Ready Or Not

By RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" More

New Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX

VII

15.9K 608 195
By RemoteCreat0r

Thanksgiving Day

My wedding day is approaching.  I can't focus on that right now though. I'm currently in London doing a nude photo shoot. I thought I was coming alone, but no Silas is here. Even worse he doesn't have any clue what type of shoot I'm doing.

"Kleo ma amour! It's so lovely to see you." Manny the photographer said hugging me as I walked in.

"Hello Manny! This is my fiancé Silas."

"Fiancé? Oh so lucky sir congratulations on the new beginnings!" He said hugging Silas. His face was to die for. He used to the streets and shit, not randoms hugging him.

"Preciate it." Silas responded.

"You ready ma amour?" Manny asked smiling.

"Yes." I responded.

"Dressing room to the left see you in 15 minutes." Manny said walking away.

"Stay here." I told Silas walking off. This nigga followed me like a lost puppy dog.

"Your dressing room nice. What you modeling in?"

"Nothing."

"Quit playing with me for real let me see what you wearing." He said opening a bottle of champagne.

"I'm wearing my skin Silas."

"Kian to you and didn't we discuss this? I don't want motherfuckers seeing what's mine."

"Silas! It's for a good cause. Please stop already always something with you. I'm trying to make money unlike you I ain't got workers who kiss my ass-"

"Say I think you talking too much. I'm cutting you off before they call the police on me. Stop talking out the side of your neck you understand? I ain't with that shit and you not comprehending. STOP. FUCKING. PLAYING. WITH. ME. Just cause I got a weak spot for you don't mean you about to run over me." Silas gritted out while choking me.

I just looked up at him.

"Go tell them you wearing clothes or something."

"I can't."

"Why the fuck not?" He raised his voice making me jump.

"You know what this your last photoshoot. Stay at home full time wife. Cleaning and cooking until you learn the do's and don't."

"Can you get out?"

"Naw! You want to show the whole world show me too."

I didn't even argue with him I just took my jumpsuit off along with my underwear.

"You real beautiful you know?"

Silence....

"So you don't hear me talking to you?"

Ignore.

"Kleo bring your ass here, or you won't be going out there in 15 minutes. Instead you'll be on a fucking jet to get thrown in the basement once we land."

I walked to him rolling my eyes. I use to work alone with nobody else dumb ass opinion.

"I'm sorry for spazzing on you that way." Silas said hugging me while he was sitting on the couch and I was standing. He held me while laying his head on my stomach.

"Okay."

"I'm a little territorial. I'm sorry. No more shoots like this okay? You ain't got to get naked to show how sexy you are. I'm sorry ma-ma." He said kissing my stomach.

I just nodded before tying my robe and walking out to see hair and makeup getting ready. I was taking pictures in no time while Silas watched me while biting his lip.

"I can't. I feel like something's missing... The energy in the pictures isn't matching the ones in the room.... I'm getting lust and I need lust and love." Manny expressed.

"Ain't no niggas getting in no pictures with my wife." Silas said.

"No man you. It's missing you! The love. The way you admire her and watch her every move. The pictures need you. You look at her like your last meal SOMEONE GET HIM IN A DRESSING ROOM."

"I can't believe this shit." I mumbled. Silas left and return in a completely new outfit.

"Kiss for me." Manny instructed. Silas picked me kissing me.

"Yes turn to the side." Manny said taking more pictures. Silas grip on my ass got tighter causing my chest to press firmly against his. I heard him groan.

"Perfect! Let's get us a new pose." Manny yelled to his staff. Silas sat in a chair while I kneeled in front of him. Silas was sneaking feels in like rubbing my ass while his thumb rubbed my clit. I was a little turned on.

"You two such a beautiful couple. I love it! I will send wedding gift. Ohhh let me take wedding pictures free!" Manny exclaimed.

"It's on the 2nd of December."

"So soon. I'll be there!" Manny said clapping.

We took some pictures in the pool completely ass naked. Silas thing done got bigger since high school. My virgin eyes was looking.

We wrapped up our pictures in about 4/5 hours. I was exhausted. Silas was so excited about being in London, we decided to walk around.

"I want to post you on every wall there is. Naw I take that back. I don't want nobody looking at you." Silas mumbled in my ear as we walked. Did I mention he was drunk? He was feeling himself from the photoshoot now he talking nonstop.

We walked inside a jewelry shop and my eyes lit up at a ring. Was it too much? Yes. Did I care? No. Niggas want to kidnap me. Make his pockets hurt.

"Nope I already got your ring. Get some earrings or something." Silas said watching me.

"No thanks."

"You want some from Gucci? Chanel? Fendi?"

"No thanks." Make his pockets hurt. I would but niggas spend money and feel like they deserve shit in return. Nope nuhuh.

"You hungry?"

"Yes."

"What you want?"

"Fish and chips."

"That's so ghetto. You want fish and potato chips? Girl fuck that we going to dinner."

"No fish and chips is fish and fries." I said laughing.

"Awl damn." He said laughing.

"You've fallen in love with me yet?" He asked.

"Ehh."

"Be honest."

"A little. I still love you, so it's like opening up those old feelings... With the good comes the bad though, it's good and bad feelings." I said thinking of the bad he did instantly getting upset.

"I hurt you that bad?"

"Mhmm can we go? Like back to your home."

"I thought you'll be happy to be out."

"No I'm not. I'm still hostage. Can't enjoy a photo shoot. I deal with your mood swings. Nothing to be happy about."

"I'll take you to the hotel room." He said looking defeated.

Silas dropped me off and left. He came in around 3 in the morning fucking with my sleep.

"Lil bit. I love you."

"Go to sleep!"

"Hold me ma-ma."

"Silas no."

"Please lil bit. I swear I won't say nothing else. I'll go shower and lay with you."

"You been drinking?"

"Yes I'm not drunk."

"Go shower Silas." I said laying back down. He came out 10 minutes later naked. This nigga laid right on top of me. The audacity.

"You smell good." He mumbled in my neck.

"Mhm." I said playing in his hair.

"Lil bit?"

"Go to sleep!"

"Lemme taste it."

"Taste what?" My eyes popped open so quick.

"You."

"No."

"Why."

"I said so."

"I just want to see if you taste the same. I hope that Riio nigga ain't get what's mine." He mumbled kissing on me before going down on me.

My past haunting me I feel like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 24.1K 42
๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ : ๐›๐žยท๐ฌ๐จ๐ญยท๐ญ๐ž๐ / : ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 348 29
pain with pain,fire with fire
80.6K 2K 27
Roddy Ricchโœ”๏ธ Dababyโœ”๏ธ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023
459K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...