So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 80

8.2K 264 103
By JenLisaSvckah

Rosé came so excited to see Nouvelle as always. She even brought presents for the baby from couture kids.

"Hey Rosé, I'm heading to work now. Since you're trying so hard to take my place, please take care of my girls for me, alright?" Lisa said jokingly which made Jennie and Rosé chuckle.

"Even if you didn't tell me, I will." Rosé replied.

Lisa went to Jennie and kissed the latter on the lips then she planted butterfly kisses in their little angel's face who was craddled in Jennie's arms.

"Behave, okay? Don't be a pain in mommy's ass. You can be a meanie to Auntie Rosé but not on mommy. Do you understand?" Lisa reminded the baby as if the girl would understand.

"Wow, you're so mean to me Limario! Don't teach her stupid things." Rosé complain and pouted.

"I was just kidding." She laughed.

"Call me if you need me, okay?" She said and kissed Jennie on the lips once more.

"Okay, you have to go now or else you'll be late." Jennie said while playfully pushing her away. She had been saying that she have to go but she's still getting distracted. She might end up stay there the whole day.

"It's fine, you it's my restaurant right? I can and not go there if I want." She said and wiggled her brows.

Rosé on the other hand, begun pushing her towards the door.

"Go now, shoo! They don't need you anymore because I'm already here." Rosé said as she keep on pushing Lisa away.

"Stop. I can walk on my own. Dude, you're really stealing my family from me." She said and pretended as if she's upset.

"Don't worry baby, you're the one I truly love. Sayonara!" Jennie said and laughed.

"Fine, goodbye." She said and Rosé shut the door as soon as Lisa was out.

"Why do you have to be so mean!"

They heard Lisa shouted from outside but they just laughed and diverted their attention to the baby who was smiling as if she understood what was happening.

"Uwu our baby loves making fun of her Dada, don't you?" Jennie said while caressing the infants smooth skin, making her smile more.

"That's right, your dada is a joke. You have to side with Auntie Rosé always. I'm better than Limario!" Rosé kissed the baby who seem to like it.

"You both are teaching her nonsensical things. You guys might poison Nouvelle's mind." Jennie laughed.

"Wifey, she's literally just three weeks old. There's no way she already understand what we're talking about."

"Even so. You might get used to saying those things and she might adapt it. We don't want our Onew to grow up being a meanie, right?" Jennie as if she's talking to a toddler. Well, sometimes Lisa and their friends really do act like toddlers or even worse than that.

Rosé was just about to talk back when they heard the knocking on the door and they instantly thought that it was Lisa again. So they looked at each other and rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"I think she's back again." Rosé mumbled.

"I think so too. She gets really stubborn at times but I can't blame her, just look at this angel. Even me, I can't get enough of her cuteness." She said referring to the baby. She then changed Nouvelle's position into a shoulder hold since she was already getting tired of the cradling their little girl with both her arms.

Then she started walking towards the door, preparing herself to scold Lisa for coming back. But to her surprise, Lisa wasn't the person standing in the doorstep. Instead it was their male friend.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Rosé asked and went straight at them.

"I-I just wanted to pay a visit and I also heard that Jennie already gave birth. I've brought some gifts for the baby. I haven't meet you guys for a while because I got so busy and the last time I went here, Jennie's mom said that she was on Thailand." The guy explained and scratch his nape awkwardly.

"Oh, thank you for coming. You can actually come in." Jennie smiled and opened the door wider to welcome their friend.

"Uhm actually--"

"Tae, should I bring all of these there?" Another guy yelled from the back of a car which is most likely to be Taehyung's or his.

"Was that Jungkook?" Rosé asked while raising her brow.

"Uh yes, he wanted to come with me so here we are. It's fine, this will be just a quick visit. He could stay in the car if it'll make you guys uncomfortable." He said after sensing the confusion over Rosé's tone and aura. What do you expect? She really won't trust men that easy.

"No, it's fine. You can both come in." Jennie said and smiled.

Just a few seconds later, Jungkook came with paper bags which are most likely the gifts for Nouvelle that Taehyung was talking about earlier.

"Hi Jennie, hi Rosé." Jungkook greeted them.

"Hello, nice to meet you again after a long time." Jennie said and smiled. Then they begun going inside, towards the living room.

"Hello baby girl." Taehyung said and she held Nouvelle's hand gently.

"Jen, your baby looks so familiar. I mean she kind of resemble someone though I can't point a finger on whoever it is." Jungkook suddenly said while he was staring at the baby miticulously.

"What do you mean she look familiar? Of course, she looks like Jennie." Rosé said.

"No, aside from her." Jungkook said.

"I know, I know. I already accepted the fact that she looks more like her Dada." Jennie chuckled and patted her baby's back affectionately.

"In my opinion, Nouvelle looks more like you than her." Rosé said which made the two guys confused. They looked at each other and wondered if they just misheard it or Rosé just made a mistake.

They just ignored if though because asking about it would probably be rude. Jennie told them to take their seats while Rosé insisted that she should just be the one to make them coffees which they preferred more than tea or juice.

"By the way, how was your trip to Thailand?" Taehyung asked to open up a topic.

"It was so worth it. If I didn't go there, I'm probably a single mom right now." Jennie answered and chuckled.

"The baby's father is a Thai?" Jungkook asked curiously which made Jennie laugh. The two guys just looked at her in confusion. They wondered what's funny.

"You guys seriously don't know? I even thought you'd think it's Kai just like how other people thought it was because of what happened. I can't blame you though because it's hard to believe. Even me myself found it hard to believe at first as well but seriously, no one told you that my baby's Dada is Lisa?" She said, spilling the tea just like that. The two were stunned and if they were drinking or eating something, they probably would have choked on it.

"Lisa? As in Lalisa Manoban? Your ex-girlfriend? How?" Taehyung asked. He still can't process what Jennie said.

"Yes and she's not my ex anymore. We got back with each other the moment I went to Thailand on her birthday. That was why I was out of the country and to make it clear, she didn't runaway from her responsibility like what you thought. She is probably the most responsible father and partner I have ever known. It was mainly my fault. I made her leave without her knowing."

"How? Did you do IVF or something?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope, she have what you both have." Jennie said and chuckled.

"Now I realize who I thought the baby looks like. It's Lisa, they really look so much alike." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Wow, I haven't thought it was that possible until now." Taehyung said mindlessly.

"Maybe if you boys listen to your science professors, you'd know." Rosé who was coming from the kitchen with the coffees, said.

"I know that there are cases like that but having a condition like that with active hormones is rare. I mean who would expect that Lisa is able to you know." Taehyung hesitantly said.

"Seems like she is gifted. Just look at the product." Rosé replied and pointed at the baby girl who was yawning.

"Yeah, I'm convinced now." Jungkook said while nodding his head.

"How many weeks old is she already?"

"She's already at her third week."

"What a cutie." Taehyung said and held Nouvelle's hand.

"Do you want us to have one?" Jungkook mumbled underneath his breath but it didn't went unnoticed by Jennie. She was shocked at first but she smirked.

"Shhhhhh." She heard Taehyung said and nudged Jungkook's side.

"You actually don't have to be ashamed. We literally noticed that there's something going on between the two of you." Rosé said bluntly.

"I-I...You're right, Jungkook is my boyfriend." Taehyung admitted and scratched the back of his head shyly.

"Very well, you gained half of my trust." Rosé said and gestured a thumbs up. Jennie just chuckled. It seems that Rosé only have major trust issues with straight men but not with gays.

"Congratulations, by the way." Jennie said to the two.

"Thank you." Jungkook said shyly.

"Oh by the way, all these stuffs are for your baby." Taehyung said while pointing at the paper bags that Jungkook brought in earlier.

"Shouldn't have bother but thank you so much."

They continued talking about the baby and about random things that comes to their minds until the couple decided to leave because they still had to go somewhere.

"Wews, I didn't see that coming." Rosé said as soon as the two guys left completely.

"See what?"

"I never expected that they'd end up together. I thought Taehyung came here to stalk and to mess up with you again. I kind of felt relieved that he is already in love with someone else because I can't bear to see a family being torn apart by a snake." The tall girl said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Why would he be able to break our family apart? It's not like I would have an affair with him. You know I love Lisa so much."

"Yeah, I already know that but I also know that you become stubborn at times and misunderstandings just comes like a thief in the night and the next thing you know, everything is already messed up. Just be wise my darling wifey." Rosé sermoned.

"I know."

"She fell asleep already? What a sleepyhead." Rosé said while looking at the baby.

"It's one of the only things she knows how to do. Stay here, I'll just tuck her back into her cot." Jennie excused herself before going upstairs.

"Alright."

Rosé made herself comfortable and she turned the TV on and then went right into netflix to find them a good movie to watch. When she finally found a good one, she slumped her body and chilled in the couch.

"I'm one with the couch." She mumbled to herself.

"Dang, this should be better if we have foods." She added.

Suddenly, she realized something. She can just call Jisoo anytime and the latter would come and bring her foods whenever she wants. Why? Because why not? Let's just say that Jisoo is already smitten by her. No more explanations.

________________________________________

Some of the photos I've used and will be using are obviously not them and please don't expect them to be accurate. Credits to pinterest by the way. It's just for entertainment purposes of course and to make it feel a little bit realistic. It's fun looking for pictures that resembles them though. Thanks.

Happy birthday again to _maeshiii
Here's your request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
3.1K 135 13
When CEO Jennie Kim of Asan Medical Center meets Lisa Manoban, they start to encounter unearthly situations.
Alive By 🏃

Fanfiction

484K 17.2K 31
In which Jennie has unfinished business with Lisa.
5.4K 324 17
You could say it was a coincidence, but to me, It was fate.