π’π‹π€π”π’πŽπ 𝐁𝐎𝐘

By hiighrolla

Classic Tales of the Hood like it never been told before. Nipsey has been avoiding the gang life for as long... More

CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1 ~ PRODIGY Part 1
EPISODE 2 ~ PRODIGY Part 2
EPISODE 3 ~ HUSSLE ON DA STREETS
EPISODE 4 ~VICTORY LAP
EPISODE 5 ~ DRIVE - BY MARATHON
EPISODE 6 ~ BOYS WILL BE BOYS
EPISODE 7 ~ RUFFWEST POTENTIAL
EPISODE 8 ~ NEW FRIEND.
EPISODE 9 ~ THE GRIND
EPISODE 10 ~ AWOL
EPISODE 11 ~ GANG SIGNS & SINS
EPISODE 12 ~ EASTSIDE
EPISODE 13 ~ SAME BLOOD
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 14 ~ CRYME TIME.
EPISODE 15 ~ FAMILY ISSUES
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 16 ~ SHOOT TO KILL.
EPISODE 17 ~ GUESS WHO'S BACK.
EPISODE 18 ~ LOADED BASSES
EPISODE 19 ~ KEEP YA GLOCK ON YA.
EPISODE 20 ~ RISK IT
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 21 ~ LOCK UP?
EPISODE 22 ~ AWOL , AGAIN?
EPISODE 23 ~ BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME
EPISODE 24 ~ NOWHERE TO HIDE
EPISODE 25 ~ NOWHERE TO RUN
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 26 ~ FAMILY TIES
EPISODE 27 ~ MERCY
EPISODE 28 ~ NO MERCY
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 29 ~ NEW PLAN
EPISODE 30 ~ SHOWDOWN Part 1
EPISODE 31 ~ SHOWDOWN part 2
EPISODE 32 ~ CONFRONTATION part 1
EPISODE 33 ~ CONFRONTATION part 2
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 34 ~ DARK CLOUDS
FLASHBACK Chapter 3
EPISODE 35 ~ BAD NEWS
EPISODE 36 ~ THE DARKEST OF DAYS
EPISODE 37 - KICK A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN
EPISODE 38 ~ GOOD WILL vs BAD DEEDS
EPISODE 39 ~ TWISTED
EPISODE 40 ~ CHOICES
EPISODE 41 ~ BROTHERLY LOVE
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 42 ~ ASHES TO ASHES
EPISODE 43 ~ SO LONG HOMIE
EPISODE 44 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 1
EPISODE 45 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 2
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 4
EPISODE 46 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 3
EPISODE 47 - HARD TIME
EPISODE 48 - LONG TIME
Thank You All! Love You ❀️
EPISODE 49 - THE CLOSEST TO OUR HEARTS
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 5
EPISODE 50 - GREED & FORGIVENESS
EPISODE 51 - THE TRUTH
EPISODE 52 - BLOOD TO SPILL
EPISODE 53 - THE COME BACK
EPISODE 54 ~ GONE FOR GOOD
EPISODE 56 ~ FOR SNOOP
EPISODE 57 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE Part 1
EPISODE 58 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE PART 2
EPISODE 59 ~ GHOST MEMORIES

EPISODE 55 ~ TRADE OFF

156 5 8
By hiighrolla

Dave East

There I was on the driveway to my home with my hands up and a gun pressed on the back of my head.

"You picked the wrong dude to rob from, homie. Just walk away before you regret it."

"Incase you haven't noticed, I got a gun ready to blow your brians out!" He shouted

"Then do it. Pull the trigger." I dared him cause i knew he definitely wasn't gonna shoot.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't get to say anything fool. Now give me the fucking keys to this car."I chuckled at his orders
"You think this is funny? I could end your life right now."

"Then you should have made a move. Now its my turn." I quickly turned and reaped the gun right from his hands before punching him to the ground.

"This gun ain't even loaded. You really tried to ambush me with a gun that got no amo?"

"Fuck!" Thats when he tried to run off but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the ground again. Just so he doesn't escape. I placed my boot right on his chest.

"Ey bro I'm sorry i tried to rob you. Just please don't hur

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I quickly silenced his cries. I got curious to know the idiot behind this mask.
"You got some nerve. Who the fuck are you anyway?" That's when i pulled the mask off his face and it was a complete shocker to discover that it was none other than Shane Asghedom....

"Don't hurt me... please."He begged.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. You're Shane. You're Nipsey's brother." I said still at shock.

"That nigga aint shit to me ,man. Don't even call me his brother!" He said looking disgusted and all.

Once i got my foot of his chest ,the kid was quick to get up on his feet and stare at me with a stern look.

"So what now? You're gonna run away again? Your family are worried sick about your punk ass and you ouchea busy playing gangsta. Tell me, whassup with that?" I crossed my arms

"Why the fuck do you care anyway?!" He pounced back with a stern look.

"Cause I'm Nipsey's and Lisa's half brother ,which makes you my brother." I calmly said to the kid. His face was slowing becoming confused. It's like he didn't know what to say for a while.

"From the moment i was there, I knew that i didn't belong in that house. They all treated me differently. I have no family"

"WRONG" i spat out right after his statement. "You've got a family. The Asghedoms welcomed you into their homes with both hands, youngblood. Man."

"I don't have to hear this bullshit." He turned his back on me and started stepping. I wanted him to walk away, but i knew it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

"Those people worry about you every single day , youngblood. They keep wondering when will you come back home....They love you."

He paused for a moment still with his back facing me.

"I don't have a home." He mumbled

"I've been where you are, Homie. I really have

A blacked out SUV rolled down it's windows and came out guns targeting Shane and Dave.

"LOOK OUT!" Shane speared me to the ground just as gunshots came out trying to claim our lives. I landed painfully, but no bullet touched me , whereas Shane got hit , and it was not looking good. He gently got off me and rolled over to the ground. He got shot in the chest and there was intense bleeding.

"Fuck. JORJA!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while holding onto Shane , who desperately needs medical attention.

Summer

It's getting pretty late & I'm worried about Shane. I tried multiple times on trying to reach out to him. He's phone kept on ringing until it went to voicemail.

Meanwhile I found my little brother sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to the TV.

"Chilli , have you heard from Shane yet?" I ask , but no response from him. He just continued staring at the TV. How rude ,but not surprising.

I had to get Chilli's full attention by standing in front the TV and blocking his view. So i did , with both my arms attached to my hips . He looked totally pissed but at least i got his awareness.

"Get your fat ass out of the way!" He slurred

"Tell me where Shane is!" I had to shout back.

"I dont know where he is , Summer. It's not like i got a tracker glued to his ass."

"We gotta go find him. What if Choppa got to him already?" I started thinking out of fear.

"Even Shane is not that stupid to be out in the open." Chilli chuckled

"You don't understand. Shane went to go boost the last ride on his own! Choppa could have-

"Wait wait , hold up" he obstructed me while i was talking. " You let Shane go boost a car on his own? Are you kdding me!?"

"No , it's not like that. We had a little disagreement and that's when he just stormed off. I didn't think he was serious." I said whilst whimpering in order to defend myself. Chilli wasn't having it. He shook his head at me nonstop while i was talking. "We have to go out and look for him."

"Are you crazy? I ain't going out there. North 40 OGs probably waiting around the corner just to pop my ass. Shane chose his own fate. Nobody forced him to leave the house. "

"He's your friend!" I pointed out loud.

"Friends don't fuck eachother's siblings!" He boldly stated with no sign of emotion other than anger in his eyes.

"So that's why."

"Yeah. You think i enjoy seeing my big sister and friends end up in one bed? That shit is disgusting, Summer! First it was Jerome , then Blueface and then Roddy now you busy fucking Shane? You're practically an old slut always hunting for some young dick!" He told me off and that's when I slapped his right cheek very hard.

"Don't you ever call me a slut! I'm your big sister and you need to show me some respect." I demanded

"And you need to stop donating your stank ass pussy to every nigga you meet. I don't give a fuck about Shane anymore. You can go look for him on your own." My baby brother walked away from my presence. It was heartbreaking to hear such sharp words coming from him. Me and Chilli always bicker , ever since we were kids, but it's getting much more personal and i don't like it.

Lisa

I could hear my phone buzzing endlessly. It was irritating me in my sleep. Who could be calling me at 3 in the morning and what do they want.

With my face still buried in the pillow i stretched out my arm to grab my phone pedestal.  I kept missing until i finally got it , that's when i pulled my face from the pillow and answered the call.

"Hello" i said in such a tired voice. "Dave? Woah slow down, what do you mean you- 

Dave kept on going on and he told me very shocking news.

>>>>>>

I got to the hospital and found Dave sitting alone in the waiting room. He got up from his seat as soon as he saw me. I walked over to him.

"Dave, what happened? where is he?" I spoke with a hint of concern

"Everything just happened so fast , Lisa... I just heard gunshots and Shane, he... he got shot." Dave explained with a heavy burden drawn on his face.

"No...not Shane, please not my baby brother." I immediately broke down into Dave's arms. My tears continuously left stains on his chest as he held me close.

>>>>>

I finally managed to stop sobbing. Me and Dave stayed in waiting room. , waiting on feedback from the Doctors.

Dave East

Lisa looked so defeated. Her eyes were looking down and she hasn't moved a single muscle for 30 minutes now.

"Yo Lisa... He's gonna be alright. " i tried to add a little light into her. She didn't even respond let alone look af me. I sighed

"Is this how life is supposed to flow? It's like this whole family is cursed or something. First my dad gets shot and killed , then my mom gets sick , Nipsey gets paralyzed from the waist down and now Shane....." Lisa finally speaks up. Sudden anger seems to strike her and I had no idea what to say that will make her feel better.

"How did you find Shane anyway..." She asked after sighing.

"Uhm... He tried to steal from me." I answered her, that caught her attention.

"He tried to steal money from you?"

"No... the car." As soon as she heard that , she looked even more defeated.
"Should have been me in that ICU" I added on top of that.

"What do you mean?" A concerned Lisa asks.

"When that car pulled through and windows went down ,Shane pushed me out of the way. The kid took a bullet for me, and if he didnt... He would still be okay."

"Shane saved you..."Lisa mentions

"Yeah. I guess he did, the Kid is brave..."

Leroy

I was right under the 6th street bridge, sitting in my car and waiting for the Russians. I told Cube that i know some people that can help us win this coming war ,well , I was talking about the Russians....

Finally a black Mercedes arrived and stopped right in front of me. All four door opens and The Koslov brothers came out. So i had to get out of my car as well.

"Egor , Dimitri ,Ivan , Luka? I'm glad all of you could come."

"Well , Gangbanger , we are practically partners right now and you said this is urgent." Egor said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"It is." I nervously licked my lips before I was about to speak up. "There's a war coming pretty soon. It might happen today or tomorrow. Point is that it's gonna happen , so I need as much guns as possible. I'mma need you to borrow me a couple of your men as well." I crossed my arms and kept a straight face

Egor stared at me for long and his brothers had no intention on responding. It's like they were afraid to speak first.

"So you want my guns as well as my men for this so called war that's about to come. Exactly tell me how that's gonna benefit me , gangbanger."

"Territory. the Black Aces and Ruffwest are known for owning a very large amount of territory on both Compton and Crenshaw.... all that land can be yours to distribute your drugs." I gave him the perfect response. He smiled and revealed his gold teeth.

"Tell me this, Gangbanger. What makes you think you can win this war?"

"If you give me what I need, i know i can deliver. I'm a soldier and I'm always ready to do whatever it takes to win the fight. Trust me when i say those territories are as good as yours."

Before deciding anything , Egor continued to stare at me.

"Alright gang banger , you got yourself a deal." He finally agreed. We both shook on it with lean smiles.

>>>>

While i was on my way back to Crenshaw, A black police cruiser signals me to pull over. Better hope it's nothing serous. I pulled over by the side park and it stood behind me. They opened the door and came out of it the cruiser. Couldn't point out who exactly it was ,but they coming to me. Without hesitating, i rolled my window down and found a bald white dude wearing a brown suit , didn't seem to be friendly, then again he's a cop. They never are.

"Can i help ya ,offi-

"Cut the bullshit, Leroy. Tell me where your sister is now."

"My sister? You talking about Lauren?" I asked with confusion in my mind.

"Yeah. She's not answering my calls and there's nobody at her apartment.  So tell me where she is." The officer demanded

"Look, buddy I don't know what you're talking about. I ain't seen Lauren in two days now."

He looked at me with so much suspicion after i responded.

"You better not be lying to me ,London. Or else I'm coming back to arrest you." He threatened me. " I'll see you around,London. Tell your sister that we got business to do." His last words before going back to his car and driving off.

That cop said Lauren aint at her place. He also said she's not answering his calls, but why the fuck would a cop be calling Lauren? Something fishy is happening here... i gotta find Lauren and talk to her.

I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. Let me head to her apartment and see if i can find anything....

Hussle

Lisa's bedroom door was wide open and she wasn't there. She didn't even make her bed. It's strange cause my baby sister never leaves her room without making her bed. I travelled downstairs and she wasn't in the living room or the kitchen. Where the hell could she be?

My legs were starting to ache so I took a seat on the living room couch. I wonder where Lisa ran off to. Probably watering mom's flowers in the backyard.... speaking of flowers , I hope Lauren is doing alright.

I can't stop thinking about that Kiss from last night. Can't believe that she actually left town... i wonder where she could be right now.

"Come back Lauren...."

While I'm deep down in my thoughts about Lauren , someone knocks on the front door. I don't even have the energy to get up from this couch.

"Come in!" I shouted. Luckily the door was already unlocked.  Someone got in closed the door behind them. It was Lana who walked into the living room...

"Ermias...Hey." She greeted me with a blunt smile.

"Lana, always good to see you." I'm always happy to see my homegirl Lana , but today was a bit different......

"Lisa told me the news.... so is it true? Can you walk again?" She asked.

"Not really , but I'm getting there. This is all because of your help."

"Oh stop it. I barely did anything. This is all your doing" she's trying to be modest. Typical Lana.

"Nah , if you didn't believe in me , I'd still be moping and myself. Thank you Lana."

We both starred at eachother with smiles across our faces it came to a short end once the landline started ringing

"I'll get it." Lana said as she approached it.
"Hello? Oh hey Lisa , it's me ,Lana.  Yeah I'm with him right now. Why? What's wrong? Alright,I'll pass the news..."  she finally put the phone down.

"That was Lisa. Where is she?" I asked impatiently.

"She's at the hospital." My eyes widened after that answer

"What is she doing at the hospital?" I asked.

"She wouldn't tell me. She just said that i should inform you that she's at the hospital. "

Why is Lisa at the hospital? She could have gone to see mom? Oh no. what if something is wrong with mom?

"Oh no.." i blurted out.

"What's wrong?"

"Quick. We gotta go to the hospital. " i said as i attempted to get up from the couch .

"Now?" She exclaimed

"Yes now. I have a clue on why Lisa is ....AHHH!" I landed on the floor. It wasn't a soft landing either.

"Ermias! Oh no!" Lana quickly attended me. "Are you okay?" She asked as she crouched right near me.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I repeated. Lana helped me get my head up from the floor. "Guess my legs are not as strong as i thought they were."

"Yeah. You need to relax , Ermias." She said as she cupped my face with one hand "take it easy , alright?" She smiled at me. Her smile.. it's so beautiful

"Sure thing." I smiled back at her. As we smiled at eachother... a moment kicked in and we just found ourselves kissing right there on the floor in the middle of the living room .........

END OF CHAPTER 55
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 90 45
Introduction Fighting and shooting over whom runs Los Angeles has come to more murders and deaths. The OGs has taken over and putting hits on family...
68.6K 3.4K 57
A year has passed and everything it starting to fall into place for everyone , the death of Larissa was an eye opener for everyone and everyone quick...
7.3K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...