Ready Or Not

By RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" More

New Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX

XII

12.6K 505 101
By RemoteCreat0r

December 24th

Razz and I were currently having karaoke night alone in the living room on Instagram live. Silas was out handling "business" or whatever.

"Bitch we must sing Keyshia." Razz yelled drinking from the Paul bottle we had.

"I'm thinking Trust with her and Monica."

"Hell no, Love."

"Or I SHOULD'VE Cheated."

"Yeahhhhh that one." He yelled cutting the music on. I took a shot of Hennessy before chasing it with red bull.

"Baby! Listen.... FIRST OF ALL, let me mothafucking say. You can't accuse me of all the things." Razz started off.

"You know that yo low down black ass is guilty of. And I see. That it is easy for you to blame everything on me. If that's the case I should go have my fun." I said swaying while drinking.

"And do all the things you say I do
Boy, I can't...."

"Continue to take this from you, I might as well have cheated on you (You)." We sung together laughing. Razz read some of the comments before looking at me then going on his phone for something.

"Kleo.... Bitch, they say your man wilding. Look."

I looked to see Silas and a stripper making out as she grinded on him. I felt my eyes water, then my blood boil.

"Find the location and go get ready." I said storming to the closet. 2 can play bitch. Motherfuckers play unfair, but I ain't ever played to lose.

I rushed to get ready while Razz did my hair.

"You look good bitch."

"So do you. Let's go."

"Which cl-"

"Paradise." I said climbing in my white Hell-cat as Razz got in the driver's seat driving off."

We made it to the club in 30 mins.

"What your crazy ass got planned?"

"You'll see." I said winking. I walked to the security guard where he let us in instantly. Kimber the manager walked up to me as soon as he saw me.

"Kleo, you look sexy tonight. So do you Razz."

"Thanks."

"So you got 20 minutes to get ready. Everything you collect you keep. You always do such an amazing job hosting." He spoke walking away.

"GET READY?!?!" Razz asked looking crazy.

"Yup. Let's go."

We walked into my private dressing room to get ready. I fixed my makeup, pushed my tits up and went to our section to make sure we was good. We was WELL taken care of.

"Let's take some pics." I said while we posed.

"Bitch they so focused on the hoes, they ain't even noticed you." Razz said as they called me to the stage.

"We got a special guess tonight ballers.... Introducing to our stage.... Broken PROMISE with a first ever seen Red Night Special."

"Fuck some shit up! Bitch you look sexy as fuck!" Razz hyped me as I snuck to the stage without being noticed.

"Who the fuck is that." I heard one of the strippers in Silas section ask. Everyone was intrigued.

I paid them no mind as the lights in the club dimmed even more and went red. Like the TikTok silhouette challenge.

The crowd cheered once they saw my body. I posed against the pole.

Not gone lie, I was nervous but that changed when my song started.

I just let the liquor take over. Grinding on the pole, floor, air, everything. I slowly started to rotated my hips and started to squat before going all the way down arching my back. I was feeling all over my body. I finished with pole tricks.

Money was flying everywhere. I knew my husband's glare was on me. It's intense. When my song was over I walked off the stage while everyone went wild. The workers were collecting my money and the money that was still flying. I looked at Silas and winked before returning to Razz.

"Sexy ass hoe! The club was mesmerized by you and that body."

"That you so much best." I said blowing kisses. I did a quick outfit change.

"Ohhh you wanna die die."

"Maybe...."

"Silas coming and he don't look to happy."

I politely told the security no and sat back down. He acted a fool then.

"He embarrassing. A whole joke. Go check on that nigga."

"What Silas?"

"Bring your ass out here now!"

I watched his eyes go black and laughed.

"No. I think I want a divorce. Good luck finding me." I shrugged before walking to Razz. A hour passed of good vibes. Like the old times.

"Bitch let's go home they closing. Change into your first outfit. It's cold." Razz said.

I changed and we walked outside holding hands. We decided to take one more picture.

"I love you Razz." I mumbled posting the picture.

"Soft bitch. I love you more. You need me to stay tonight?"

"Please."

"Sayless sleepover!"

I laughed as we stopped to get pizza. We pulled up to see Silas sitting on the car waiting for us.

I got out laughing with a slice of pizza in my hand.

"Kleo let me holl at you in the car."

Razz stopped too and waited.

"It's okay. I'll be in soon." I said getting in.

As soon as Silas got in he did the most.

"I should punch you dead in your face for disrespecting me."

"Bitch fuck you." I said too soon. Maybe I'm fed up or the liquor. We gone say the liquor though.

"Excuse me?"

"You sat up and kissed a nasty stripper while she danced on you on SOCIAL MEDIA."

"Huh?"

"hUh."

"Kleo that don't give you the right to shake your ass for everyone."

"Hmm I had fun. 4 bags of money hell might do this for good." I mumbled shrugging.

"You got-"

"Merry Christmas goodnight." I spoke going towards the house. He got me fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
8.5K 348 29
pain with pain,fire with fire
459K 13.4K 40
>>𝐌𝐞π₯𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 π‡πšπ«π₯𝐞𝐦'𝐬 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐒𝐧 π’πšπ§π­πšπ§πš π–π‘π’π­πž. 𝐖...
80.6K 2K 27
Roddy Ricchβœ”οΈ Dababyβœ”οΈ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023