GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Ols...

Galing kay decembermango

One day, shortly before autumn is approaching, Elizabeth Olsen meets an unknown girl in the forest who was pl... Higit pa

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 35 Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 25

2.6K 95 59
Galing kay decembermango

Chapter 25

"No one is hotter than Letty."

Previously

Both of the boys held a guitar in their hands while both looked into the camera with funny grimaces.

When she looked closer, she also noticed that it was a familiar guitar.

Her guitar that belonged to Alex.

A grin formed on the girl's face.

"Do you believe me?" asked Cedric now after a few seconds.

"Yes.." the brown haired girl answered while handing the picture back to the boy.

"Good... we should go back inside... our excuse would be that we feel better after our cold or something."

"Very convincing."

"Can you think of anything better?" the boy asked with a smile meanwhile handing the girl her bag from the back seat.

"Because we're superheroes and we just had to save the city?"

"Even better."

Present time

Right now all the students were busy doing some kind of work from the teacher that nobody took seriously anyway.

One of them was Lizzie, who instead of solving the math formulas was just sitting and thinking.

The reason about who was easy to say... her brunette friend.

Since she saw her in the hallway with the older boy, she had a lot of questions in her head, but she couldn't answer them herself.

Why do the two talk to each other at all?

Where did they go?

Are they still coming?

Should she ask the girl about it immediately when she sees her?

But how... after everything that happened between the two teenagers.

Suddenly, the brightening of her cell phone on the table distracted her.

A message.

Immediately her thought jumped to it being Bella perhaps but it was quite the opposite.

An unknown number that left a photo with a message.

Confused, she unlocked her phone to look at the picture.

917-3xx

*load photo*
:)

The photo was blurry due to the poor signal at school.

She tapped the picture a few times, but it took longer to load.

Suddenly a knock was heard and the door opened.

"Ahh, Ms. Brooks, it's nice to see you again."

"Sorry I'm late. I thought I'd stay at home, but I decided to come."

Lie thought the green eyed woman.

"Better than never. Please take a seat and start right away with the worksheet that should already be on your desk."

With a slight nod, the brown-eyed girl made her way to the back row.

The green-eyed girl didn't want to look weird staring at the girl all the time, so she looked at the phone in her hand again.

Expecting that the picture would still load, she was wrong.

The Olsen's breath stopped short at the sight of the picture.

Why would anyone send her something so disturbing.

The picture showed a part of a back... but not in a normal way.

The back was full of cuts... everywhere.

And right in the front were the two words.

GOOD GIRL

Confused, the Olsen looked around to see if anyone was watching her.

Maybe it's a joke... someone is playing a joke.

But no one was looking at the girl.

Everyone was talking or doing their task.

One person was watching her, but not knowing what the green-eyed girl was thinking.

Bella sat down quietly after she was back in her classroom.

Max next to her, of course, had to talk to the girl first and the brunette was happy that everything was still the same between the two of them.

In the middle of the conversation with Max, where it was about whether there are gay penguins, her eyes fell on the dark blond girl in front of her.

She missed the girl.

Besides, however, she could not forget what had happened between the two.

They had to talk, but how?

She decided to do this at her weekly meeting in the woods, which seemed like ages ago.

At home.

The rest of the day at school, no one talked to each other.

Both wanted to... but no one had the courage at the moment.

Both tried to occupy themselves with other thoughts the rest of the day.

While the 16 year old Olsen was playing with her little younger siblings with clay, the question of who took the picture was still open.

The brown-haired Brooks had been holed up in the garage ever since she got home... her uncle and cousin were the only ones who knew why.

The girl was busy asking herself when she and her new "friend" were going to do something about the senior.

The music with "Back in Black" by AC/DC on made the girl to screw on something for hours what she had planned to complete a long time ago.

The "thing" had previously been standing in the garage of the old house where her brother and she lived.

But it had to be repaired.

The girl made it her goal to finish the work in the near future... her uncle was ready to help her, but she wanted to try to do it alone.

As mentioned before, hours had passed since the Brooks came home from school and she was busy screwing the last new part into place before calling it a day.

"So... and... done! Finally."

With a push, the girl now pushed her body, which was resting on her skateboard, out from under the crate.

With a groan, she stood up.

"Fuck... I smell like shit."

She walked over to the workbench to wipe her hands of all the dirt and oil with a towel.

"Hey dad meant- oh hello Letty Ortiz."

The brown haired girl sat down on a chair to clean the dirty tools now.

"Letty Ortiz?" replied Bella without taking her eyes off the tool.

"You know Fast and Furious Letty... you look like her right now... white tank top... work pants... maybe even hotter than her."

Bella smirked at that comment.

"No one is hotter than Letty."

"True. So dad said he made us dinner... if you want anything there' s food in the fridge."

"K." the girl muttered.

"Bella look over here."

"Huh?"

At the request, the girl turned around with a wrench in her hand.

*click*

"Hey. No pictures you shithead."

"Not for me... I'll show them to your girlfriend then." said the black haired one as she disappeared out of the garage with the camera.

"She's not my girlfriend, dickhead." the brunette girl called after her.

She turned back to the table with a sigh.

Elizabeth.

Right, she was actually planning to see her today.

She reached for her phone, which was lying on a box.

7:37PM

Friday, November 6th

The sun is not down yet.

"Fuck it."

She wrote a message to the Olsen girl.

"I'll be at our place today if you're interested."

Sent.

She immediately threw the phone on the table.

Whether she'd get a response she didn't care either.

She would just be there today.

At the Olsen House.

"No Jake... you can't eat that!" just as the older Olsen was about to take the play-doh out of the boy's hand, the boy took that as a sign to run away.

"It looks like a marshmallow though!" the 7 year old said running behind the kitchen counter.

"Jake please give me the marshmallow... in return I'll give you a warm milk before we go to sleep." said the girl with both hands in the air to keep the boy's attention.

In the little one's gaze you could see him thinking.

"And a cookie?"

"And a cookie." said Lizzie with a grin while she was in front of the boy now to lift him up.

"Taylor wants a cookie, too," said the other boy, who was still playing.

"You can have a cookie too, if you both go to bed now." said the big sister.

The Olsen's parents were taking the late shift more often lately, which meant that the green-eyed girl had to watch over her little siblings during the day.

It was exhausting but she had no choice.

She just tucked the two boys in their separate rooms in their blankets.

Of course with a cookie and a warm milk on the nightstand next to them.

The girl herself didn't plan to go to sleep yet, because she actually used the night to do things she never finds time for during the day.

With her phone and a book she wanted to read, the girl now lay down in her bed. But before the girl even started to read, her phone vibrated.

The unknown number?

At the thought she was mistaken.

"I'll be at our place today if you're interested."

She read through the message a few times, but... she couldn't think of an answer?

"Should I go or not?"

Bella's POV

The girl showered before she made her way to see the Olsen.

The wounds no longer burned as before nevertheless they were a complaint.

As always, she took her guitar with her, which she had been playing constantly since her brother's passing.

She remembered too well how the boy played for her every evening.

Better than any good night story or warm milk before going to bed.

It was their thing, but now it was a "was".

It's already after 8 o'clock and the brunette girl still wondered if the Olsen girl would show up.

Usually it was easier to find someone among the stones, grass or trees. grasses or trees to recognize someone who is watching you, but she did not pay attention to that today.

She played and played... hanging her legs over the big branch as usual, feeling the cold wind brushing her skin every few minutes.

Completely absorbed into the music she didn't even notice how time passed and passed and behind the trees the rays of the sun disappeared more and more.

Only then when the sun no longer shined on the face of the brown-eyed girl she noticed how much time passed and the cold of the night came closer.

She looked around from above.

The green-eyed girl did not come.

The brown-eyed girl smiled.

It was okay for her.

Disappointing but it was okay.

She climbed down the tree to head back.. that's when she felt the vibration of her phone in her hoodie.

Surprised she pulled it out and had to start grinning again after reading who it was from.

3rd Olsen <3

"Hey sorry... I wanted to come but I have to watch the little ones. One just walked into my room because he had a bad dream...I couldn't just leave."

"I still want to see you."

"Come to me if it's okay."

"And don't let a bear eat you."

Without thinking, the girl made her way in the direction of Olsen's house.

No she didn't walk... she ran.

She did not know why but she ran through the darkness... with a few missteps, however, she managed to stand exactly in front of the house of the dark blonde after less than 10 minutes.

Out of breath, she first looked around to see if anyone was nearby for safety, but in the darkness nothing was visible.

She hid the guitar as usual on a trunk of a tree.

Only the light of the Olsen's room was visible from the whole house.

Like the times before, the brown-eyed girl now carefully made her way to the roof.

The sun was already gone and only the light from the room gave the girl an orientation where to go.

Just as the girl was about to go to the window, the smooth surface on the roof made the girl fall down.

"Son of a bit-"

The girl was lying on her back with a winced face.

The opening of a window was heard.

"Bella? Is that you?"

"No."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes or no? Am I Santa or who else is outside your window at this hour."

She now saw from her viewpoint the figure of the Olsens girl looking down at her.

"Did you fall down?"

"No I was actually just going to sunbathe."

Just as the younger girl was about to go to help the girls up, the brunette girl stood up with a grunt.

"It's okay... I can do it by myself."

With a swing she grabbed the window frame to climb it up.

Lizzie was already ready to support the girl.

When Brooks finally stood in the room, she took a breath and looked directly at the girl, who was staring back at her in the same way.

Brown on green.

"Hey." they both spoke at the same time.

↯↯↯

Hello to all the new readers.
How amazing that there are already over 20 thousand views on this story.
Your comments are the best thing to read every day <3

-A

08/04/21

9:01/21:01

2153 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79K 2.1K 37
Y/n is intersex and gay, she meets a beautiful woman's named Elizabeth Olsen. What happens when y. Gets an offer about dropping her career to join th...
683K 22K 100
You're a singer-songwriter and Tom Holland's best friend. You meet Lizzie at his birthday party and have an instant connection. You're worried she's...
672K 19.5K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...