MCYT Oneshots

_lynx-xx

Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and... Еще

What I'll write
Dream - Help
TommyInnit - Woman
Ranboo - Enderman
Wilbur Soot - Meeting up
Philza Minecraft - Dad
c!Fundy - Hybrids
c!Technoblade - Villain (pt. 1)
c!Technoblade - Villain (pt. 2)
Tubbo - Bees
c!jschlatt - Mr President
Ghostbur - Remember, remember
Georgenotfound - Hold me
Karl Jacobs - Affection
c!Jack Manifold - Blaze
c!Dream - Prison
c!Badboyhalo - A helping hand
c!Wilbur Soot - Boom
c!Ranboo - One in the same
Authors note #1
Quackity - Short
c!Philza - Wings
au!Dream + au!jschlatt - Royalty
au!Dream + au!jschlatt - Royalty pt.2
TommyInnit - Girlfriend reveal
Just some good vibes :)
Fundy - Dutch
c!Karl Jacobs - Forgetful
Slimecicle - Nice to meet you
Georgenotfound - Pretty
c!Badboyhalo - Egg
c!Tubbo - New friends
c!Technoblade - Training
[REQUEST] c!jschlatt - The price
Jack Manifold - Bonding
c!Quackity - Business partners
[REQUEST] c!jschlatt - Cramps
How c!Badboyhalo, Karl Jacobs and Quackity show affection
God I love you guys
Ghostbur - Eternity with you
c!Tubbo - Favourite person
c!TommyInnit - Exile
Some lil drawings i did :)
c!Dream - "You're like me."
[REQUEST] c!Fundy - Caring
Georgenotfound - Thief
c!Technoblade - Alone
Ranboo - IRL
c!Slimecicle - Spy
c!Badboyhalo - Friends
Wilbur Soot - Dance with me
c!Philza - Replacement
c!Technoblade - You're not so bad
Karl Jacobs - Happy together
c!Tommyinnit - Green pt.1
c!Tommyinnit - Green pt.2
Tubbo - Dancing Queen
c!Awesamdude - The Warden
Georgenotfound - Aqua Park
[REQUEST] Wilbur Soot - Comfort
c!jschlatt - I'm here
c!Dream - Protective
c!Quackity - Never really alone
Jack Manifold - Drunk
c!Technoblade - A quiet night
Lockdown with the mcyts pt. 1
Lockdown with the mcyts pt. 2
c!TommyInnit - Guard down
Philza - Father figure
c!Tubbo - Silent world
c!jschlatt - Babysitter
c!Awesamdude - Bedrest
c!Ranboo - Prisoner (pt.1)
c!Ranboo - Prisoner (pt.2)
Wilbur Soot - Rainy day
[REQUEST] Jack Manifold - Toxic
c!Karl Jacobs - Soulmates
Goodbye <3

Jack Manifold - Theme park

1.7K 49 14
_lynx-xx

Y/N - Your Name

(Tw! Dizziness and nausea
This is totally not inspired by Tommy's video.. 🤫
Lol there's a British term in this chapter, it's "chips", it's fries for you Americans)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

"Hello Youtube!" Jack greets loudly, shoving his face into the hand-held camera in his hand.

"This is my partner, Y/N!" He exclaims, moving the camera to show you, and you wave and smile.

"What about me?" Wilbur's deeper voice asks from behind you.

"Well, you're not my partner, Will." Jack replies and you and Wilbur laugh.

"I'm not, but I'm still here." He says and Jack sighs dramatically, angling the camera up to show the tall brunet man who waves with a cheery smile.

"What are we doing today, Y/N?" Jack asks you, and you give a big smile to the camera.

"Theme park!" You yell excitedly, getting your face as close as possible to the camera. Jack laughs and turns the camera back to him so he can nod.

Later...

"Oooh! Can we go on that one?" You ask, pointing at the Congo River Rapids ride.

"Uhhh, a water one? First?" Jack asks, scrunching his nose up in indecision.

"It'll be fun, Jack!" Wilbur backs you up, smiling and resting his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Oh ok, let's do it!" Jack gives in, face lighting up yet again.

The three of you quickly walk over to the waiting line, laughing and chatting excitedly with the camera off.

Once you get close enough to the actual ride, Jack brings the (waterproofed) camera back out.

"I am nervous." He says to the camera, making you and Wilbur laugh.

"It's only water, Jack." You tease, and he laughs through his nose.

"I don't want to get wet!" He argues. You smile and shake your head.

Once seated in the yellow plastic raft, Jack's actually quite excited.

"Let's go!" He exclaims, clapping. You and Wilbur smile at his excitement.

"Wilbur, why are we like parents to a hyperactive child?" You ask him, and he chuckles.

"I don't-" he begins, but he's cut off by the ride starting up.

The raft starts moving, gliding over the water somewhat smoothly.

You smile, looking around at the jungle-like decorations the ride has.

You look back at the boys to see Jack looking at you with a soft expression, a slight smile gracing his features.

You also notice Wilbur pointing the camera at you, so you reach out to knock it out of his hands. He lets out a mildly offended noise as he keeps a firm grasp on the device.

After the ride finishes...

"That was fun!" You beam, trying to dry your slightly damp shirt by pulling on it.

Jack nods and hums in agreement, shaking off his wet hat.

Wilbur's the only one that didn't get wet, so he was the happiest out of the three of you.

"Which ride should we go on next?" He asks excitedly, looking around.

After walking around for a short time, your group comes to a ride called The Blade.

"It's The Blade!" Wilbur gasped, pointing at the sign.

You and Jack gasp as well, basically running towards the entrance with Wilbur in tow.

The line for the ride was short, so you reached the front in no time, paying and getting on to the ride.

"I'm nervous this time, guys." You admit, running your fingers along the side of the ride.

Wilbur laughs at you, but Jack wraps his arm around your shoulders and rubs comforting patterns on your arm.

"You'll be alright." He whispers into your ear, and in return you give him a grateful smile.

The ride starts up, rocking back and forth at a relatively fast pace.

You grip the edge, your knuckles turning white.

"You are so nervous, Y/N!" Wilbur teases, voice raised over the music.

You let out a little scream as the ride picks up it's speed. Jack does the same, gripping your shoulder for extra balance.

Once the ride slows to a stop, you finally let out a sigh of relief.

Jack makes sure you're ok, and once he's satisfied you're not going to throw up or something, he goes back to talk to the camera.

After getting off the ride...

"Oooh! Jack, look!" You called out, pointing to a nice looking food stand.

Jack laughs in excitement, grabbing your hand and pulling you over to the stand, you grab Wilbur's hand to drag him along too.

"Whatcha want?" Jack asks, and you hum thoughtfully. You end up picking out a cone of chips and your favourite condiment.

You reach into your bag to find the money to pay for it, but when you lift your head, Jack's already paid and is holding out the cone of chips for you.

"Jack, you didn't have to!" You say, but he shakes his head.

"My treat." He replies, eliciting a smile and a kiss on the cheek from you.

Later...

"Ok. Guys, we're going on The Smiler." Wilbur announces to you and Jack. Your eyes widen and a feeling of nervousness rises in your chest.

As you three make your way through the waiting line, the nerves get stronger.

Jack has noticed that you've fallen quiet, and leans close to you.

"You ok? You don't have to do this if you don't want to." He assures but you shake your head, putting on a brave smile.

You, Wilbur and Jack climb on to the ride, securing yourselves with the lap bars.

The ride starts, and it's not long before you're screaming, scared.

"OH MY GOD!" You scream, and Jack answers with a yell.

"THIS IS NUTS!" Jack cries out, gripping on tightly to the front bars of the car.

3 minutes later, at the end of the ride...

You feel a little woozy as you step off the ride, and you hold Jack's hand to try and combat the feeling of unsteadiness.

"Shit, Y/N, you feeling ok?" He asks, alarmed by the draining colour of your skin.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." You assure, but Jack doesn't listen, motioning for Wilbur to lower and turn off the camera.

"Seriously, I'm fine!" You try to convince your worried boyfriend, though he again doesn't listen, slowly walking you over to the nearest bench to sit on.

Jack sits next to you, rubbing your back as Wilbur hovers nearby, concerned for you as well.

"I'm serious, Jack, I'm fine!" You insist, and Jack removes his hand from your back.

"Ok, but no more rides." Jack says, and you nod with a small smile.

You stand, and Jack holds your hand, keeping himself close to you.

For the rest of the visit to the theme park, Jack had stuck to you like glue. He'd only parted with you to go on a few more rides with Wilbur. You were shaky and a little pale, but other than that you were fine.

"I'm sorry, guys." You say as they walk to the next ride.

"Respectfully, shush." Jack replies, and you laugh.

At the end of the visit...

"Bye, Will!" You and Jack call in unison.

Wilbur gives you two a wave and a smile as he walks over to his car.

"Still feeling ok? Not feeling nauseous at all?" Jack frets, brows furrowed, rubbing his thumb over your hand.

"No, Jack. I'm fine, babe." You tell him decisively.

He nods, chewing the inside of his lip as he climbs into the car. You sit in the passenger seat, reaching your hand out to hold Jack's hand.

He holds your hand and gives it a comforting squeeze before dropping it so he can drive.

You sigh, and relax yourself into the carseat.

Despite your sickness and dizziness, this day had been good. Not only did you have fun before the very last ride you rode, but afterwards you got a chance to see how much Jack cared and loves you.

And you love him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

891K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...
250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)
103K 1.5K 12
Hello! I will be doing some oneshots of- Dream George Sapnap TommyInnit Tubbo Wilbur Soot Karl Jacobs Technoblade ...
214K 3K 196
"𝘢𝘥𝑜𝘳𝘦 - /𝑜𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝑛𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝑡 (𝘴𝑜𝑚𝘦𝑜𝑛𝘦) 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱/𝘺" • 𝘪𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝘪𝘤ℎ 𝘐 𝑤𝘳𝘪𝑡𝘦 𝑜𝑛𝘦𝘴ℎ𝑜𝑡𝘴 𝘢𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝘳 𝑏𝘦/𝑜𝘷𝘦...