Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

VII. Shape to Perfection

5.7K 196 4
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

I took a few blinks, feeling the sun sinking into my lids. Groaning and stretching out my aching back, I sat up to see Lisa and Amoli making breakfast.

I groaned some more when Marisa crawled on top of me. "I'm not ready for the day."

"Fine. Then, you don't need to eat Lisa's amazing quesadilla."

I snap my head towards him. "Quesadilla. Sign me up-a."

We sat around the island, munching on the quesadilla. I look up to see Lisa feeding Marisa, who continuously spits out the milk. She sighs, wiping Marisa's cheeks.

Amoli placed down her quesadilla. "Today, we will go purchase a baby crib and a few items for Marisa."

Lisa placed down the bottle with her head hung low. "I-I don't have any money."

"I have some in my savings," I declared before Amoli gets a chance to offer. "We can use that."

"Didn't you say your workplace has childcare?" Amoli asked me.

I quickly nodded, "Yes! We can have them take care of Marisa during the daytime there, and it's free!" I used not to understand the appeal of free things in the past, but in the past year, I finally realized why everyone gets so excited over it. Now, I love to grab anything free.

"And I'll get a chance to go get a job, for those hours," Lisa pitched in quickly. "Thank you." She thanked us once more than smiled brightly at Marisa. "See this baby girl? Angels do exist."

Amoli covers her face, a muffled cry exiting her lip. I turned away, "Please, let's not do this, not so early in the morning. You can call us Angels around dinner."

Marisa smiles brightly at us before we all burst out laughing. For the rest of the week, Amoli spends her days as usual with classes, part-time gigs, and more classes. I took care of Marisa since I haven't started my internship while she goes around the city, searching for a job.

"You got hired...already?" I asked, laying Marisa down on the high chair.

"Yes, there's this grocery store that needs a part-time cashier. So, I applied. It doesn't pay much, but it's something."

"What store is it?" Amoli asked, practicing her dance routine in the living room.

"Arrow."

"Oh, I worked there before," I said, remembering my seasonal shift. "They give out high discounts there for their employees so that we can shop there." I gave Lisa a high-five.

I glanced at Amoli, who stretched her leg in the air. My lip twist, wondering if I can work extra hours on an internship if that's legal. If I can save enough, I can help Amoli get an actual dance studio. Glancing at Lisa, I believe she had the same idea due to her need to express her appreciation.

Monday quickly rolled around, and it was my first time to work. I button up my skirt and wipe it down before forcing a smile on my face.

"Don't force it. It will come naturally," Amoli sang, before grabbing her dancing bag.

I walked towards the kitchen to see breakfast prepared by Lisa, and everything was in its tip-top shape. I didn't know what to do next because I woke up early to help cook and clean. I wonder how Lisa manages to do all this without making a single sound. "How did we not hear you?" Amoli asks, grabbing a plateful of eggs.

Lisa stopped feeding Marisa and gave us a grimy smile. "My ex doesn't like too much noise in the morning," she said.

We decide to terminate the conversation there.

I open the fridge to grab some fruit juice before closing it. "Hey, you got a dance performance at the end of this month."

Amoli shrugs, "Yeah, just a small one. No big deal." She brushes it off, but we can see her still smiling.

"Oh, then we won't go." I wink at Lisa, who chuckles slowly before shaking her head and returning all her attention to Marisa.

"Okay. I do not expect to see you there with flowers-" she scoop a mouthful of eggs and ham, "and cake pops."

Lisa and I couldn't hold it in. "We will not be there." She grins widely. Despite being here for less than a week, she fits in quite nicely.

I pour the juice into the cup and grab an empty plate. Settling myself on the island, I tickle Marisa's cheek before sitting down. "Do you think it's okay if you bring Marisa to work and use their daycare despite her not being your daughter?" Lisa asked.

"Did they ask for her name?" Amoli question, grabbing a warm bread before spreading butter on it.

"Well...I can always tell them she is my niece." I ate the eggs and ham, humming lowly at its delight.

Amoli looks at Marisa. "She's white."

"This is the 21st century. She can be whatever color she wants to be," I said, throwing a spoon in the air. "I'll tell them she is my distant niece."

"How is that supposed to work?"

I swallow the eggs, feeling the grease on the corner of my lip. "She is...my fourth adopted brother's daughter." I smile, "Yeah, that sounds like a believable story."

Amoli grasps her chin on top of her palm. "And why is your fourth adopted brother daughter under your care?"

"My fourth adopted brother knocked up this chick, who happened to have cancer. She passed away not too long after having Marisa. After her passing, my fourth adopted brother went into depression and decided to-" I held a hand and slashed it across my neck, "went upstate with my sister-in-law."

Amoli spoon drop. "That is quite the story."

I held a hand in the air, telling her I'm not finished. "Because he is merely my fourth adopted brother, the other three decide not to take care of his daughter. Since I'm so holy like an angel, I decided to take her under my wings despite being a young suffering teenager." I finish the story and pat my back.

Lisa dab her eyes. "Poor Marisa, she has such a sad family history." She rocks her daughter, "You're so kind."

I smile, "I know."

"You're kidding me, right? That's the story you're going with?"

I shrug, "I'll make it up while they ask me questions. For all we know, they won't care."

Amoli releases a deep breath. "I got to practice today after class, so I can't go baby shopping this time." Apparently, a baby needs a lot of diapers and other necessities.

"It's okay. You guys don't have to go with me every time we go baby shopping. I can go after my shift," Lisa said.

"Doesn't your shift end at 11?" I nudge a brow causing her to hang low. She probably didn't expect us to remember her daily work schedule, but we do. Plus, we hang all of our weekly schedules on the fridge. "I'll go after work."

"Oh, n-"

"It's fine. I need to pick up a few cleaning supplies. Write down what Marisa needs."

Lisa smiled, "Thank you."

"Stop that," Amoli said.

"Stop what?"

"Always thanking us. You can silently thank us by helping us pay the bills."

She smiles widely before a low chortle leaves her lungs. "Definitely."

After breakfast, Lisa and I walk towards the bus stop together. She bends down, "Listen to Vivian, okay?" she told Marisa, and I gave her a blank look. Lisa kisses her cheeks, before embracing her tightly, "I love you."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of Marisa," I said before she reluctantly hands Marisa over to me. I put her down on the stroller before lifting the wheels off the bus steps.

"Milk is in the bag, and if she-"

I look at Lisa, "I've been taking care of her for 125 hours, 30 minutes and 12 seconds. I got this." I gave her a random number. "Now go," I shoo her off.

Lisa smiled and gave Marisa another kiss before stepping out of the bus. I paid the bus fee and settled us on an empty seat. "Heard Lisa and Marisa are living with you and your roommate now?" Bob said. He never met Amoli since she rides a different bus.

"Yeah," I responded, glancing outward to see Lisa waving vigorously at us. I didn't want to move Marisa, so I told her: "Marisa is my baby now!" which got her burst out laughing.

The wheels squeak, and we begin moving down the road. Bob glanced at the rearview mirror while I played with Marisa. "It's nice to see humanity still cares."

"Lots of people would do the same thing."

He stops the bus, allowing more people to enter. I look out to see a few people resting underneath the bus stop. "You know that's not true," Bob said before closing the doors.

The bow dropped from Marisa's single strand of hair, and I tucked it back on. "Humans are not shaped to perfection."

He exhales, a somehow long one, "Just be careful."

"What do you mean?"

His hazel eyes drift towards the reflection once more. "Sweet young girls like you and your roommate tend to get taken advantage of by the...flawed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1.8K 24
WHY!!! Why did you choose her? Answer me!!! JUST WHY!!!!! (SOBS AND CRIES). 'SHE' asked me tears streaming down her face as she clenched to me as her...
30.3K 1.5K 41
Lucian Night, had only known Love once in his life. For him his love is Rose Olyphant. The wife of his brother, and sadly only woman he cannot get. A...
7.2K 158 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
81.7K 3.6K 47
What happens when you set your heart on vengeance and falls in love instead? That's the question Michael Wright asked himself every second of the day...