MCYT Oneshots

By _lynx-xx

Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and... More

What I'll write
Dream - Help
TommyInnit - Woman
Ranboo - Enderman
Wilbur Soot - Meeting up
Philza Minecraft - Dad
c!Fundy - Hybrids
c!Technoblade - Villain (pt. 1)
c!Technoblade - Villain (pt. 2)
Tubbo - Bees
c!jschlatt - Mr President
Ghostbur - Remember, remember
Georgenotfound - Hold me
Karl Jacobs - Affection
c!Jack Manifold - Blaze
c!Dream - Prison
c!Badboyhalo - A helping hand
c!Wilbur Soot - Boom
c!Ranboo - One in the same
Authors note #1
Quackity - Short
c!Philza - Wings
au!Dream + au!jschlatt - Royalty
au!Dream + au!jschlatt - Royalty pt.2
TommyInnit - Girlfriend reveal
Just some good vibes :)
Fundy - Dutch
c!Karl Jacobs - Forgetful
Slimecicle - Nice to meet you
Georgenotfound - Pretty
c!Badboyhalo - Egg
c!Tubbo - New friends
c!Technoblade - Training
[REQUEST] c!jschlatt - The price
Jack Manifold - Bonding
c!Quackity - Business partners
[REQUEST] c!jschlatt - Cramps
How c!Badboyhalo, Karl Jacobs and Quackity show affection
God I love you guys
Ghostbur - Eternity with you
c!Tubbo - Favourite person
c!TommyInnit - Exile
Some lil drawings i did :)
c!Dream - "You're like me."
[REQUEST] c!Fundy - Caring
Jack Manifold - Theme park
Georgenotfound - Thief
c!Technoblade - Alone
Ranboo - IRL
c!Slimecicle - Spy
c!Badboyhalo - Friends
Wilbur Soot - Dance with me
c!Philza - Replacement
c!Technoblade - You're not so bad
Karl Jacobs - Happy together
c!Tommyinnit - Green pt.2
Tubbo - Dancing Queen
c!Awesamdude - The Warden
Georgenotfound - Aqua Park
[REQUEST] Wilbur Soot - Comfort
c!jschlatt - I'm here
c!Dream - Protective
c!Quackity - Never really alone
Jack Manifold - Drunk
c!Technoblade - A quiet night
Lockdown with the mcyts pt. 1
Lockdown with the mcyts pt. 2
c!TommyInnit - Guard down
Philza - Father figure
c!Tubbo - Silent world
c!jschlatt - Babysitter
c!Awesamdude - Bedrest
c!Ranboo - Prisoner (pt.1)
c!Ranboo - Prisoner (pt.2)
Wilbur Soot - Rainy day
[REQUEST] Jack Manifold - Toxic
c!Karl Jacobs - Soulmates
Goodbye <3

c!Tommyinnit - Green pt.1

1.6K 31 6
By _lynx-xx

Y/N - Your Name

(I know I already did one with the reader being dead but hUSH YOU SAW NOTHING)

READER PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

You never thought being dead would be that bad.

And you were right, seen as you now have experience.

It seemed to just be sort of like eternal floating in a void. But it had only been a few days. Things might change.

You remember Ghostbur talking about a train station. Maybe that's where you're floating to...

A while of floating later...

You've begun to see glances of DreamSMP. Your friends grieving, and your home laying empty.

You feel guilty. You miss them. Your still heart aches to hug them again, to feel their love.

You just want to be alive. Just one more shot at it. One more shot to be better, to love your friends as much as possible because now you know that life is fleeting.

Maybe it's because of your strong emotion, but you now notice something. You're feeling yourself getting pulled towards the glances, as if they were sucking you in.

More time passes...

Your memory is fading.. you no longer recognise the faces or names of the people you see in the flashes of the living world.

Even more time goes by...

All of a sudden, you find yourself in a new place.

The living world. As a ghost.

Well, you don't remember much but you know that that's new.

You walk- well, float past houses and pathways and you realise you're feeling a sort of nostalgic, as if you'd been there before.

Maybe you'd forgotten that you'd missed while floating in that void.

But your attention has been stolen by the world around you. By the green.

The leaves on the tall oak trees, the soft-looking grass surrounding you... it was all such a spectacular green.

This was such a beautiful place to be. The flashes didn't do it justice. You could stay there forever.

You then remember that you probably will.

"Y/N?" Comes an echoey voice from somewhere behind you.

You turn, and see another ghost. Huh. You don't remember seeing anyone else in the void.

"Hi?" You reply cautiously.

The grey-skinned ghost runs through the air to you with a big smile. He seemed so kind considering the tear-stained cheeks and the wound in his torso. You wonder how he died.

"Y/N! Oh, I've missed you!" He beams, pulling you in for a hug.

You tense up, not feeling entirely comfortable with a stranger giving you a hug.

"Sorry, who are you?" You ask, and the ghost pulls away, shaking his head in what you assume is disbelief.

"No, no! You have to remember!" He exclaims, "Ghostbur, remember? I'm Ghostbur!" You stare blankly at him, the name not familiar to you.

"Sorry dude, the name's not ringing any bells." You reply and his contorts into an expression of sadness. Tears well up in his blank, black eyes.

You feel pity for the ghost, wishing you could remem...

Wait.

"Wilbur?" You mutter underneath your breath.

His downcast eyes flick up to your face and you can see hope flash through them. A smile erupts on his face.

"Yes, that's me!" He praises and you give him a small smile, eyes shining.

"You died? I can't remember that happening.." you trail off, the excitement of remembering something dimming.

He shakes his head. "It's fine. I can't remember many sad things either." He reassures you and your smile returns to your face. "So, you know who I am... do you want to be friends?" He offers.

"You seem like a nice guy, Ghostbur. I could hang out with you." You agree with a smile growing on your face.

A few days later...

You and Ghostbur had been staying away from civilisation for the past few days, you not being ready to meet the people of your past.

But today, Ghostbur insisted you met at least some people. So you agreed.

Hesitantly.

He was now leading you down a wooden path, passing more houses that you vaguely recognised.

It was hard remembering, it was at the back of your head. There, but unreachable to you.

Then you came across a very familiar boy in front of you, with blond fluffy hair and a white and red shirt.

"Do you remember Tommy?" Ghostbur asks, seeing the confusion on your face and the frustration in your eyes

"He's familiar, but I can't quite-" You start.

"Can't quite place him?" Ghostbur cuts in, eyebrows furrowed and black eyes gazing intently at you.

"Hi Ghostbur!" The boy, Tommy, greets, now having walked over to you two.

Instinctively, you hide behind Ghostbur, for some reason not wanting this Tommy boy to see you.

"Hi Tommy! This is-" Ghostbur starts, but stops himself when he turns to see you're not next to him, "she was right here..."

"I think she's behind you, dude." Tommy interjects, trying to peek around Ghostbur to see you.

Ghostbur turns and sighs in relief when he sees you. "I thought you'd run off, silly!" He laughs, and you give a sheepish smile in return.

"Who is that?" Tommy inquires, still not being able to quite see you.

You slowly move out from behind Ghostbur and you can see Tommy's blue eyes go wide.

"No, no, no, no, no." Tommy mumbles, taking a step backwards. His eyes are locked on to you, but you have a feeling it's involuntary.

"She's back!" Ghostbur exclaims, arms thrown out wide and a bright smile on his face.

"You can't be Y/N. She's- she's dead. She's at peace." Tommy stammers, now hyperventilating.

"No, not quite at peace," you murmur, "and I think you need to calm down."

Tommy laughs through his nose in disbelief. "You don't get to die, and then come back as a ghost and then tell me to calm down!" He rants and you swallow thickly.

"Sorry." You whisper and you can see Tommy's gaze soften.

"No, it's fine, Y/N." He sighs, and you push you lips into a thin line.

"I really am sorry. I shouldn't have died, I mean, I promised not to leave you." You tell him, not really realising what you were saying.

Ghostbur's eyes widen. Tommy's eyes widen. "You remember that?!" Ghostbur asks, and you nod slowly.

"I guess, I mean, I didn't realise I remembered... if that makes sense," You tell him and he tilts his head. "Hey! Maybe I came back because I promised not you leave you!"

Before he can speak, you feel Tommy's arms around your waist.

"I missed you." He whispers, so quiet you barely heard it.

You lower yourself, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"I missed you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3K 196
"๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐‘œ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ - /๐‘œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐‘›๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐‘ก (๐˜ด๐‘œ๐‘š๐˜ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐˜ฆ) ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ/๐˜บ" โ€ข ๐˜ช๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐˜ช๐˜คโ„Ž ๐˜ ๐‘ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐‘ก๐˜ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐˜ฆ๐˜ดโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐˜ณ ๐‘๐˜ฆ/๐‘œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
2.6K 31 16
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ MULTIPLE ONESHOTS INCLUDING HEADCANONS FOR THE DREAM SMP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!โž หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ โ†ณหณโธ™;; โ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN TH...
406K 5.5K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...