ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨One Japanese Morning✨

2.4K 60 9
By AngelJie96

Bold - Japanese
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

[A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong on the Japanese words.]

One morning as Nara was tidying up some toys in the playroom, she heard a giggle and tiny footsteps running toward the room. She waited for them to open the door as she crouched down next to it. When the door slides opened, she surprised the toddler, who screamed a little before giggling.

"お姉さん! (Onee-san)" Shotaro cheered as he entered the playroom and tackled Nara to the floor, giving her a big hug and kissed her on the cheeks. "おはようございます! (Good morning!)"

"おはようございます, Roro-chan." She replied and gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting up and letting him to go play with some building blocks. "おはようございます, Yuta-san." She bowed as she greeted the Japanese man and he greeted back.

"Is Shotaro the only Little today?" Yuta nodded as a respond and she nodded back. "He seem cheerful today. Is there any special happening today?" Yuta smiled as he nodded again and scratched his head. Sensing a nervous feeling from him, Nara just waited for him to continue since Yuta is known to be very shy around her whenever he is alone with her.

"I might have told him that you were planning to bake a cake today and he really love to eat cake, especially strawberry shortcake." Answered Yuta and she let out a giggle, making him joined nervously, hoping that the female is not mad at him.

"You're not mad, are you? For lying about it. I'll go and buy the cake for him if you want. I didn't mean to..."

Nara stopped Yuta from rumbling by covering his mouth with her hand and shook her head as she smiled at him. Yuta's eyes widen as he was surprised, but it did stopped him from talking. He just blinked and nodded before she removed her hand and took a step back, creating a reasonable distance between the two of them.

The two remain silence for a while as they turned to Shotaro and he was having fun playing on his own. Nara eyed the man in front of her and smiled as she remembered how nervous and guilty he was about lying to the Little. The last thing the guys wanted to do is to lie about something to their precious Littles.

"I'm not mad at all. Don't worry about it, I'll take care of the rest." She exclaimed while he just nodded. "Beside... I do want to thank you for giving me an idea on what to do today. I'm sure the two of us are going to have fun baking some treats." Yuta smiled as he was relief and nodded again.

"Well... I better get going now. Take care of Shotaro for me." Said Yuta as he walked backward slowly and almost bumped into a wall, making Nara to giggle. "I'll see you two later."

"Bye." She waved and closed the door, before heading to join the Little to play. "Roro-chan, I heard you like cake very much?" Hearing his favourite dessert, the toddler's eyes sparkles and vigorously nodded his head.

Nara giggled and cupped his small face to stop the nodding. "Do you want to help me bake one? We can make some cookies too." He clapped and cheered, giving her a big smile and nodded. "Let's go buy some ingredients first."

She fixed his beanie and jacket before going to get hers and the two went to the hypermarket. She put Shotaro in the folding seat in the cart and the two scrolled down the aisle to the baking section. Nara grabbed the dry ingredients before going to the dairy section to get some whipping cream and went to get some strawberry for the cake and for the Little's snacks. After everything was paid, the two finally walked back to SM and went to the cafe's kitchen.
Nara put Shotaro on his high chair next to her while keeping a eye on him while she sorted out all the measurements. The staffs did played with the Little as Nara was occupied with the baking to ease him from boredom. Later, while waiting for the cake to bake in the oven, Nara continued on make a cookie dough and letting Shotaro to stir in the chocolate chips. He got up on his chair as he stirred with Nara holding on to him.

After that, Nara wrapped the batter with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to chill before going to the baked cake from the oven. She put the cake aside to cool while she cleaned the mess. Then, she helped Shotaro to put on some plastic gloves as they were about to roll up the cookie dough and placed them on a baking tray. After the cookies was baked and chilled, the two went back to the playroom since it was time for the Little's nap. Taeyong stopped by to check on things after his schedule and Nara asked him to look after Shotaro while she went back to the cafe to finish up the cake and he agreed.

Back at the cafe, Nara started to whip some cream and cut up the strawberries before slicing the cooled cake into layers and decorated it. Happy with the end result, she put the cake back in the fridge to chill and packed the cookies into an air tight jar before heading back to the playroom.

"You made cookie too?" Taeyong asked when he saw the cookie jar and she nodded.

"I just wanted to treat you guys with some sweets once in awhile." She said to the older guy and he patted her head. "Beside... I think you guys deserve to have some home-baked goods." He just nodded as he smiled at her.

"Thank you, Nara. We really appreciate it." He pulled her into a hug, which she happily hugged back. "I'll ask everyone to come here after their schedule and we can have cake and cookies together." They pulled away and she nodded, agreeing to the suggestion.

An hour later, Shotaro woke up from his nap and was surprised to see a few of his members were there. He cheered when he saw Yuta and ran up to hug the older boy. Yuta laughed and hugged him back.

"Did you have fun with お姉さんtoday?" Yuta asked when he pulled away and the Little nodded.

"We baked cake and lots of cookie together." Answered Shotaro before cheering again when Nara gave him a small bowl of strawberries for his snack. "Thank you!"

"Where's our bowl of strawberries?" Haechan asked as he pointed at himself and Mark with a pout and the older pouted too. Nara giggled and shook her head at her two precious boys. "But we want some snacks too."

"I only bought enough for Roro and the cake." She replied and the boys faked a cry, making everyone laughed at their actions. Shotaro saw their sad faces and went to give them a couple of his strawberries and a kiss on the cheek. Everyone was not surprised since they all know Shotaro is a sweet and caring boy whether in toddler mode or not. "Roro-chan, that's so sweet of you. お姉さんis very proud of you." Shotaro giggled when she gave him a thumbs up and he went to share the rest with the other as well.

"お姉さん..." The toddler softly called and went to his caregiver after getting a little bored of playing with blocks with the dreamies and Sungchan. Nara was talking to Kun when he came and Kun lifted him up. "Can we eat cake now?" He mumbled as he fidgeted his fingers and pouted. Nara smiled and turned to Kun, who shrugged as he smiled back.

"Ok." Said Nara and the toddler cheered, making the other to turn to the three of them. Kun let him down and he jumped in excitement as he clapped. "You stay here, while we go get the cake, ok?" Nara pointed at her and Kun and the little boy nodded before running to tell the other about the dessert, making the caregiver to giggle as she shook her head.

"He really love cake that much?" Kun asked as the two walked down to the cafe while she just shrugged. "Did you really baked a cake like Taeyong형 said you did?"

"You don't believe me?" She pouted and lightly hit him. "How could you not know that? 我是不是你的女朋友吗? (Am I'm not your girlfriend?)" He just giggled at her joke and patted her head. "I'm breaking up with you." She pinched him and went to the kitchen first, leaving him behind.

No, they are not dating. Its just a playful way Nara and the older boys interacted sometime like the way the fans shipped the members with each other. It was just for fun and to have a good laugh after a stressful day. After getting the cake, the two made their way back to the playroom.

"The cake is here!" Shotaro softly cheered as he clapped and ran up to her with sparkling eyes. The other clutched to their chest at the cuteness of the toddler and pretended to faint on the floor. "Why is everyone lying on the floor? It's not nap time." He confusedly looked around and looked at Nara.

"They're just playing." Replied Nara and he nodded. "Go kiss their cheeks to wake them up and we can have cake and cookies." The toddler nodded and went to give everyone a kiss to 'wake them up'.

After everyone was 'awake', Nara set the cake and cookie jar on a small table and cookies in the middle of the room before the younger members except for Shotaro oww-ed at the beautiful decorated cake and gave their caregiver a thumbs up.

[Well... you can't bake a small cake for 23 people.]

She thanked them for the compliments and started to slice the cake for everyone with a couple of cookies.

"お姉さん..." Shotaro called and she turned to him before he gave her a cream covered kiss on the cheek. "It's delicious." She giggled and wiped the cream off his mouth after thanking him. The boy smiled and continued to eat his cake.

"Let's get the cream off your face too." Yuta said as he took a couple of napkins and wiped off the cream from her cheeks since he was sitting next to the toddler. The other eyed each other and smirked as they wiggled their eyebrows at the scene. Slowly Nara's face started to turn red as she blushed and covered her face with her hands after he was done, leaving Yuta confused.

"Is there something wrong?" He turned to look at the other when they cheered and slowly turned red when he realised it.

"Wow... They look like they are parents to Shotaro형 right now since he is sitting between the two of them." Chenle exclaimed as the other just nodded. "Is Shotaro getting a baby brother or sister soon?" Ten added as a joke and everyone laughed except for the two mentioned.

"You're married to him? I thought we were dating." Kun acted as if he was heartbroken. "You broke my heart, Nara. I'm breaking up with you."

"Kun... We broke up a few minutes ago." Nara replied and fed him a cookie, making everyone to laugh harder, especially the WAYV members. After a good laugh, they all continued to finish their dessert and played games with the toddler for a few more hours before heading home.

Nara decided to walk home with them as she walked beside Yuta with him carrying Shotaro while the toddler was holding on to her point finger as he slept. The other were ahead of them talking among themselves, giving the two some privacy to talk.

"I'm happy that I decided not to give him a third slice of cake after his fourth cookie or he won't be sleeping right now." She said and Yuta just hummed as he giggled.

"Thank you for the cake and cookies thou. It was very delicious." Yuta thanked as he turned to her and winked. "Shotaro will be happy to have the extra cake and cookies tomorrow." She nodded and they stopped at her apartment building.

"Thank you for walking me home, guys." She thanked the members and kissed the toddler's cheek and forehead before waving goodbye at them. The boys waved back and waited for her to enter before going back to their dorm.

"So... Are we getting a real baby soon and becoming uncles?" Ten asked Yuta as he wiggled his brows and the other laughed. Yuta giggled and shook his head at the question.

"In your dream, Ten." Yuta answered while the younger just laughed.

This boy deserve all the love from this world!! 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 164 12
"knock knock" "whos there" "this user has" "this user has who..." ! this user has blocked you. started: 20230810 ended: HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in sicheng...
50.2K 1.8K 13
დ ❙ 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 ↺ ❙ ©𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮...
940K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
16.7K 892 24
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" ........ -𝙰 𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱* 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬...