Ready Or Not

By RemoteCreat0r

"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly" More

New Book
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
SORRY
XXIV
PSA
XXV
XXVI
Let's Chat
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Lol
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
Code Blue
LVI
LVII
LVIII
PSA
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX

IV

19.4K 653 139
By RemoteCreat0r

November 2nd

I have been here for a month... I cannot escape. There's a tracking device inside of me. I am getting married in a month. I am unhappy, but a baddie still working. A baddie still on her shit.

I am supposed to be going on a date tonight. I'm happy to be getting out the house. My room nice and all, but this not home.

"Hey I'm about to go to work be ready at 6:45. Don't have me waiting."

I threw up the thumbs up. "Wait can you drop me off to get my hair done please?"

"Lil bit why you just saying something? C'mon."

I danced grabbing my clothes to put on tonight as well as other things. I haven't seen my best in a month. Lord knows I miss him.

"Pick me up from here for our thang tonight."

"Date not no thang."

I ignored him taking snapchat videos.

"You hungry?"

"Nope." I said before my stomach growled.

"Mhm. McDonald's?"

"That's fine." I mumbled.

He ordered my food before dropping me off.

"Don't pull no stupid shit." He growled in my ear.

"Okay daddy." I said as my eyes got wider. It came out more sexual and submissive than I planned.

"I'll see you at 6:45." He smirked.

I waved running to the front door banging.

"Bitch I'm coming! How the fucking knocking like the po- BEST!!!!" He said picking me up.

"Hey bitch. I missed you!"

"I missed you more. Who is this in this hell cat?"

"I'll explain let's go in."

"Bitch that was high school Silas!?" My best Razz asked after I explained everything to him.

"Mhmm..."

"I told you he was crazy. You wanted to be captain save a crazy nigga. What you going to do?"

"Try to escape..."

"How?"

"Bestfriend I don't know!"

"Gain his trust then boom leave? Play shit smart though, don't be in his face like y'all cool. That's suspicious. Let it be natural. In 6 months he better trust you, because in 6 months WE leaving."

"You gone help me?" I asked about to cry.

"Bitch we all we got honestly. Hell yes. 6 months I'll be sitting on more than enough millions. That tracking device coming out too unless you get him to take it out."

"Okay... I can do this."

"Whatever you do. DO NOT GET PREGNANT." He said grabbing my face making me look at him.

"I'm a virgin still but I understand."

"Good go freshen up and stop that weak crying shit. You gone be straight regardless." He said hugging me.

I got up to take a shower and do my makeup.

"Shit." I said to myself realizing it's 6:42. I rubbed my lotion in and put my dress on. A little perfume I'm good now. I walked into the living room to see Razz standing there grilling Silas.

"Hurt her I'll kill you. I mean that sh-"

"Did you kill Riio?"

"Who you think shot him in the fucking chest. That bitch did not die oh well. The fuck I protect my Bestfriend. Probably better than you."

I clearly my throat interrupting them.

"Damn." I heard Silas mumble. I literally wear sweats all day in his house so I can only imagine.

"Be safe Best. I love you! Sexy bitch!"

"I love you more Razz. Call you tomorrow." I said getting in the car as Silas closed the door.

"You look beautiful.. I got these for you, I hope they still your favorite." He said handing me some orange roses. I smiled instantly.

"Thank you. You look nice too." I said being too nice. Dumb move Kleo.

The drive was quiet. You could tell he was nervous. We pulled up to a big ass maybe 30 story building.

We walked in and went all the way up to see a table with a candle-lit dinner waiting for us.

"This is nice." I said sipping my wine.

"You deserve it."

Silence took over as I looked at the city below us.

"You okay?"

"I'm good it's a little cold though." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry about that lil bit. We can take this to-go and eat in the car at the drive-in movie?"

"Really? You wouldn't be upset?"

"Girl c'mon."

20 minutes later we were in the car at a drive in movie.

I decided to post on Instagram. I haven't been on in foreverrrrrr.

"Why you doing all that on social media?"

"All what?"

"Showing skin."

"I'm grown. Boy you not my fucking daddy."

"But I am your soon to be husband."

"By force and kidnapping. Let's not forget none of this shit is by choice. You don't have a say so in what I choose to do. You need me, I don't need you. Matter of fact I want to go home. This shit not gone work."

"The fuck be your issue. You be cool with Hush but got hate against me."

Here go that ticking time bomb shit. I ignored him and sat against the window. Thinking to myself... I'll bust his lip right now. This going to be a long ass night.

"You can honestly go back in the basement no phone, no food, no water for a week."

"That's fine with me bitch."

"Say-fucking-less." He said speeding to his home.

6 months better hurry up. I can't fall in love with this shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.8K 41
Sequel To The Substitute ! HAVE TO READ FIRST BOOK IN ORDER FOR THIS ONE TO MAKE SENSE !! | Dave East | Impressive Rankings #2 in Fletcher hashtags...
80.6K 2K 27
Roddy Ricch✔️ Dababy✔️ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023
189K 5.2K 17
"I think this could be the best thing to happen to all of you!" Fem!reader Also warning for swears if that bothers you, there's some, not too much in...
49.6K 2K 58
Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown 💛