Ready Or Not

By RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" More

New Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX

VIII

14.7K 551 222
By RemoteCreat0r

December 1st (Day Before Wedding Day)

I sat down smoking my blunt watching these hoes shake they ass. It ain't my lil bit, so I really ain't too interested. At least my guys was enjoying it.

"Hell naw my nigga need some loving too!" Shugg said causing every stripper hoe to look at me before coming my way. I been hiding in the corner going unnoticed all fucking night now all of a sudden I'm noticed.

"Hey daddy want a lap dance?" This chocolate lil hoe asked. I took in her appearance and I could tell this wasn't her type of scenery. She was well kept: face natural, hair clean, body free of sweat.

"Sit and drink with me ma." I said grabbing two glasses.

"I can't I'll get in trouble for not making money."

"Shit like I said sit. What's your story?"

"... I am just trying to pay for medical school and pay for my mom's chemotherapy." She said sitting grabbing a glass.

"I don't knock your hustle. You beautiful as hell. What's your name?"

"My stage name is Glow, my real name Ayden."

"Glow... Why and I'm Silas."

"Nice to meet you. I am chocolate, but presence has this glowing effect. So tell what brings you and your crew out tonight?"

"That's cute, but I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Oh wow congratulations must be nice."

"What?"

"To be loved, to be wanted, to look into someone's eyes and feel protected." She said looking into space. I wish Kleo felt this way with me.

"You'll find yours ma. Keep that face looking stress free and that head on right. You'll find someone made for you." I said rubbing her thigh. Drinking Hennessy had me gone and clearly she was too. I was way past my limit.

"Want to go to a private room?"

"C'mon ma." I said sneaking away with her.

We walked into the room and she started to feel all on a nigga. I closed my eyes and felt her kissing all on my neck. She started to unbuckle my pants before she started to go to work down there. One thing led to another and before I realized what had happened I was nutting deep inside her. I quickly got dressed.

"FUCK!" I screamed in frustration.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry."

"You good. Keep your mouth closed. Go buy a plan b tonight and then go take care of school and your moms." I said throwing down a wad of cash before storming out.

"My niggaaaaa!" Frenzy yelled. Everyone looked confused seeing me storm out. I just fucking cheated. I kidnapped her to cheat. I was trying to prove to her I was better than before. I was trying to prove I changed and I could be the man for her. I started thinking as I drove. I had no real destination.

"Hey Kian!" Kleo said smiling trying to hug me. I quickly avoided it. I saw the confusion and disappointment, but it faded.

"What's up mamas."

"You walking home with me?"

"No I'll be there later. I'll text you when." I said leaving her standing there.

I got in the passenger side of the school popular hoe Tammy's car. We drove to her house where I fucked her hard all day. Literally.

I texted Kleo I was outside her window at 10 something at night. She let me in, but was so cold towards me.

"What's up lil bit." I said smiling trying to hug her.

"Now you wanted to hug me. Meanwhile at school you was embarrassed to be with me, yet I get phone calls hearing you smacking skin with someone."

"Why you mad though?"

"You right I'm not. Fuck this shit." She mumbled.

"Lil bit why you cussing? You never cuss." I said trying to hug her. Just like I did to her, she moved away from me quickly going into her bathroom. I heard the shower start up, so I decided to wait for her to come out. Once she was done I walked in to shower.

"Ready to talk?" I asked coming out in my basketball shorts.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Nothing to discuss."

"I'm sorry baby. I really do mean it when I say I want you. I'll cut her off." I said grabbing Kleo as she flicked through the tv. I slowly pulled her shorts down and found my way to her love box.

After licking the life out of her... We were good for maybe 2 weeks. Then all of a sudden I went back to Tammy. That's when the drama started. That's when I lost her. When I didn't know how to keep the dick to myself. Tammy started bullying her bad, getting people to fight her, and me defending her made it worse.

The first and only pussy I ever let my mouth touch.

"What am I going to do." I asked myself pulling up to Kleo's location.

I got out knocking on the door. I hope ain't no male strippers here.

"Who is it- Oh Silas. Oh no not now it's before the wedding." Ryan said panicking.

"Please let me talk to her." I begged.

She opened the door for me and I saw her singing doing karaoke. She was drunk as fuck, but so beautiful.

"Lil bit?" I laughed.

"Oh god Kian whyyyy?"

"I need to talk to you..."

"What?" She walked to me quickly.

"I just wanted to let you know no matter what happens I love you."

"That's it?"

"Yes gorgeous."

"I love you too." She said hugging me but pulling back with her face scrunched.

"What?"

"Why you smell like a hoe?"

"Lil bit you know they did a stripper party."

"Oh... okay then. You got to go."

I smiled watching her push me out the door.

I'm taking this secret to the grave with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 10.8K 24
Issa Ariana Fletcher and Dave East Type Of Book🤗👑😉 Just Read It❤️💬🤗
287K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
8.5K 348 29
pain with pain,fire with fire
1M 47.7K 31
Found myself in bed with both, intimacy was strong and I couldn't let go.