Never Let You Go

By KRV2020

What is Love for you? Sameer - If I can be with you when the world ends it will be enough for me... Naina - I... More

Ajeeb Dastaan...
Zindagi ek paheli
Adhuri si Mulaqat
Dhokha ya Saza
Ek Nayi Subah
Zindagi tu hi bata
Pehli Koshish
Sameer Kaun Hai?
Her Soul Mate
Ek Naya Imtihaan...
Faisla
I Hate You
Kaagaz ke tukde
Is he in love??
Return Gift
Just an Assistant
Sharing..?
Ek Ajnabi Apna Sa...
You are my Wife
Dream Girl
First Gift
Blissful Moment
Caring for her
Do Adhuri Zindagiyaan
We Found Her
She is not the one
You... Cheater Maheshwari
Family Dinner
I Never Hate You
I know my place
I am not family
Please stay away
Kis Haq Se?
Complicated Mystery
We are divorced
Her Savior
May I Join You
Will she agree?
Never Let You Go💞
It's Only Me
Still an outsider
Unwanted Guest
You Are Perfect 👌
You Despise Me?
Mannat
Stress Reliever
Flop Plan
Am I responsible?
Naina's outburst
Only For You..
Is It Love?
Ek Naya Ehsaas...
Anjaan Toh Nahin
Pehli Tasveer
Dil Pe Dastak 💘
Anmol Rishta
Birthday Surprise
Aankhon ki bhaasha
Birthday Gift
Business Idea 👎
Haan, Yahi Pyaar Hai
Benaam Sa Rishta
Dil Chahta Hai
Tumhara Ghar
Dard Ka Rishta
Tera Mera Naam
True Partners
Tasveeren
Kash-ma-kash
Ek Nayi Uljhan
I Don't Deserve
Pehli Khwahish
Am I Angry?
Dil Kehta Hai
I Trust You
Weird Styles
Yeh Lamhe
Dil Ki Baatein
Love Rivals
Koi Apna
Hamesha Ke Liye
Masumiyat
Bekhabar, Beqadar
Tum Se
Lallu Laal
Samose ki Chutney
Ankahe Zazbaat
Dil mein jagah
Na Jaane Kyun
Yeh Duriyaan
Akele Hum Akele Tum
I Missed You
Thoda sa crazy 😂
Itani si baat
Kyun?
Deal
Manhoos
Pyaar ki Aazmayish
Warning
Thodi Si Sifarish
Pyaar Ke Imtihaan
My Best Partner
My Legal Wife
Back to life
Insecurities
A Promise
CEOgiri
Jaadu Ki Pari
Pehredaar
Ateet Ke Panne
Tere Liye
Naina vs Nanu
Parchhayi
Naye Rishtey
Two-In-One
You Like Me?
Naina Is Best
Tera Chehra
Pleasant Punishment
Dil Ki Baatein
Good News
He Is Perfect
Hamari Kahani
Family Time
Bachpan
Sapno Ka Ghar
Back to Home
Personal Singer
Ek Duje Ke Liye
Ek Jhuth
Lucky
Thank You
Waqt
Galatfahmiyaan
Dosti Ka Usool
Khamoshi
Pyaar Ka Saath
Ek Tarfa
Amaanat
Pachhtava
Mere Bina
Ek Tarfa Pyaar
Splitting Image
Pyaar ka Junoon
Ek Ajnabee
Mulaqat
My Sweetheart 💞
Sachcha Aashiq
My Angel 🧚💖
Hide and Seek
Legal Wifey
Always Favourite
Happily Married
Tum Hi Ho
Performance
Miss Weird Maheshwari
Dil mein jagah
Cute si khwahish
Surprise
Intzaar Ka Dard
Sneha Sameer Maheshwari
Dil Se Puchho
Never, ever....
Mission Maafi
Cute Competitor ❤️
Sangat ka asar
Second Surprise
Never Let You Go 💖💞💝
Marriage... a sacred bond

Loveless Marriage

667 141 81
By KRV2020

In office Cafeteria, Naina heated her home-made food in oven and Preeti bought her lunch from the canteen... they both settled on the corner table to chat taking their plates for lunch...

Preeti being a very talkative and bubbly girl introduce herself, "well, ab jab hum dost ban hi gay hai toh let me introduce you again... myself Preeti Mehta... I am basically from Jaipur... after completing my Masters in HR I joined Maheshwari Industries only two weeks back... this is my first job and I am loving it... mujhe alag alag logon se deal karna bohot pasand hai... in Delhi, I am staying alone as my parents are still staying in Jaipur... but I really missed them so much... they usually come on every weekend to spend time with me... actually my father is working in Bank and whenever they gets free they came to meet me... mere se jyaada toh unka man nahin lagta mere bina... kehte hai ghar mein koi shor machane wala jo nahin... par ek baat bataau, being single child I am little notorious but very dependable... you can count on me any time... promise kabhi regret feel nahin hoga.." she said with a genuine smile on her cute face....

Naina smiled introducing herself, "this is my second job... I also joined here recently... I brought up in this city only and completed by Bachelors... at present I am also staying alone, away from my family..." she purposely hid her marital status from her... no use of even saying to anyone... even Sameer also warned her to not to reveal to any outsider... also seeing his rude behavior again, she felt dishearten more...

They chatted whole time having their food... Preeti loved to have homemade food as missing her mother's handmade food... they shared their likes, dislikes but mostly Preeti spoke... Naina was quietly listening how her parents pamper her and fulfill her all demands... it's not about money but the love bonding they are sharing... she misses her own family who never contacted her since after her marriage with Sameer... few days back, she was almost on verge of losing her life after getting shot in her arm but no one was bothered for her... though Sameer cares for her during her recovery period but changed back to his usual rude mode the moment she gets better...

After a long time, Naina feels relax while talking with a stranger who doesn't seems like stranger for her any more... in very less time they developed a great bonding... in bits and pieces they shared their past life with each other... Preeti really admired her intelligence and soft nature... they realized that Naina is two years younger than her but seems much mature than her age...

After finishing their lunch, they both went back to their seats... getting relaxed and calm Naina starts finishing her pending work with full zeal... she just once went to his cabin to give his coffee but came out seeing him still not looking at her...

Sameer was also not even in good condition either... he was desperately waiting for her to join back office as missing her too much... though he tried best to be around her but staying at home whole time was not possible for him... after cancellation deal with Jindal's he was under tremendous pressure to get another big deal soon... he was ready to bead any losses but cannot tie up with person who hurt his lady love...

He was excited to take her with them in office but after having a hurtful argument with Karthik, he forgets to wait for Naina and left alone... but seeing her sitting in Karthik's car fumed him in anger and he again hurt her badly... even Pandit also scold him later to behave rationally and don't hurt her more... she is not aware of his relations with Karthik, and he should not drag her in this mess...

Sameer left with Pandit for a meeting to attend outside... in reality, he wants to be away from her to cool down his anger so that should not hurt her more... Naina didn't asked to accompany him any more... she prefer to stay away after his morning outburst on her...

In evening she got the call from Kamya who invite her for coffee, "hey I am nearby your office... so let's catch up in same café..."

Naina getting fully tired replied, "nahin yaar... aaj bohot kaam hai aur shayad late ho jayega office mein... I joined after long so lots of work to complete... kabhi aur milte hai..." she was actually getting tired since morning handling all pending works...

Kamya asked concernedly, "par teri chot abhi theek nahin hai toh kya jarurat hai itna kaam karne ki... after all you are CEO's wife... kuchh toh benefit milna chahiye na..." she laughed making fun...

Naina gets more frustrated replied sadly, "is it some kind of joke... you know the reality then how you could joke of it... okay leave it... let me finish my work...." saying this she disconnected the call but feels sad for talking to her rudely as she was nowhere at fault... but since morning seeing his behavior and not even considering her even a human being she got more pissed off and vent out all her anger on Kamya...

Naina engrossed herself in work to complete all pending jobs... it was all dark outside and most of the staff left... even at their floor she was all alone... Sameer also didn't come back from meeting... her phone buzzed again... seeing Kamya's number she took the phone immediately and apologize, "sorry yaar... kaam mein busy thi aur tujhpar gussa nikaal diya... I didn't mean it... really"

Kamya smiled in her usual chirpy mood, "not to worry dear... see I am in your office building at ground floor, but this security guard is not allowing me to come upstairs... can you come down to pick me up..."

Naina got surprised hearing her and quickly went down to bring her up at their floor... Kamya stunned seeing the modern and elegant décor... she said happily, "wow Naina, Sameer ki choice toh bohot unique hai... I mean office dekh kar uske taste ka pata chalta hai... everything is so classy and elegant like him... I can't imagine that the entire floor is only for him..."

Naina was amazed on her observation as she had never noticed such things earlier... since the day she has joined this office, she was completely focused only on her work, to prove him... these materialistic things never fascinate her... she just smiled in response and sits back on her seat... leaving her thoughts aside, she brings her to show her workstation...

Kamya asked excitedly, "Is he also working so late in office with you... lets go and meet him..."

Naina shook her head and informed her his whereabout, "nahin... he already left for some meeting... I am all alone here right now..." she sits back on her desk and starts working again...

Kamya pulled a chair and sits in front of her... she opened the packet she carries with her and serve Naina's favorite pizza to her, "maine socha tu busy hai toh saath hi dinner kar lete hai.... tujhe disturb bhi nahin hoga aur bhukhe bhi nahin rehna padega..."

Naina thanks for her gesture and feel touched... they finish their dinner together and Naina gets busy back in her work... Kamya roamed around and went towards Sameer's cabin... she was about to open the door when Naina stops her to go inside... she was aware of Sameer's arrogance and anger if anyone touched his stuff...

Kamya said making a cute pout, "yaar please, mujhe sirf dekhna hai... pakka kuchh nahin touch karungi tere Mr Maheshwariji ka... okay..." she teased him and went to his cabin even after Naina was reluctant to do so... she surprised to see such a huge cabin...

She prefers to stay there for some time when Naina pulled her out, "dekh liya na... bas ab chal... pata lagega toh meri band baja denge voh... tujhe pata nahin kitna gussa karte hai..."

Naina asked her to leave as she might get late but Kamya stays back with her until she finished off her work... soon they both left for home... knowing Sameer's behavior and disliking, Naina tried to avoid but Kamya insist to drops her back till home... Naina was already tired and exhausted after working till late night and her wound were giving acute pain... she agreed Kamya to let her drop till home...

The moment she stepped out from car, Kamya said, "Naina, I am really tired, let's have some coffee na... atleast guest samajh kar hi bula le..." she said laughing on seeing her pale face...

Naina was worried thinking about his reaction if she again invites Kamya inside... she recalled how last time he insulted Kamya and later blame her also... she doesn't want her friend to get humiliate from him... but seeing Kamya so adamant she reluctantly agreed but decided to sit with her outside in garden as Sameer might be back and resting in room...

Naina finally said with a weak smile, "okay but will enjoy our coffee in garden only... all others might be resting at this time and I don't want to disturb them.... you stay here I will get the coffee soon..." saying this she rushed inside and asked servant to serve coffee outside in garden...

They both seated and starts sipping when heard voice from their back... they turned to see Karthik was standing there with a smile on his face...

Karthik said in a friendly manner, "hi... I hope I am not disturbing you girls..."

Naina smiled back and introduce him with Kamya, "Kamya, he is Karthik, Sameer's elder brother... and she is Kamya Parekh, my childhood friend..."

Karthik too joined them and starts discussing randomly when they saw Sameer's car entering from the gate, shocking to Naina... she was expecting him to be either in their room or in study but to her surprise he is now coming back with Pandit... before Naina react, seeing Sameer, Kamya went to him with a smile, "hi Sameer, good to see you after long... why don't you also join us for coffee... you look very tired also..."

Naina stunned seeing Kamya taking initiative to talk to Sameer... that too calling him by his name in such a friendly manner... till date she has not even think of so...

Sameer looked at Naina who was sitting at far nervously... the moment she looked him, all his taunts and harsh words thumping in her head, but she remains quiet in front of Karthik and Kamya...

Sameer smiled sarcastically, "ya, why not... I believe you guys are enjoying a lot in each other's company... so might be I can also... hope not spoiling your moments..." he said looking straight into Naina's eyes making her shuddered...

Kamya smiled and said politely, "no Sameer... it's not like that... I went to your office also, but you were not there otherwise we would have met there only... but its's nice that I came here and suddenly met you all... infact mein toh kabse Naina se puchh rahi thi aapke baare mein..." Kamya pulled her chair sitting next to Sameer closely...

Sameer sneered and stared at Naina, "really... she seems very busy somewhere else now days... even some time she forgets me also..." he said eyeing to Naina and Karthik... 

Pandit left on context of some urgent work as doesn't feel like to sit and chat when Kamya and Karthik are around...

Kamya offered to make coffee for him which he didn't deny... Kamya keep discussing with Sameer and Karthik whereas Naina was sitting there all lost... her mind was in a complete mess.... feeling more restless by Sameer's gaze which was fixed on Naina whole time...

Soon getting a personal call on his phone, Karthik left from there saying a quick good night to all... Kamya was still engrossed in talking with Sameer telling her expertise and achievements, about her family, her personal life... she praised his choice for office décor as per his taste... but he was hardly showing any interest and focused on staring Naina... he didn't even touch the coffee made by Kamya...

Soon Naina interrupt her, "Kamya, it's late... I think you should leave now..." Kamya looked at watch and realize its already 10 pm... she stood hurriedly, "oh god... I really didn't realize time..." turning to Sameer she said cutely, "aapke saath baatein karne mein time ka pata hi nahin chala... but thanks for the company... I really enjoyed... will surely catch up some time again..." she said with a wide grin on her face...

Kamya turned to go when Sameer stops, "wait, it's too late and not safe for you to drive alone... my guards will drop you back..."

Kamya accepted whole heartedly and soon left with two guards following her in another car... Kamya came close to Naina and whispers slowly before leaving, "see... how concerned he is for me... tu aise hi itna darti hai... he just pretends to be rude only... dekhna kitni aasani se mujhse dosti bhi kar li... ab dekhna kaise sab theek ho jaayega... just wait and watch..." she winked to tease her and left...

Naina stood rooted there hearing all this... Sameer's gaze was glued on her pale face... they both were left alone in garden but remain silent... no one initiate discussion...

Unable to bear his glares, Naina turned back going inside but stopped abruptly... no matter how much differences are in their relation, but she couldn't leave Sameer alone outside as it might be difficult for him to manage alone as Pandit was not by his side... she came back and stand behind him asking softly, holding the handle of his wheelchair, "may I ...?"

Sameer didn't respond for a long time before she finally taking a deep sigh pushed his wheelchair and went inside the house... taking elevator they reached their room in silent... no one talked either...

Stepping inside, Naina asked slowly, "you need something... I mean... can I get you something... or call Pandit..." she feels hesitated as doesn't know whether he would like to take her help or not... or how even she can help him... she feels hesitated as he was always there whenever she needed any support during her recovery but again his behavior distanced them....

Sameer frowned and stared her unhappily asking, "are you blind or dumb...?"

Naina looked at him surprisingly asked, "what do you mean by this now...?"

Sameer sneered disdainfully, "forget it... you will not understand..." saying this he pushed his wheelchair and left out from room leaving her alone in dazed...

Naina stood there when a servant came to call her to meet Rani Sahiba.... she was surprised as usually this time they hardly met each other... sensing something urgent needed to be discussed, she followed the servant and went to meet her...

She entered seeing her talking on phone with someone... Vishakha smiled gesturing her to take a seat...

Naina waited for her call to finish... Vishakha came and sits in front of her lovingly, asking about her health and recovery... she asked even if she needed any help, she could come to her...

Vishakha hold her hand saying softly, "look Naina, I think uss din hamare beech jo baat huyi tum bura maan gayi... mera voh matlab nahin tha... after all, Sameer and you are my family so tum donon ki parwaah karna mera farz hai... don't take me wrong please..."

Naina got confused by sudden change in her behavior... after the day when Naina refused to give Sameer's whereabout to Vishakha, she has never spoke to her in soft tone... even after staying in same house, she has not even visited once to see her when she got injured... but today she is behaving strangely... but why?

Vishakha pulled out an envelope from her bag and handed to her... Naina raised her brows in confusion when Vishakha said, "yeh tumhara personal account hai... I have deposited fifty lacs in this... you can use this money on yourself... go for shopping with your friends and have fun... get some new clothes for yourself, some jewellery... accessories... whatever you want... I will add more money in it... after all jab se tum iss ghar mein aayi ho tumhein dekh kar lagta hi nahin ki nayi dulhan ho... agar Sameer tumhari jarurat ka khyaan nahin rakhta toh yeh mera farz hai ki tumhara dhyaan rakhun.. aakhir tum meri beti jaisi hi toh ho..."

Naina feels embarrassed taking any support from her, "nahin Rani Sahiba, I don't need it at all... I have everything whatever is required..." she denied politely as never in her life she has taken any favors from anyone... she doesn't have normal marrier relation with Sameer then how can she use his money... she has no rights...

Vishakha said with a sarcastic tone, "ya.. I am seeing.... might be you don't need it but don't forget you are daughter-in-law of Maheshwari's... if anyone see you wearing such ordinary clothes, what impression they will have... till now no one knows your relations with Sameer much but sooner or later when people gets to know than our image will be ruined completely... hope you understand..." she said giving a disgusting look on her dressing...

Naina's eyes brimmed with tears felt insulted but she controls her emotions and keep the envelop back on table saying, "sorry, I can't take this... anyways its very late now... you should sleep... Good night..." she knew that soon she will leave this house so no point of getting recognized by outsiders and gets humiliate...

The moment Naina turned to leave the room Vishakha stopped her, ""Naina, I heard today your friend has come here to drop you... I had seen you both sitting outside in garden having coffee..."

Naina turned to see her standing there with a cunning smile on her face... she finds her question bit weird but replied softly, "yes... she is my best friend, Kamya..." she assumed might be Vishakha also didn't like her calling her friend at home...

Vishakha said smilingly, "isn't she is Kamya Parekh... the single child and sole heir of Parekh Enterprises..."

Naina surprised on her but remain calm, "jee.. she is only daughter of Mr Kamlesh Parekh... he is a big tycoon in fashion industries... aap toh janti hi hogi na... aapko kuchh kaam hai kya uncle se..." she asked out of curiosity as why Vishakha is showing so much interest in her friend...

Vishakha said in a sugarcoated voice, "well ab tum se kya chhupana... you are also a part of our family now... I really find her as a suitable alliance for Karthik... I had seen them both talking outside in garden... they both seems perfect for each other... isn't it so..."

Naina was amazed on listening this... its first time today when Kamya has met with Karthik than how can Vishakha planned for their future together... it's about their whole life and no one has right to take decision without asking them... she herself is bearing the pain and challenges of loveless marriage than how can she planned the same for her best friend...

Vishakha jerked her coming out from shock and said in an authoritative tone, "so final... you will speak to Kamya and try to get them close... Sameer already messed up with Jindal industries which turned up a huge loss for us... now if we tied up with Parekh's it will be good for our business and family reputation... moreover, I really liked her for Karthik.... so now, you can leave and do what I said... okay..."

Naina moved out from her room in a daze thinking, "what a destiny... my whole life is a mess... I myself has blame of two broken marriages, and here, I am fixing someone else marriage... what a joke..."

How could she fixed anyone's alliance... it's their own wish if they wanted to stay together or not... her own life is in such a big mess to handle and on urge of second divorce... no ways... she can't let her friend suffer at all...

Her mind plays somersault of all happenings around her making her laugh on her miseries...

Sameer hates me for even talking to Karthik...

Karthik always trying to support me, considering me as part of this family...

Sameer always doubtful on Kamya and didn't like her...

Kamya is trying to get friendly with Sameer...

Vishakha wants to fix Kamya and Karthik's alliance...

And I am no one in between all this but still suffering... cruel joke of destiny...

Naina reached her room seeing him already sitting on bed keeping his eyes closed... to not disturb him, she quietly went to washroom and changed into her night dress... to avoid him she stays for a longer time, but he was still awake when she came out...

Ignoring him, she straight went to her bed to sleep... the moment she sits on her bed surprised to see her medicine packet was there... she realized that even she has forgot to take her morning doze also in hurry to go office...

She took the packet in her hand and thought that who must have kept it there but shrugged off from her mind thinking, "shayad mein hi subah yahaan chhod gayi hongi jaldi mein... vaise bhi iss ghar mein kisi ko mere hone y ana hone se farq nahin padta jo meri chinta kare..." she took the medicine and laid down getting tired after a hectic day... she didn't even give a glance towards him...

Seeing her sleeping peacefully after taking her medicine he too laid down keeping the night lamp on for her... he accepted his fault to hurt her and went back office in evening to pick her up... he knew she was working late in office and feels bad for her... but got more surprised seeing her getting down from office building with Kamya... they followed them without calling her till she reached home safely...

He can get angry with her but cannot compromise on her health... before going to bed, he checked on her medicine and realize she missed her morning doze... he kept it back on her bed ensure she should not miss it now...

He wants to talk with her but seeing her tired and pale face, he prefers to remain quiet... he realized her tensed expression when she came back from Vishakha's room but knew she is not going to share anything with him...

Jab anjaan the ek dusre se toh ek ummid thi, tumhari yeh muskaan, tumhari yaadein jeene ki wajah thi... par aaj saath hai par itni duriyaan hai ki chah kar bhi paas nahin aa sakte... nahin chahta ki ek anchaahe rishtey ka bojh tum zindagi bhar uthaao... bina pyaar ke rishtey kitne kamjor hote hai dekha hai maine...

Khafa Sab Hai Mere Lahje Se,

Par mere haal se koi waqif nahin....

Next update very soon... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 160 2
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿 - What do you think? Where is this relationship going? 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 - I don't know...but we should continue going with the flow." 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲...
17.2K 2.1K 35
Sameer, a former state level cricketer has now left cricket and is engrossed in drinking and smoking. He deteriorated his career and life as he lost...
95.8K 12.9K 91
This story is based on ye un dino ki bat hai... Samaina are best friends, they fell in love. But.... Life is not a bed of roses... Before they becom...
47.5K 6.1K 48
A Samaina FF- Naina's first husband dies leaving her shattered, a few months later she gets married to Sameer, will she be able to get over her first...