So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 58

6.3K 234 56
By JenLisaSvckah

Jennie locked their house before leaving to make sure no one breaks in. Then she started walking towards the grocery store. Actually, it wasn't far from their house, just a couple of steps and she'll be there. It's kind of a lowkey exercise for her too.

The weather is so nice, same goes for the atmosphere. However, she's been having a bad feeling and she don't even know why. She just decided to shrug it off. Maybe, she's just being paranoid again. She kept on walking until she got to the grocery store where she was welcomed warmly by the cashier. She also greeted the latter and proceeded on grabbing the things she need.

Not much actually because she have limited amount of money. She just picked some eggs, milk, flour, some veggies, bacon and of course her favorite milk ice cream. When she was done picking up the things or foods she need, she went to the counter to pay. The cashier started counting her items when she realized she forgot to get some ketchup.

"Wait a bit unnie, I'll just go get some ketchup. I forget to one." Jennie said to the cashier.

"Go ahead. There are only few costumers today anyway." The cashier said, shrugging her shoulder. Jennie bowed and started looking for some ketchup. While she was walking down the aisle, saw someone who was so familiar to her. She blinked her eyes couple of times just to make sure that she wasn't imagining things but no matter how many times she do it, he was still there.

"Kai!" She called him just to make sure it was really him but to her surprise, the guy looked at her and flinched like he was so surprised to see her there.

Kai then started to panic and started running away like a damn thief. Jennie knew that it was the opportunity to know the truth. She wouldn't let it slip away, so she carefully ran after the guy.

"Kai, wait! Please don't go! I just need to talk to you." She shouted but he wouldn't stop running towards the exit like wasn't supposed to be seen by Jennie. Well if that's the case, she made a mistake by coming into a grocery story which is just a few meters away for her house.

"Unnie! Don't let him out!" Jennie yelled asking for help from the cashier. The latter immediately ran towards the exit, locking and blocking it, making Kai get cornered by Jennie.

"Shit! I shouldn't have come here!" He exclaimed, looking so frustrated.

"Thanks unnie and forget about the ketchup just count those and I'll pay after talking to this guy." Jennie said to the cashier and the latter nodded. Then she went back to the counter and did what she was supposed to do.

Jennie on the other hand, shifted her attention back to Kai. She can't believe she's finally seeing this man. She haven't seen him for almost twenty-four weeks. She seriously don't know what to feel right now. Because of this guy, her mind is a mess and she still don't have any idea who slept with her that night. Now that she finally caught him, there's a chance that she'll find out what happened. That is of course if he cooperates and tell her about it.

"Jennie just let me be go. I have to go. I shouldn't be here at the first place." Kai said, almost pleading. Aside from that, he's looking so uneasy. What the hell is wrong with him anyway? Jennie shrugged it off for the meantime and she dragged Kai on one corner of the grocery store.

"I'll let you go. I won't do anything to you, okay? I just have to know the truth. I-I just want answer as to what happened that night on Jackson's party. Everything is just so hard to process and I don't remember anything from getting to that room. Please, Kai just tell me the truth." Jennie begged. Call her desperate but she feels like she's going crazy if she won't at least know what happened.

"Jennie, you don't understand." Kai said while pulling his hair in frustration.

"Just tell me please, for her." Jennie said and looked down on her belly.

Kai didn't understand what Jennie said at first but when she saw Jennie caressing her baby bump, he gasped in surprise like he never expected that Jennie would be pregnant.

"You're pregnant? How?" Kai asked the moment he got over the shock.

"What do you mean how? You should know, Kai! You were the last guy I remember being with me that night. You were the one who brought me to one of the rooms in Jackson's house! And don't you dare lie to me anymore. I know you drugged me and Lisa." Jennie's voice started to raise. She's started to get annoyed at Kai for acting like he don't know a thing.

"Fine, I admit I put aphrodisiac on both Lisa and your drinks but I never got to touch any of you! I was just about to do the deed when Lisa came and beat the hell out of me. I don't even know how I got out of Jackson's place alive." Kai said but Jennie is still hesitating whether she'll believe him. How can Lisa beat him anyway? She have never even seen Lisa hurt anyone.

"No, Lisa can't hurt you to that point." Jennie mumbled but she's starting to contemplate. She don't fully know Lisa yet. The latter just spilled some things about her which Jennie never knew for five years. What if she's still hiding so much more? Lisa is really a mysterious person which is making her more confused.

"That's what you thought. And you wanna know what's worse, Jennie?" Now, he doesn't only look frustrated but mad too.

"What?" Jennie asked raising her brow.

"She came to my house that very next day and beat the shit out of me again and told me to never let myself be seen by her and you ever again or else she'll ruin my dad's name. So, that's how my family disappeared. I fucking swear Jennie, I didn't even expect that you'd be pregnant. Damn, you even probably thought that it's mine but no! There's no freaking way it's mine. Even if we do DNA test, I can guarantee that it'll be zero percent paternity." Kai stated which made her surprise. Lisa told her something different. She said he ran away.

"No, she didn't do that. S-she looked for you that day to ask you about what happened but she didn't find you. She said that you ran away from what you did to me." Jennie said trying to defend Lisa but deep inside she's also starting to doubt Lisa because Kai's testament makes sense too. Now, she don't know which person she'll believe. And it's making her head hurt.

"Is that what she told you? What a liar. I swear the only thing I did to you was to drug you and take you to that room. I don't have any idea who did the rest. The last person I know who was with you tho was Lisa. Man, if she just have a dick I would definitely think it's her." He said and chuckled, finding the idea too imposible and funny. Little did he know, it could be a big possibility.

If it was hilarious for him, to Jennie it was definitely not because Lisa literally have what he just mentioned. Her heart started to beat erratically as negative thoughts came to her mind. What if Lisa really raped her? No, that can't be. Lisa won't do that. That girl love her so much.

"Wait a minute? Are you really considering it? You mean, s-she has it? Damn that woman! So, she made it look like I was the culprit. What a fucking smart asshole!" Kai said in gritted teeth. He felt like he was fooled.

Well, he was really fooled and set up to look like he did something which he actually failed to do. He deserves more than that tho for drugging girls and having sex with them nonconsensually. He just failed one time and he failed big time. He just realized that he messed with the wrong person. Lisa seemed to be a very influential person, it's just not obvious.

"No, no, no, Lisa won't do that. L-lisa isn't like that." Jennie said and tears started to form in the brink of her eyes.

"But you were both drugged, nothing's impossible. Let me clear things, alright? I-I just drugged you, I didn't rape you or whatsoever so I'm out of it. Now, let me go." Kai said arrogantly and tried to shove Jennie out if his way but Jennie grabbed his wrist and hit him multiple times while crying.

"You asshole! You fucking asshole! It's all your fault. If you didn't mess with our drinks then none of this would happen! You ruined my life, you ruined everything! But one thing I'm thankful of is that it wasn't you! Just imagining that it was you I spent the night with, disgust me to the point that I want to throw up. Now tell me, how many girls have drugged? How many of them have you raped? You disgusting jerk!" Jennie exclaimed while still hitting and slapping Kai with all her might.

"Let me go, Jennie! It's none of your business." He said nonchalantly.

"I'll sue you!"

"For what? For putting viagra in your drinks? Whatever."

"I'll sue you for attempted rape!"

"If that's the case, then you should sue Lisa too. It's not just an attempted rape though but it's definitely rape for her. If I go to jail, then I'll take Lisa with me." He grinned.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Why? You still can't believe your so called bestfriend took advantage of you? Wake up Jennie, were living in a world full of predators. You were just one of those preys because you're too weak. You easily trust people. Now look what it brought you, a baby!" He said and chuckled obnoxiously.

"No, no, no, shut up. Lisa didn't rape me. Lisa didn't do it. She can't!" She as she slowly fell on her knees.

She feels so weak. She don't know what to believe anymore. Was everything just a lie?

"Sayonara! And if Lisa come at my family again this time, I don't care anymore. It was you who came to me, not the otherwise." Kai said and left like nothing happened.

Jennie on the other hand broke down tears. She still can't process everything that Kai said. Was he really telling the truth? Was it Lisa all along?

"Jennie? Are you alright?" The cashier asked and helped her get up. She wiped her tears and pulled herself together.

"I-I'm okay. I'm just confused." She answered.

The cashier grabbed the things Jennie picked earlier which was already packed and handed it to.

"Here, Jennie. The total amount is in the receipt." She said and Jennie fished her wallet and paid for the things she bought.

"Thank you for helping me earlier and also for this." Jennie said and pointed at the paper bag she's currently holding.

"No problem. I hope you're okay though. You can come here and talk to me if you need anything by the way. I'll see if I could help." The cashier said and smiled at her sweetly which warmed her heart.

"Aww, thanks for caring. I'd sure to do so if I have to. I think I have to go now. Thanks again." Jennie said and bowed at the cashier.

"Take care." The latter said and waved at her.

As soon as Jennie left the grocery store, she kept on walking home mindlessly. She's seriously confused and she don't know how to process everything that Kai said.

"Was I dreaming about it all along? If it was what happened, she didn't rape me then. I literally threw myself at her." She murmured only for her to hear.

"But she knew everything all along. Why did she fucking keep it from me again? The fuck she still keeping from me!?" She exclaimed and begun to cry again while still on her way home.

As soon as she got home, she just picked the ice cream and put it on the fridge while the rest, she just left them in the table. Then she locked herself in her room as she cried and cried until she fell asleep.

Poor Jennie, she feels like everything is just a lie. She feels like there are still a lot things about her own life that she doesn't know. First, she found out that her father was still alive and kicking not dead like her mother's statement. Then on the exact same day, she found out that Lisa could possibly be the person who got her pregnant. Her mom and Lisa had a lot of explaining to do.

But for today, she feel like she don't want to talk to any of them.

________________

I don't know how this is but whatever, I'll just probably edit.

Günaydın!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1K 15
Just Jennie and Chaeyoung against a crazy mad woman and a family drama.
17.8K 491 9
[short fic] Being watched is fun. Sometimes. ONLY sometimes.
5.9M 160K 73
I thought married life is fun.... not until I end up with my wife from hell.
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day