Ready Or Not

بواسطة RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" المزيد

New Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX

XX

9.9K 400 307
بواسطة RemoteCreat0r

May 15th

Razz and I were at the mall shopping, doing us.

"Best let's go to Gucci." He said pulling me in there.

"Damn bitch why ask if you just gone pull me anyways." I asked mugging.

"Bitch whatever!"

"I got to finish planning this nigga birthday."

"I don't see why you doing anything for him. But hey whatever you need I'm here." Razz shrugged.

"He been treating me right. Married 5 months and doing good. He suspects I'm doing something sneaky since I'm planning the party."

"Well I suspect he doing something sooooo let's call it a tie."

"Whatever man. I'm hungry."

"Bitch you ate like 5 times and it's just 4p- BITCH!"

"Stop yelling people looking."

"Bitchhhhhhhh. Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bitch. Bihhhhhh. Hoeeeee. What the fuck."

"What Razz."

"Let's go." He dragged me out the store all the way to the car. We got in and drove off not saying nothing.

"Why we here?" I asked after reading the sign, Meadows Clinic and Care.

"Because I know something let's go."

We went in and this nigga filled out all the paperwork for ME! Get a Bestie they said.

We got called into the back. The nurse check my blood pressure, my weight, and height. I had to pee in a sample cup which was good since I had to go anyways. We waited maybe 15 minutes before a knock was heard.

"Hello I'm Dr. Taylor. I heard that you think you're pregnant?"

"Umm yes she do." Razz answered for me smiling.

"Well your urine sample came back. We ran HCG test as well as STD testing. I got good and bad news. You are indeed 3 months pregnant, but I'm glad you came in because you tested positive for chlamydia."

"What the fuck?" Razz yelled out. I sat there in shock. I'm pregnant with an std.

"I read you were having light periods during these few months which is normal. Your body had to make room for that life you're about to give birth to in 6 months. The bleeding is about to all go away. I got you some medicine for you as well as your partner. Let's check that baby though."

I laid back still silent while Razz held my hand. That's when I seen it. My baby.

"Baby is the size of a lime now. Next week a peapod. Strong heart beat too. Let's listen." The room got quiet next thing I know Razz crying.

"Best. I'm a god daddy. Wow." He cried harder.

"Bitch who gave you that title?" I asked mugging him.

"I'll drown you."

"No for real best. That's our baby."

"OURS." Razz made clear kissing my cheek.

I don't even know how to handle this shit right here. We wrapped the doctor's appointment up and went to go get my medicine and vitamins.

"What you going to do?"

"Throw his birthday party and try to handle this the married way."

"Mmm I'm ready to leave when you are then we can come back before my stink baby born." Razz said rubbing my flat belly.

"I mean if life becomes too much, I'm down." I mumbled texting Regina. We became so close.

"Sonic?"

"Hmmm no. What about chipotle?"

"No ew bitch. Hmmmm. Chillis?"

"That's fine with me." I danced. Honey Chipotle tenderssssss! Deep down I wanted to breakdown and cry.

P. O. V switch EXACT same day

I woke up to Glow threatening me. Saying she found Kleo social media and she'll expose the baby to her. So I agreed to meet her. Kleo was out with Razz enjoying life.

I threw on an all black outfit and headed to ole girl house.

It was a nice little house on the other side of town. I rang the doorbell.

"Ayden this not fucking talking!"

"Come in." She said laughing walking away.

I came in and sat down across from her eyeing the hell out of her.

"Thirsty?"

"No. How far along are you?"

"5 months."

"Why you doing this?"

"I want you. I felt a special connection when we were together."

"No. I'm married..."

"Well where's the ring?"

Shit I left it at home. I remained silent.

"Well I got a little proposition. Let me feel him again then I'll get ride of it."

"Aren't you a doctor? Mom got cancer?"

"Baby you not new to the game. We all got to come up some how."

"No. I can't."

"But you can. I mean she didn't even want you at first but I did. I always did." She said walking to me dropping to her knees.

If this the only way I can keep her hush ... I guess I'll do it save my marriage.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

159K 4.8K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
974K 51.3K 67
❝IF IAN KNOW NO BETTER I'D SAY YOU WAS STALKING A NIGGA.❞ 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
189K 5.2K 17
"I think this could be the best thing to happen to all of you!" Fem!reader Also warning for swears if that bothers you, there's some, not too much in...
380 25 23
Don't move Don't speak Don't breathe © - Copyright 2014 - CourtTheHippie ALL RIGHTS RESERVED