him even though her heart is breaking at the moment.

Even though she is not happy about it, she had to accept it for her father because she would never disappoint him.

"Thank you Princess, may Allah bless you" Abba beamed at her feeling happy that she had accepted the marriage.

"Ameen" She smiled at him.

"They are coming tomorrow to see you and talk about the wedding" Abba informed her and she nod.

"You can go now" He said.

"Okay" She said as she carried her lifeless body out of his room.

Immediately she entered her room she layed on her bed and started crying profusely.

She cried so much until there is no tears left in her eyes.

How can she marry Khaleel after all they always fights and they never had a decent conversation.

They hated each other that they can't even spent one second without fighting.

And what about the promise she made to him.

She promised to wait for him even if he would take forever to return, but what did she do, she broke the promise.

Is she going to break the promise just like that, like it means nothing to her even though it means the world to her?

If he returned what can she say to him?

The thought of that made her cry more.

She cried for him.

She cried for their love for each other.

She cried for the promise that she was about to break by marrying Khaleel.

She hoped if he returned he can forgive her for breaking the promise and marrying someone else not him.

She stand up and bring a small box made from wood from her closet and bring it to the bed.

She sat down and open the box.

She bring a picture from the box and stared at the picture with emotion.

She looked at the picture she took with him.

They are all smiling in the picture, when one look at it, they would tell they are happy in the picture.

She kept the picture back in the box and look at the other things they all shared together.

She took her old diary book from the box and was about to open the first page when she decided against it because it would only make her sad more.

Because it includes all the memories she shared with him.

She locked the box and bring it back to it previous place.

She went and perform ablution to offer her Ishaa Prayer.

After she finished praying she find peace and her heart felt light.

She decided to call her best friend Aaminah to tell her what happened.

She picked her phone and dialed Aaminah's number.

Aaminah picked the call after the third ring.

"Assalamu alaikum bestie" Aaminah chirpily said when she picked the call.

"Waalaikumussalam" Fadimatuu replied glumly.

Aaminah noticed her best friend mood as she asked her, "Why is your voice so down, are you okay?"

"I'm getting married Aaminah, Abba just informed me and I had already agreed for his happiness" Fadimatuu cried.

"Wait like for real, to who are you getting married?" Aaminah asked her clearly surprised.

"To that egoistic man, Zaynab's brother Khaleel, upon all the people in the world" Fadimatuu replied her.

And Aaminah was shocked to the core.

"Are you serious?" Aaminah unbelievable asked.

"I'm dead serious" Fadimatuu replied.

"Yee finally my wish come true of you getting married, I've got a wedding to prepare" Aaminah happily said as she twirled in her room.

"Instead of you to sympathized with me you're here getting happy, what is there to be happy about?" Fadimatuu asked her quiet irritated by her best friend's reaction.

"Did you expect me to cry? You're getting married for God sake, and it's every girls dream to find her prince charming and you found one. What's there to not be happy about?" Aaminah said not understanding Fadimatuu's behavior.

"You know me and him hated each other and the moment we met we would start fighting. And just in the evening when we returned from school, and I met him after all these years that passed guessed what happened? He started insulting me the moment he saw me. And tell me how can I marry such kind of person that didn't respect me" Fadimatuu rambled in one breath.

"Come down girl, you are going to stop fighting the moment you two get married. And you would love each other immensely. There is nothing for you to worry about just trust in Allah and you'll find peace" Aaminah advices her.

"Thanks dear but there is another thing" Fadimatuu said lowly.

"What is it?" Aaminah asked worried.

"Aaminah what about the promise I made to him that I would wait for him and marry only him." Fadimatuu said with tears in her eyes.

"What, don't tell me you're still in the illusion that he would return?" Aaminah narrowed her eyes in surprised.

She thought she had forgotten about him but she was wrong.

"I know he would come back for me and he told me that too" Fadimatuu replied.

"Fadimatuu please wake up to reality, even if he would return he would have being back by now but he wasn't. Would you continue to spend the rest of your life waiting for him to return?" Aaminah asked.

"Yes I'm willing to do that for him, because of the love I have for him" Fadimatuu replied.

"Fadimatuu I'm going to advice you as your best friend, please forget about him and moved on because it would not be good for you. It would only bring you pain and I don't like seeing you in pain dear.

"Accept your father's decision of getting you married to Khaleel, and I know Abba would never chose someone who is bad for you but would chose someone who is good for you. And I know Khaleel is a nice man too, since he's Zaynab's brother and his father too is your uncle.

"You know their family more than I do, you know the kind of person they are. They are good people and every girl would like to marry into such family. And you, you're given the chance why are you behaving like this? Accept the marriage and in Sha Allah it is the best decision you'll ever made" Aaminah finished saying.

And Aaminah's advice sank deeply into Fadimatuu's head.

"Thank you my bestie, you're the best, what can I do without you?" Fadimatuu smiled in happiness that she had a best friend like Aaminah who understands her and give her good advice.

"Stop thanking me, remember they are no thank yous between us. Now stop crying and go and wash your beautiful face." Aaminah told her smiling.

"Okay dear I'll do just that" Fadimatuu replied her.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, pray salatul istikhara too, to sake guidance from Allah and in Sha Allah this marriage is best for you" Aaminah said.

"In Sha Allah I will thanks, oops. And come tomorrow very early in the morning as they are coming to see me and talk about the wedding" Fadimatuu informed her.

"Okay I'll come as early as possible" Aaminah replied.

"Love you, take care" Fadimatuu said.

"Love you too good night" Aaminah replied.

"Salam" Fadimatuu said as she hung up the phone.

She take Aaminah's advice as she entered the bathroom and wash her face and perform ablution.

She prayed Salatul Istikhara to seek guidance from Allah.

And then she slept.

*********

Hello🙋

So Abba informed Fadimatuu that she is getting married to Khaleel 😂

And who is the person that she made a promise to? Anyway we would find out but not anytime soon.

Is it only me that enjoyed this chapter?🤔

I love the advice that Aaminah gave to her best friend.

I want to thank the people that had being adding this book to their reading list, I truly appreciate it.

I wanted to prolong the chapter but decided against it, but if I see your votes and comments much, I'll update the next chapter soon.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love Zahra😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 475 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
18.8K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
2.6K 344 35
Life in USA was great for Miskiyyah and her family. She and her siblings, Dhikratullah and Dhikrullah(twins) was born over there. Work brought her pa...