So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 83

7.3K 285 73
By JenLisaSvckah

"Nomnomnom!" Nouvelle babbled while trying to reach one of the boxes containing chicken nuggets.

But Jisoo as a bad auntie, took it away from the baby just to tease the little one. She actually just want to start chaos like she always do. She always gives Jennie headaches whenever she comes and visit.

"Mine!" She yelled and begun hitting Jisoo which took the other three grown-ups' attention.

"Sooya, you're starting it again." Rosé warned while Jennie was already glaring at Jisoo as well.

"What? I'm just playing with her." Jisoo said and shrugged her shoulders as if she isn't doing anything wrong.

"Mimi, nomnom!" The baby said and hugged Jennie. Jennie on the other hand picked her daughter up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Is auntie Sooya messing with you again? What should we do?"

"Out!" The toddler scoffed and frowned.

"Do you want auntie Sooya to get out and leave?" Jennie asked and chuckled. Then Nouvelle nodded.

"Jisoo she wants you to leave now. That's what you get for messing with this munchkin." Rosé said and pinched the toddler's cheeks.

"Fine, here you go." Jisoo rolled her eyes while giving the nuggets to Nouvelle.

"I don't know if you'll ever mature." Rosé said while shaking her head and massaging her temple.

"The three of them share a common attitude, being childish and immature but Lisa somehow grew matured when Nouvelle came. She became responsible and attentive. Who knows Jisoo might also grow up when you already have a baby." Jennie shrugged her shoulders.

"Nah, let's not talk about babies. I'm really not excited for that."

"Hey, I wasn't saying that you should have a baby immediately though. Like what everyone were saying, we are all still young. Being financially stable and getting married first is a good idea. Not to be hypocrite because y'know we already have this cutie patootie but that's the best choice. Anyways, it's all up to you. We're already in our legal age already anyway."

"Why are we even talking about having babies?" Jisoo scratch the back of her head awkwardly.

"Let's not talk about it anymore."

"You guys stay here. You can turn on the television if you want and please watch over Onew for a while, I'll just prepare foods for you." Jennie said and she put her toddler down.

"Okay, you can count on me." Rosé said and then winked.

"Ah yes, I can totally count on you but not your girlfriend." She said while raising a brow playfully.

"If you hear Nouvelle cry, she's gonna be out of here." Rosé said.

"Hey, I won't leave here without you." Jisoo disagreed.

"Shhh, I'll head to the kitchen now."

Jennie really left the baby under Rosé and Jisoo's care while she went to the kitchen to prepare them foods. She haven't done it yet because she didn't have any idea that they'll come this early. Actually, she can trust the two in taking care of her daughter. It's just that Jisoo is so childish. She finds happiness in hearing Nouvelle's cries. She's like an evil incarnate or something. She just can't leave the kid alone.

She can't do it when Lisa's watching though because she'll be in trouble. Lisa is so protective of her daughter after all. Who would want their child to be messed around with someone anyway?

"Nouvelle, can you give Auntie Sooya some nuggets?" Jisoo asked while she gets near the baby who already scattered the nuggets on the table.

"No!" She exclaimed and slapped Jisoo's mouth.

"Aww! That's so rude. Are you forgetting that I once--no, I changed your diapers multiple times, I buy you toys, I made your formula and that I buy you foods too?" Jisoo childishly said while holding her lips.

"That's what you get for teasing her." Rosé said and just chuckled.

"It's my happiness so please don't deprive me of it." She replied dramatically.

"Okay then, wait until Lisa hears her cry and you'll be kicked in the ass again."

"Nah, I can take it. I had been practicing taekwondo, y'know." The chicken addict said and even raised her chin proudly.

"Taekwondo what? You can't even hurt a mosquito." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. As if Jisoo will really enroll in taekwondo class, she's too lazy for that.

"I can, I have mosquito swatter." She answered and wiggled her brows playfully.

"Stupid."

"I'm not. Only Seulgi is stupid."

"Oh, please. You're just the same."

Jisoo just rolled her eyes and stole two nuggets from Nouvelle, making the toddler whine.

"Noooo! mine." She said and begun pouting.

"Not anymore." Jisoo said and smirked then she shove the nuggets inside her mouth with no remorse.

"Jisoo!" Rosé scolded and hit the latter's back for teasing the child.

"Dadaaaaa!" the baby yelled and begun wailing.

"Look what you did." Rosé glared at her girlfriend and picked Nouvelle up.

"Jisoooooo! What have you done!?" Jennie yelled from the kitchen. A few seconds later, she came running while still holding a ladle.

"What? I just tasted her nuggets. Who knows someone might have put some poison on it. Y'know I'm just being her food taster." Jisoo said and chuckled but Jennie hit her head with the wooden ladle, making her wince in pain.

"Ouch! Why'd you have to do that? We we're just messing around." She complained while scratching her head.

"You're being mean to my baby. What do you even get for making her cry??" Jennie replied and took her crying daughter from Rosé.

"Happiness." Jisoo answered and giggled.

"And beatin--"

"What's going on there?" They heard a voice from upstairs said. Lisa must have woken up because of Nouvelle's screams earlier.

"Dadaaaaa!" Nouvelle called her father as if she's requesting back up.

"Who made my baby cry?" She asked and her voice was getting nearer. She must be heading towards them.

"Jisoo." Rosé answered for the baby.

"No, it was Chaeyoung!" She said and hid behind her girlfriend.

Lisa came with disheveled hair. It was obvious that she just got up from bed. Poor thing, she didn't even fell asleep long enough. And who's fault is that? Of course that person who only loves making their baby cry.

"Did we wake you up?" Jisoo asked while still hiding behind Rosé.

"Obviously. What did you do this time?" Lisa said while looking at Jisoo seriously.

"Dada." The baby mumbled which took Lisa's attention. In just a split second, her aura softens.

"Who made my baby cry?" She said and took Nouvelle from Jennie.

"I'm gonna go back to the kitchen. The foods might burn. You take care of Onew for the mean time since we can't count on these two today. Sorry, you had to wake up." Jennie said softly and kissed Lisa's cheek before going back to what she was doing earlier.

"Dude, are you okay? You really look tired." Jisoo asked now she got out from behind Rosé since she noticed that Lisa seems to be not in the mood to beat her up.

"I'm fine but I was really tired with my project. I didn't even have a good sleep last night then I woke up early today and now you ruined my sleep but it's totally fine. The short nap made me feel a lot better." She answered.

"Sorry. I was just trying to have fun with Nouvelle."

"You mean, you're making fun of Nouvelle? I think that's what it is." She just rolled her eyes.

"Dada, nomnom." The toddler mumbled.

"Nomnom? Okay, here you go." She said while handing a piece of chicken nugget to her daughter. She wiped the little girl's tears and kissed the top of her head.

Nouvelle on the other hand, begun munching on her food.

"Are you done with your project? You seem to be not bothered." Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Yeah, I already finished it yesterday." Jisoo said and smirk as she wiggle her brows.

"Shut up, I was the one who made it." Rosé said and rolled her eyes.

"Dude isn't that cheating?"

"They won't know anyway." She shrugged her shoulders.

A few moments later, Jennie finally came with the foods she prepared. She put them on the table then she sat beside Lisa who have their baby in her lap.

"Looks, tasty as always. And I know they taste better than they look." Lisa said while looking at the foods.

"You know what's tastier?" Jennie asked and smirked.

"You." Lisa replied and wiggled her brows playfully.

"No stupid, it's the lasagna I also made. It's still in the kitchen." Jennie said and she laughed along with the other two girls.

"What are you even thinking Manoban?" Rosé giggled.

Nouvelle also laughed as if understood what was going on. Lisa just rolled her eyes.

"Even your daughter is laughing at you." Jisoo said and Lisa glared at her.

"Yah, I thought you're on dada's side." She whispered to their one-year old but the latter just giggled.

Jennie was still laughing while she goes back to the kitchen to get the lasagna. When she went back to the living room, they begun eating as they did movie marathon. Then they later on begun playing uno cards to entertain themselves.

"Wait, did we forgot to invite Seulgi?" Jisoo asked when realization hit her.

"And it took you four hours to notice?" Jennie said and chuckled. But seriously, they really did forgot to call Seulgi to join them. The latter might get upset if she finds out they forgot about her.

"You guys should call her." Lisa said.

"And tell her to bring Irene with her. We can't let us be over-powered by dumb people." Rosé said and scoffed.

"Heyy!!" The two friends reacted. Jennie just laughed.

"Hmm, I'll call her now." Jisoo said and she did call Seulgi telling to come to where they are and to bring Irene and some foods with her.

____________________________________________

"Dude! This game is boring. I can't take it anymore. Can we just play with nintendo switch instead." Seulgi complained and threw her cards on the table.

"Yah, why'd you do that? It's not done yet. You're such a bummer!" Jisoo said and glared at her friend.

"You have your nintendo switch here, Lis?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah, I brought it here. Actually, I have two." She answered.

"Great, because I forgot to bring mine. How about you? Did you bring yours?" Jisoo asked Seulgi.

"Yeah, I always bring it just in case." Seulgi replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"So, you're really going to play with your nintendo switch?" Jennie asked. Because if these idiots will, then they can't relate to that. The bottoms don't have any interest in playing those.

"Why not?" Jisoo shrugged her shoulders.

"Then we're out of here." Jennie said as she stand up from the couch.

"Where are you going, baby?" Lisa asked her girlfriend.

"Me and the girls are going to the spa. You'll have your tops' bonding and we'll have ours, right girls?" She said and then Rosé and Irene nodded in response.

"Sounds fine to me. You should pamper yourselves as well" Lisa said and smiled.

"You're leaving me here, love?" Seulgi said while pouting.

"Psshhh, it's not like we're not coming back later." Irene replied.

"Come on dude, you can live without her. Are we not enough?" Jisoo said.

"Whatever, just come back here alright and we'll go home together later." She gave up.

"Onew, you wanna come with mommy or stay with dada and your stupid auntie slash uncles?" Jennie asked her toddler.

"Dada." The little one answered without hesitation.

"Alright, dada's girl. You know what to do Lisa. Don't let these two idiot make her cry. Mess with her and y'all will be in trouble later once we go back home." Jennie warned them.

Jisoo gulped while Lisa and Seulgi just nodded.

"Yes boss." Said Lisa.

"Just wait for me girls, I'll just change my clothes." She said before heading to their room to fix herself.

When Jennie got back downstairs, they left shortly after she bid farewells to her little one leaving the latter butterfly kisses. She just hopes, they won't do something stupid to Nouvelle again.

Meanwhile, the three tops proceeded to playing with their nintendo switches as soon as their girlfriends left. Lisa just locked her daughter between her legs so the girl won't go anywhere while they're playing.

"Dude, it's really not me. Why won't you believe me?" Jisoo whined because her two friends thinks she's the impostor. They're playing among us by the way.

"Don't believe her Lis, I saw her went inside a vent. We have to yeet her!"

"Sorry Jisoo, we have to vote for you." Lisa smirked.

And Jisoo was thrown out of the ship but she wasn't an impostor. Seulgi just laughed while Jisoo and Lisa glared at her.

"Now, I think you're the impostor." Lisa said while looking at Seulgi suspiciously.

"No way, I was just messing with y'all." She laughed.

"Ghost Jisoo, tell me what you'll see. Follow Seulgi so we'll find out." Lisa whispered to Jisoo.

"Hey what are you guys whispering about? Don't cheat Lisa."

"I am not cheating."

"Dada, poo." The baby mumbled. Oh, Lisa almost forgot that they're with her daughter.

"Later, baby. Dada is still playing."

"Pooo!" The baby exclaimed. Lisa don't know if Nouvelle is just about to poop or if she's already done. So, she checked her daughter's diaper and boom, the smell almost made her puke.

"Dude what the fvck!?" Jisoo complained while also gagging. Seulgi was just feeling the same way.

"Jisoo, just continue my game." She gave up and carried her little girl towards their restroom.

"Alright."

"Why do you keep on pooping? Are you making fun of dada?" She asked as if the baby will understand her. Nouvelle just babbled though.

While she's washing her daughter. She thought of something stupid but fun. So when they were done, she sneakily took her baby towards their kitchen then she took out the jar of peanut butter.

She opened it and dipped her fingers inside the jar then she showed it to her toddler.

"You know what is this?" She asked Nouvelle and the little one grimaced and said, "Poooo!"

"Yes." Lisa said and wiped it into her daughter's face.

"Noooo" Nouvelle shrieked and begun crying.

"Shhh, baby it's fine. Look at Dada. Listen, I put poo on your face, right? I will give you poo and you should wipe it on Auntie Sooya and Auntie Seul so you could feel better. How does that sound?" Lisa said trying hard not to laugh.

Nouvelle on the other hand touched her cheek which had peanut butter and look at it with disgust. Then she looked at Lisa and nodded. Did she understand what her dada said?

"Okay." Lisa smirked then she also put a bit of peanut butter near the baby's butt to make it look more realistic. Then she put some on her daughter's hands. Now it looks like she had been playing with her poop.

Then they went out of there.

"Run towards them." She told her daughter and the girl did as she was told while giggling.

"Nouvelle baby, we are not done yet!" Lisa yelled and run after her daughter. Dude, she's pretending that Nouvelle runaway when Lisa was trying to wash her up.

The two on the other hand have no idea what was going on. They just let Lisa and Nouvelle do whatever they're doing. They're too busy playing to even care.

But then Nouvelle suddenly slapped Jisoo's head with the peanut butter in her hand.

"Aww! What was that for?" Jisoo complained not noticing the peanut butter yet. Nouvelle on the other hand just giggled and mumbled, "Pooo!"

Then she moved on to Seulgi. She wiped it straight on the nape which made Seulgi grimace on the weird wet and soggy feeling.

"What was that, Onew??" She asked.

"Pooo" She replied and run towards her dada.

"What the---" Jisoo and Seulgi said in unison as they touched the part where Nouvelle touched them.

"I told you we were not done yet. I haven't even washed your bottom." Lisa said and shook her head. She was actually trying hard not to laugh.

"Lisaaaaa! Look what your daughter did!" Jisoo said while showing her hand with peanut butter. She was gagging. Same goes for Seulgi.

"You all are n-nas---" Seulgi wasn't even able to finish what she was trying to say when she run towards the restroom and puked the hell out of her.

"Fvck this shit!" Jisoo followed

"Sorry!" Lisa said and bursted fits of laughter and her daughter imitated her which made her laugh more.

"You're the best." She said and kissed her daughter's forehead which happened to be the one with peanut butter.

"Dada, poooo" she said worriedly.

"Nah, it's just peanut butter sweetie." She said and wiped the latter's face with her finger and licked the peanut butter on it.

She even tried to let Nouvelle taste it but the latter refused. Now, it'll be hard for them to make her eat peanut butter again.

She went to the restroom with Nouvelle in her hand to see what's going on with her friends and they were both vomiting.

"Guys, it was just a prank. It's just peanut butter. Try smelling it before panicking." Lisa said and laughed.

"Fu---"

"Language! We don't allow it in this household!" Lisa warned.

"Frog you, Manoban!" Jisoo exclaimed while raising her pointer finger instead of her middle finger.

"You're both just stupid."

__________________________________________

Shhh, let's just end it here for now. Sorry by the way, it took forever for me to update. It's just my laziness getting the best of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 160K 73
I thought married life is fun.... not until I end up with my wife from hell.
261K 10.2K 55
JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you guys ever felt like you're running your...
143K 5.4K 25
Drunk Jisoo sent her nudes to a random number. Wait till sober Jisoo finds out. (Cross-posted from AFF)
72.1K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.