So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 59

6.6K 232 46
By JenLisaSvckah

As soon as their classes ended, Lisa excitedly head home to fix herself first before going to Jennie's place. She just want to look more presentable for her girlfriend. She also wants to smell good because she's already expecting that Jennie would want to sniff her like what she does everyday. That thing kind of became the pregnant woman's habit.
Just thinking of seeing Jennie after a long tiring day, already puts a big smile on Lisa's face. She just can't wait to wrap that girl into her embrace and all her stress and worries would melt away.

When she got to their house, she was greeted by their guards as she drive through the gate. She of course greeted them back cheerfully. She's in a good mood after all.

"Ms. Joo, are my parents here already?" Lisa asked one of their maids.

"Not yet, ma'am." The maid replied and bowed at her before leaving.

"Looks like I'm not going to see them again before I go." She mumbled and started heading upstairs to her room.

She dropped her backpack right beside her bed and stripped herself as she walks towards the bathroom. She showered and cleaned herself while singing happily. She could bet Jennie misses her too. That girl is kind of clingy everytime she meets her. Lisa is not complaining tho, she even likes her that way because she wants to treat Jennie like a baby.

After getting herself refreshed, she put on a new set of clothes, dried her hair and decided to finally get downstairs, kind of hoping that her parents are already home so she could tell them that she might sleep over at the Kims for the night. She just missed sleeping and waking up beside her lovely future wife. If Jennie would just agree, then they're probably living together by now in their own house. Knowing Jennie, that girl will surely disagree with that idea unless they're already married.

Going back, she tried to find her parents around their home but they doesn't seem to be there. She guess they're still at work. So she just told a maid to tell her parents that she went to Jennie's place and that she might sleep over there.

While she was driving her way to Jennie, she remembered that the last time she checked the latter's fridge, they were running out of ice creams. Jennie would be happy if she buy that girl's favorite ice cream. So that's how she ended up stopping over to the ice cream shop where they usually go. She bought six tubs of milk ice creams and two tubs with chocolate flavor. Then she went to a flower shop to buy Jennie's favorite flowers, daisies.

She sniffed the flower and smiled as she head back to her car. She can already imagine Jennie's gummy smile when the latter sees what she's got.

She went back on her way to Jennie's house while singing along with the music on the stereo. What a mood she has.

When she finally got to the Kims' house she fixed herself first and started knocking on the door. After just a few minutes, she heard footsteps coming towards the door. Then it instantly opened, revealing Mrs. Kim who was probably cooking just by looking at how she's wearing an apron.

"Good evening, mom." Lisa greeted the woman. Though it wasn't the first time she called her that way, the mother still gets surprised by that. Guess, she'll have to get used to it tho.

"Good evening to you too, dear." Dara said and welcomed Lisa inside their humble home.

"Where is Nini?" Lisa asked, noticing that her girlfriend was out of sight.

"Just go upstairs, she's probably sleeping. She hasn't gone down since I got here and she won't answer her door either." Dara said.

"Here, I bought this for her just in case she already ran out of ice creams." Lisa said and handed the plastic with a bunch of ice creams.

"Okay, I'll just put this in the fridge and Lisa tell her to get down too so we could eat dinner. The foods are almost ready." The woman said and Lisa nodded before she begun heading upstairs, to her girlfriend's room.

"She must been so tired today that she feel asleep so early." She mumbled.

Then she started knocking on the door couple of times, only to get no response. Her excitement earlier suddenly started to become worries that something might have happened to her girlfriend inside the room.

"Jennie baby, are you there?" She said as she tried if she could open the door by twisting the door knob just in case it wasn't locked but unfortunately, it was. She kept on knocking to wake Jennie up of the latter was just sleeping.

"Nini! Please answer me. I'm getting worried. Are you even there? Are you okay? Please open up." Lisa said almost begging while she still continue hitting the door.

"Go away Lisa! I don't want to talk to you! I don't want to see you!" Jennie finally answered. Lisa felt relieved to know that Jennie is alright but at the same time she got confused with what the latter was saying. Why does she seem so mad?

'Did I mess up again? Seriously, what did I do to make her angry this time?' She asked herself trying to figure out what she could've done to make her girl mad but she just couldn't remember anything like talking to other girls which is usually the cause of their conflict or failing to visit her. As far as she know, she visits there everyday even when she's so tired.

What could be the reason for this sudden behavior? She literally have no idea, all she could think of is that it could be the pregnancy hormones or another mood swing. It happens sometimes but it have never been this worse tho. This one looks more serious that it worries her so much.

"Baby, talk to me. Let me in and tell me what's the problem." Lisa said and kept herself calm. She should always understand Jennie especially at times like this. Pregnant women are really sensitive.

"I said go away! I don't want to see you." Jennie said as her voice almost cracked. Just by then, Lisa already know that the latter is crying. And she don't even know why. How can she know when the latter won't let her in so they could talk about it?

It's breaking her too. Imagine, she was so excited to see the latter and to cuddle with her then she'll come to these. She seriously hopes that its just tantrums because it would sting harder if she mean what she's saying.

"How can we fix things if you won't talk to me? Please baby, let me in and tell me what's wrong." Lisa begged.

"Tell you what's wrong? Everything about you is wrong!" Jennie yelled.

"W-what? I don't understand. Just open this goddamn door baby and let's fucking talk about what's bothering you. And stop crying okay? Let me hug you and wipe those precious tears away." She tried to convince Jennie but to no avail, the latter was still not opening up.

"Please just leave! I'm tired, I'm so fucking tired of you. I just want to be alone." Jennie said in between her weeping.

"I know you're tired but you're not tired of me. You're just having a bad day baby but I can make your day better. We could cuddle and I'll take those stress away. By the way, I brought you your favorite flowers and ice cream, too." Lisa said sweetly hoping that Jennie will give in like most of times.

"I said leave!" Jennie yelled from inside her room which made Lisa flinch. She don't know what she did but she don't like this kind of treatment. It's kind of too much that it's making her cry too.

"D-do you mean it?" She asked shakily as her voice crack.

"Yes! I hate you. I don't want to see you anymore." Jennie said and broke down in tears again. She was weeping because she's also hurt by her own words but she's mad at Lisa.

She let it slip when Lisa kept her sexuality and identity to her but this one is much more serious. She almost lost her mind thinking about what happened that night and who got her pregnant and Lisa know everything all along? She have been giving the latter a chance to tell her if she know but she never did. She just let Jennie go crazy with confusion and curiosity. Doesn't Lisa trust her enough for the latter to keep so much things from her?

All this time, she was actually being serious whenever she claims that the baby is hers? So that's why she never denied it when Jisoo and the other girls thought that the baby was her child?

"I-I don't know what I did that made you this mad but I want to apologize about it. I just hope you forgive me as soon as possible. I know you won't let me in tonight, so I'll just leave as to your request but it doesn't mean I gave up on you, okay? I'll just give you space. And please stop crying baby, it's not good for you and for our baby. I-I'll comeback and I hope by that time, you'll be ready to talk to me." Lisa said and heaved a deep sigh.

'our baby'

It didn't help. It only made her cry harder. How could Lisa do this to her? She feels like she had been fooled and she don't deserve it. Her whole life feels like a lie. She don't know what to believe anymore.

"Always remember that I love you so much and nothing could ever change that. If you change your mind you can call me later and I'll be fucking here in an instant." Lisa said before leaving.

Jennie noticed that the atmosphere became silent, Lisa really left. It's what's she wanted, right? But why is she breaking down like this? She feels like she want to take back everything she said because didn't mean them. She's just mad but she feels like she went overboard tho.

If what really happened that night is what she saw in her dream, then it wasn't Lisa's fault entirely. They were both under the influence of an aphrodisiac which means their hormones were ranging. Lisa literally resisted at first and tried her best to stop herself from doing something they might regret. But Jennie on the other hand, was on fire and she couldn't take it anymore. She felt like she would explode like a bomb if she wouldn't get what her body wanted. So, she unintentionally seduced Lisa and threw herself at the latter. In her dreams, that's how they ended up making love, making love not rape.

Was it just a dream or is it really a memory of that fateful night?

Of all the things she could forget, why in the hell does it have to be that very significant event anyway? Now, she's going crazy! It's messing up her mind.

But she don't understand, why would Lisa leave her the day after? Why would she just leave her alone like that? Is she a coward who tried to get away with her responsibility?

Thinking about that make her madder than she already was at Lisa.

If she calms down, she wants explanation. She want the whole truth and no more lies, no more fucking secrets. It's traumatizing her.

Meanwhile, Lisa was crying as she walks downstairs which shocked Dara. She have never seen Lisa cry so she got worried and curious as to what happened with her encounter with Jennie.

"Lisa, are you crying?" She asked the blonde girl who was on the way out of the house. The girl stopped and wipe her tears away before looking at Mrs. Kim.

"No, it's nothing. She don't want to talk to me today. I guess I'll have to give space." Lisa said and smiled weakly.

"Why? What happened?" Dara asked worriedly.

"I don't know. She won't tell me. I hope she's ready to talk to me tomorrow." She heaved a deep sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll try talking to her. She may be just having a bad day or it's probably just her mood swings unless you did anything that made her upset." Dara gave Lisa a questioning look.

"No, I didn't do anything. I just got there and she was already mad. She won't even open the door for me." The blonde whined.

"Okay, I'll go upstairs and talk to her." Mrs. Kim said and patted Lisa's back to make her feel better.

"I'll just come back tomorrow." She sighed for the nth time.

Jennie is pregnant and she's going a lot of things and emotion. So, Lisa kept on telling herself to be patient and understand Jennie at all times but she She can't help but to feel bad tho. She'd prefer being hit or nagged by Jennie than to be ignored and be pushed away like this.

She just hope and prayed that it's nothing serious.

_________________

Is it lame? I can't think straight. I still have a lot of modules to answer (╥﹏╥)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 106 21
Enjoy!
228K 4.7K 59
One Drunken Night changed the lives of two friends forever. Slow Burn, I think? I don't know man. This story is G!P (Lisa), if you don't fuck with...
787K 19.5K 37
(JENLISA) "do you feel the same way too?"
5.9M 160K 73
I thought married life is fun.... not until I end up with my wife from hell.